Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A-H*] Assassin/thief guild looking for targets!

4 posters

Go down

[A-H*] Assassin/thief guild looking for targets! Empty [A-H*] Assassin/thief guild looking for targets!

Post by Aladras Sun May 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Lo there!
I have recently made a thief type assassin guild on alliance side, called "The Shadow Cartel".
It's quite the typical mercenary guild in which contracts and rewards are given. I know this concept has been used a lot but I'm hoping this turns out good and successful.

Basically I'm in need for lots of volunteers to be the targets for this, be it moving a supply caravan, a noble, a trader in possession of many riches etc.

This would make the RP more believable and fun. Of course the targets don't always have to be robbed/killed successfully, but yes.

Please say if you're interested O:)

Last edited by Harou on Mon May 30, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Aladras
Aladras

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A-H*] Assassin/thief guild looking for targets! Empty Re: [A-H*] Assassin/thief guild looking for targets!

Post by Lexgrad Sun May 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Im interested... of arresting you for murder! /w the stormwind regiment, we can get some crim/guard rp sorted. Smile
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A-H*] Assassin/thief guild looking for targets! Empty Re: [A-H*] Assassin/thief guild looking for targets!

Post by Aladras Sun May 29, 2011 10:45 pm

And looking for people to give us contracts, for that matter.

And new members Very Happy
Aladras
Aladras

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemerick Mon May 30, 2011 5:46 pm

I haven't seen a recruitment thread of this guild on any of the forums. Maybe i just haven't noticed. But it would be advised to make one as it would give a better insight of your guild and raise the interest of more people to co-operate with you.

Goodluck either way.
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Post by Aladras Mon May 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Aye, literally making it now.
Aladras
Aladras

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Uatan/Puaar Tue May 31, 2011 5:56 pm

I've been kinda bored of my drae pala for ages so if you can come up with a good enough reason and kill scene I might be interested Razz. Poke me on either Puaar or Uatan.
Uatan/Puaar
Uatan/Puaar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down