Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Thief's Race (Horde)

5 posters

Go down

[IC] Thief's Race (Horde) Empty [IC] Thief's Race (Horde)

Post by Melnerag Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:32 am

Mercenary-contacts murmur over the large tankards of beer about the new, mysterious assignments while shady bartenders beckon thieves and bandits to dark corners, and whisper about the task and the reward. Regardless how, or where, any taker is given this contract:

Arador Dawnweaver was a great general of Stromgarde who fell in battle against the Orcs of the Red Blade. He was shot by an arrow sent by chieftain Kozgugore. I want his bow. Locate the Red Blade tribe and find a way to get your hands on the chieftain's bow.

Remember, there may not be any bloodshed or violence against the Chieftain himself, you must obtain the bow through stealth and treachery alone. Mind you, others like you have gotten this same assignment, but I do not care if you shed any of their blood. I am looking for people who are ambitious and get things done!

Reward? 10* gold. And you will be given lucrative, new contacts once you have proven your worth through this assignment!

Once you have the bow, you must draw this circle of runes, write a way for me to contact you on a note, and place the bow and the note inside the circle during midnight.

[IC] Thief's Race (Horde) Magic_10

*Everybody has their own idea of what money are worth. So lets just say that 10 gold is about annual income of a good middle-class stormwind citizen.

OOC This is at last the Horde version. Any horde criminal or criminal organization can compete in this race. Kozgugore has specifically asked that any one who attempts should contact him before hand to discuss the event. To people who reacted to my Looking for Horde Mercs thread, but cannot compete or lose the race, no trouble! I will still contact you in the end Smile
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

[IC] Thief's Race (Horde) Empty Re: [IC] Thief's Race (Horde)

Post by Melnerag Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:34 am

PS: Considering it might be harder for Horde to contact me ICly and OOCly, you can always send me a PM on this forum, reply to this thread, or log on alliance-char and send a quick letter to Sophyra.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:11 pm

"i dont know! i dont know! the Merceneries just said they wanted it for a reward!"

The goblin squirmed and struggled with little effect, trying to pry the death like metalic grip of the Forsaken from around his neck.

"you wouldnt lie to -me- would you goblin?" Hissed His Client gone foul tempered juggernaut. it had only taken the blink of an eye for him to go from a seating position in the tavern, to swiping the table aside and lifting the goblin by the neck.

The Inn-keeper shuddered and sighed. He had quickly learned the lessons of dealing with the individual at hand, and the surest route to your own demise, was often the smallest lies.

"no! i would never lie to you Wraith Lord! all i know is, some human wants his bow! the orc Cheiftians, something to do with an Arathorian he killed with it!" Geech pleaded, begged even. The Bogpaddle Tavern keeper was never very good under pressure.

Sulthar released his grip, the Goblin fell to the ground with a crash followed by a groaning sigh of relief. Contacts, spy's and payed eyes should be kept on a short leash, it was the only way to ensure proper, prudent information was relayed.

"Most Intriguing... what would someone want with the Bow that killed Hawkeye..." Whispered the Forsaken, his Dark armour shifted and clanked as he turned to exit the inn.

The Thought would be on his mind for some time...

"keep me posted, i will want to know whom finds it and whom collects it... do you hear me Geech?" snarled the Forsaken as he dissapeared into the marshland fog beyond the tavern door.

Geech stumbled to his feet, a hand clutching his sore bruised neck.

"...Feel sorry for whoever Ka'chinged his Ba'ling nerve, hoi!"

[IC] Thief's Race (Horde) Wowscrnshot032511140801

Last edited by Sulthar/Krogon on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:42 pm

The advert is for KOZGUGORE"s bow Smile

"I want his bow. Locate the Red Blade tribe and find a way to get your hands on the chieftain's bow. "
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Exaythe wrote:The advert is for KOZGUGORE"s bow Smile

"I want his bow. Locate the Red Blade tribe and find a way to get your hands on the chieftain's bow. "

Dam you, and dam your existance... *edits above post*
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Urrraahhh... Conflicting desires! Must behave as a Shattered Hand member... Also want to disrupt the world. :@ This looks like a job for... ONE OF MY CREWMEMBERS. \o/
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Sun May 01, 2011 8:52 pm

A particular individual asked me for a list of any of Exaythe's alts, so that he might be contacted for further shenanigans.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sun May 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Owh, Exaythe, Sophyra - the ones I play on the most. Alternatively just send me a PM Very Happy
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Tue May 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Job done! THank you for participating as a target Koz, I hope it was fun for you as well.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue May 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Who won it anyway? Razz

I soooooo wanted to have a go, but I have no characters who would nick someone's bow purely for the Alliance. Razz
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Tue May 03, 2011 12:45 pm

I keep my employees identity secret, but good thing is, I like pirates, so I will be contacting you anyway! And Sophyra is hardly alliance, she was just (unlucky enough?) born a human!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue May 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Unlucky indeed! Razz Bloody humans.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Tue May 03, 2011 8:09 pm

I would of done it :O
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down