Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Proposal Part 2

Go down

The Proposal Part 2 Empty The Proposal Part 2

Post by Morty Wed May 18, 2011 6:45 am

The day passes uncontrollably fast. There are so many things to do that my feet now ache, and my body feels weary. I have finally sent the last group of Soldiers on a short patrol for the day as I can take the time to look around myself. I see the green hills of Hillsbrad around me. Dwarves, Humans... all mixed together in this camp. It's a pleasurable sight, and I once more silently thank the dwarves for letting us stay here. There has always been something fascinating with those huge machines of them. Looking like they could tear down the walls of Stratholme itself, if put in the right hands. The golden birded looks on the front does not make any difference to their intimidating look. Once I place my hand on its metallic front, I get a slight grin on my face. I have to tilt my head up to see its top, and I give it a rough shove, without the machine even moving an inch. It feels like a mountain beneath my hand, and thoughts of seeing these machines rolling across the lower fields of Hillsbrad and mashing every piece of rotten corpses that lies down there.

With an unexpected turn of my head, my nostrils work the familiar scent that is in the air. I smile to myself, letting my hand lazily slide off the machine as I follow it. I know just who it is, but where is she..?

It doesn't take me too long before I find the source of the scent, and behind a few trees and bushes, I find her. Nilda, my heartbeat quickens just by the thought of her name and the memories that comes into my head just by the mentioning. She sits on the ground in front of me, peering forward at a small pack of cubs, and a giant panther, which indeed seems like the protector and the source of food for the little ones. Sighing to myself, I carefully place myself behind Nilda, sitting down with my legs around her form to embrace her slowly to not startle her.

She knew I was there already. She is getting used to the mix of human and worgen traits now, seemingly as she can smell a lot better. It warms my heart to see, once she acknowledges me after I have sat down against her back. Her scent still invading my nose, but oh so much more powerful now. The sweet scent of her worgen form still lingering on her skin, and her hair smells of the sweetest of flowers that I could possibly find. I'm forced to close my eyes and press my nose against her hair briefly before planting a kiss on her neck in sheer affection. How could I ever even think about not giving that tender skin the treatment it so surely deserves?

I can't help but let out a slight chuckle as she shivers from the kiss, I embrace her further, closer and more intimately as I raise my head to whisper into her ear instead in order to not startle the rare sight seen before the both of us...

"-Hello there... how come you are sitting hidden behind trees and bushes, when it is your birthday... hm?"

With that whisper, I let my hands roam her front, feeling the fabric of her chest-piece as it traces the lines and embroidery on her stomach. It doesn't take long before she replies, but she does so without haste, without having to speak hastily in order to get things done like it is usually dealt with when we're "on duty".

"-I wanted to see them. I've never seen such a sight before and... how come you knew it is my birthday today..?"

She turns slightly in my arms, to look at me with a questioning gaze. I have to suppress my chuckle as I look at her with a slight determined look of my own as I say lowly...

"There is a reason that I know things, it comes with the title of Lieutenant to know such things, even a Captain, from when we were Crusaders..."

My words make her smile widely, and seeing that, it makes me grin. I lean in to place a soft and tender kiss on Nilda's lips. A deep and affectionate loving kiss to let her know my exact and true intention. Her lips are something I never wish to part from. I damn our need to breathe, but those lips are irresistible once I find my own placed on them. They are so soft, they are so tasteful and they are not rough as my own. They taste like strawberries in the summer, they taste like the great blue sea, and feels like I'm floating in the skies once I close my eyes to savor just these feelings, knowing that I'd have to pull away to let either of us breathe from the passion that we put into it.

I'm forced to let out a gasp, afterwards. A sharp one, at that to give my lungs the air they desire so badly. The sweet taste of Nilda's lips is still lingering on my lips, I can feel it. Her sweet, soft touch slowly fading from them as I can't help but lick my lower lip once. I look back at Nilda; finally managing to place my focus on something else than what it would feel like to have her lips on mine once more. Nilda sits there with her head tilted a little bit forward, her cheeks having the color of a faint, crimson blush which causes me to chuckle softly. What a pleasant sight that is, to see such a woman, who has been through so much, blush. I feared that one day, that she might loose feelings, that she would stop believing in the ways of good things, after all the darkness that has come upon her which I try to rescue and save.

It's not an easy job, it's hard to read her emotions to times as they are partially clouded but I do my best to try and understand them, and what I know now, is that we both make each other feel that little twinge in our stomachs which, even after the time we have now spent together is quite an impressive thought. Carefully, I take my hand to her chin and lift her head back up, saying that I have something for her. A present and that it would be worth the time taking, away from the lovely beings that are only 40 yards away from us.
Nilda does not seem entirely convinced, but she seems more curious than letting such an opportunity pass, as she asks impatiently.

"-Oh..? A present? What is it..?"

Knowing quite well what to do for her birthday, makes me smirk slyly and keep my tongue. The look upon her face as I do so making me a bit startled as she frowns and glares slightly at me. Keeping secrets such as these which involves something she takes interest in is just great. I chuckle at the sight, each and every time and it always has the same effect on Nilda, she begins to either nudge or poke me to get me to stop mocking her for her curiosity.

"-You will see... come, and let me show you what I had in mind. I wish to give you this a bit further away from the camp, and the peaceful animals, so let us go behind the tents and towards the mountain there.."

With that said I rise up, and take Nilda with me. Without much hesitation, I take her hand and guide her with me, through the camp and past it. Going towards the mountains where I stop and turn towards Nilda. Thoughts rush through my head, anxiety and excitement of how she would take the gift making my heart beat and pound inside my ribcage unexpectedly as I begin to sweat slightly. I start to speak words to Nilda, explaining myself a little bit with a bit of cryptic words, perhaps but that would only be my own excitement that passed on through my mouth uncontrollably.

I can see Nilda now starting to raise an eyebrow after all my explanation. With most of my love declared through words, it is on time that I did so through actions aswell.
Morty
Morty

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://www.defiasrp.com

Back to top Go down