Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavy-Military Rp Guild Idea [Alliance or Horde]

4 posters

Go down

Heavy-Military Rp Guild Idea [Alliance or Horde]  Empty Heavy-Military Rp Guild Idea [Alliance or Horde]

Post by Mervyn Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Okay, so basically this is an idea I have had in my head as long as I can remember, and basically I want to write it down at long last and see if there is any hope for it or if it's merely a dream that can never be achieved like so many things in this world! I will say however, something that anyone that knows me will already know, I am somewhat a Forsaken loyalist and therefore this concept has been made with my desired race in mind more so that any other, but as you will see if you take the time to read this it can be adapted quite easily for either faction, or race. And thank you for taking the time to read this if you do so!

Right, before i get down to the ranks and the workings of my idea, i wish to tell you the story of how it came about, if you don't wish to read it then skip ahead! Basically back at the dawning of myself on Azeroth I was part of a guild called <The Frostwolf Clan> I logged in and found in the guild chat my older brother and his friend discussing guilds, and how to improve the Frostwolf Clan. At the time you see membership to the frostwolves required you to run a dungeon ICly with the guild, followed by a campfire afterwards where you would roleplay and talk of past glories! Many people saw this as too much, however my Brother and the Guild leader at the time were stead fast that it cut the weak and assured only the best roleplayers

Right, heres the idea I'll go through each rank and their role ect, it will start out rather simplistic but hopefully you will be able to see what i was to achieve and how it has strong applications for roleplay!

Recruits -
Spoiler:

Soldier -
Spoiler:

Sergeant-
Spoiler:

Captain -
Spoiler:

Marshals -
Spoiler:

Right, that is the very basic idea of what I had in my mind, but i also had the idea in my head for other classes/roles and how i feel they should be dealt with in game and ICly as part of the larger military idea

Warlocks/Mages -
Spoiler:

Priests -
Spoiler:

Surgeons-
Spoiler:

Right, almost done with the madness in my head of ideas!

Moving placements -
Spoiler:

Starting out small -
Spoiler:

Okay...So this is just some of the madness out of my head and i hope and pray you can see what i'm trying to get at here, if you cant...Sorry I suppose! But thank you for reading none the less

Another point however is if you like this concept, please leave a post or try and get in touch with me in game if you would like to use it or know more, or if you have a suggestion on how to improve it or if it wouldn't work and it's a terrible idea

And finally if enough people do like this and are willing to try it i will help out, but i will state here i am in no position to be running a guild as it takes time away from my studies, my RL and my beloved Cult of Shadow, but i would of course give ideas and help from the start, give new ideas and help it be a strong guild from the get go and expanding (And of course maybe i would have an alt in there for a honorary position! Wink )

So yea...Please tell me what you think...I might be adding to it, but it's just an idea i've had in my head and i wanted to get it out there into the wider public Smile

Mervyn

Character sheet
Name: Mervyn
Title: Deathbringer

Back to top Go down

Heavy-Military Rp Guild Idea [Alliance or Horde]  Empty Re: Heavy-Military Rp Guild Idea [Alliance or Horde]

Post by Kettin Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Go go forsaken military!
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Heavy-Military Rp Guild Idea [Alliance or Horde]  Empty Re: Heavy-Military Rp Guild Idea [Alliance or Horde]

Post by Kettin Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Plus merv is my partner is science!
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:45 pm

I loved the Forsaken Military! I'd make another alt to join that again. Razz
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Ally side we have 2 state military guilds in Stormwind... the Lady Proudmoore and the Stormwind regiment. Check us out! Smile
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mervyn Sun May 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Dreth wrote:Ally side we have 2 state military guilds in Stormwind... the Lady Proudmoore and the Stormwind regiment. Check us out! Smile

Indeed, but unfortunatly i've thought about it and my heart belongs to the Forsaken! And we need a military Very Happy

Mervyn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun May 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Mervyn wrote:
Dreth wrote:Ally side we have 2 state military guilds in Stormwind... the Lady Proudmoore and the Stormwind regiment. Check us out! Smile

Indeed, but unfortunatly i've thought about it and my heart belongs to the Forsaken! And we need a military Very Happy

Good luck! Once you are up and running we will happily sail on a raid or two if you are interested! pirat
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sun May 01, 2011 3:47 pm

The forsaken military is there merv just make me get my ass in gear -.- slap me on skype or something.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sun May 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Flumi wrote:The forsaken military is there merv just make me get my ass in gear -.- slap me on skype or something.

I just remade Kandrys! Smile Purely to rejoin the military Very Happy she's a warrior this time round.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sun May 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Will go about setting the guild up and running will throw u a invite when im on next mori. Will setup a basic website, will steal mervs ranks and such. Found a wicked blog for making the deathguard RP set as well will link u later.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mervyn Sun May 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Flumi wrote:Will go about setting the guild up and running will throw u a invite when im on next mori. Will setup a basic website, will steal mervs ranks and such. Found a wicked blog for making the deathguard RP set as well will link u later.

Slap me on skype Grok, I'll speak you through it and tell you my dreams ect Very Happy

Mervyn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sun May 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Nothing to kinky just talk about the guild lol. Should be good if there is enough interest.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mervyn Mon May 02, 2011 8:17 am

Flumi wrote:Nothing to kinky just talk about the guild lol. Should be good if there is enough interest.

If we build it they will come! Oooo we could carry on with co-op Portal 2 while we discuss! xD

Last edited by Mervyn on Mon May 02, 2011 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Mervyn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 am

Will do once I get a day off work -.- such a sucky job. Hope one of the jobs I'm trying to get comes up and get decent pay and days again =D then I got time to work on this guild and kill you in portal 2 *trollface*
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon May 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Flumi wrote:Will do once I get a day off work -.- such a sucky job. Hope one of the jobs I'm trying to get comes up and get decent pay and days again =D then I got time to work on this guild and kill you in portal 2 *trollface*

So THAT'S where you've been... As well as everyone else... Brb, banning Portal 2 from guild.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down