Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Roleplay

2 posters

Go down

Current Roleplay Empty Current Roleplay

Post by Demurral Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Heya guys.
So, while I've been able to occasionally pop onto wow now and again, I've found that I've had very limited roleplay in the last 4 or so months, to the point where I no longer have any clue where people are, or how busy the server is now for rp. Apart from the Blades for Hire tavern, the CC and the Cathedral/Abbey, where is everybody roleplaying to, and around what times? I'd love to try and get back into it again.
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Current Roleplay Empty Re: Current Roleplay

Post by Drustai Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Wild Tempest, Blooming Lotus, Freelancers, Section Seven, War Sect, Regiment, Three Hammers, Red Blade, Shatterskull, and Banner have all been in Pandaria.

Lordaeron Alliance, Greyford Company, and Frozen Covenant have been in Lordaeron.

Chapter, Disciples, Goodwyn, Mistmantle, Cartel, and Blades have been in Stormwind and surrounding regions (Chapter recently had a crusade in Duskwood/STV).

Natures Grasp are in Darnassus.

Others I'm unsure.

It's much more active these days than it was during the last few months of Cata. Just most of it isn't in SW, thank God.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down