Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Proposal

2 posters

Go down

The Proposal Empty The Proposal

Post by Morty Wed May 18, 2011 6:46 am

It is today the day is.
My hand is shaking, it is quivering violently and trying to stay calm is today not possible as I look around myself nervously. My hand clenches tightly around the object I have in hand. It is a small box, a box shaped to fit a small squared object.

I stare infront of me at the few soldiers slowly coming to life in this early morning. I'm sitting outside my own tent, in just a flimsy linen pants and a pair of leather boots. The sunshine of the morning is warming delightfully on top of the hills here in Hillsbrad. The Sword have come here to rest a few days with the dwarves before we are to move on into enemy territory.
I hear faint rustling behind me, inside the tent. With a warm, knowing smile I can't help but turn my head around and raise one hand to the curtain to push it to the side, only to be blessed with the sight that would make any man, and woman for that matter crumble and twitch. I am sure of it.

For inside the tent, a small figure was resting, but writhing a bit in her sleep because of the morning sun that partially shone through the material of our tent. She writhed in the pelts of fur, turning around to let me have a look at her naked back. The color of warm, smooth skin that is knowing to my touch is seen as my eyes scouts it from her neck, down her spine to her butt and down her legs. That I was able to sit still and just watch instead of snaking myself over to join her is debatable. I was stunned, and struck with the sight, as she seem to do quite many times, even though it can be spoken of to me as a familiar sight by now.

Maybe it was the item I held in one of my hands that made me stay. I'm not sure, but I slowly let the curtain down again after hearing a small, but audible whimper of the small creature inside the tent, saying: "Close the curtain...." which made me smile even further.
I sat back after closing the curtain, getting up onto my feet as I raised the box into my view. Today is the day, and I do not want anything to spoil it.
Morty
Morty

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://www.defiasrp.com

Back to top Go down

The Proposal Empty Re: The Proposal

Post by Jayse Wed May 18, 2011 8:53 am

You know what, I liked this XD Good work!
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

The Proposal Empty Re: The Proposal

Post by Morty Wed May 18, 2011 9:16 am

Why, thank you, Jayse!
Morty
Morty

Character sheet