Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A-RP] <Stormwind Regiment> (Stormwind Guards & Military)

+27
Morgeth
Visceril
Coppersocket
Velspeth
Ara
Morinth
Ralegh
Drustai
Samian/Bismack
kal thas
Karlak
Lexgrad
Yarnaat
Braiden
Geneviève
Feydor
Khendran
Zhakiri
Nuraahi
Kittrina
Eodan
Valerias
Rmuffn
Timna
Jayse
Zinkle Figgins
Partridge
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[A-RP] <Stormwind Regiment> (Stormwind Guards & Military) - Page 2 Empty Re: [A-RP] <Stormwind Regiment> (Stormwind Guards & Military)

Post by Partridge Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Hmmmm its all a bit complicated for my liking >.< Many conflicting things im being told, my tiny mind cant comprehend it all!

However, seeing as we work under the Council, I shall go with that. No warlocks (which pleases me anyways xD).

Timna wrote:
Timna wrote:We'll see where this goes.. if it passes correctly and after some stuff being fixed, I might just join on my medic! Very Happy

What do you mean by this? What do you think needs to be fixed? If you let me know I'll sort it, would love to have you Smile

Sorry for late reply!

And, simply some stuff with the character in question. A good reason why she'd join the guards and something a friend asked me of, as well as some OOC stuff, yo'. Very Happy [/quote]

Ahh ok, well if/when you're ready, just give me a poke in game or something Smile
Partridge
Partridge

Back to top Go down

[A-RP] <Stormwind Regiment> (Stormwind Guards & Military) - Page 2 Empty Re: [A-RP] <Stormwind Regiment> (Stormwind Guards & Military)

Post by Partridge Sat May 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Bumpy!

And remember we dont just want Plate wearers we also need Medics, Scouts, Marksmen, Battlemages etc. so all you clothies and leathers - we have uniforms for everyone!
Partridge
Partridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarnaat Tue May 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Bumpetybump, onwards, for Stormwind! *Cheer*
Yarnaat
Yarnaat

Character sheet
Name: Yarnaat
Title: Vindicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue May 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Defo need scouts. If you are of a leather wearing Persuasion (( Very Happy )) and wish to serve defo dont be put off. The scouts uniform is far more uber than the plate any who Razz

Also if you are a scout you get to serve with Dreth... like who wouldnt want that Very Happy
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlak Sat May 28, 2011 7:50 am

Just want to give a thumbs up to this guild. Pleasant people to RP with and have nothing but good things to say.

Although I would say hurry back to Stormwind so the Blades and the Guards can continue our joint training operations Razz

You guys know you need our expertise Smile
Karlak
Karlak

Back to top Go down

Post by kal thas Sun May 29, 2011 2:47 pm

moar guards. I want moar guards! :O
kal thas
kal thas

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Sun May 29, 2011 3:37 pm

Kaleb Shakur wrote:moar guards. I want moar guards! :O
They will be back from the Barrens soon, and we'll give them a warm welcome Cool
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarnaat Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Yarnaat
Yarnaat

Character sheet
Name: Yarnaat
Title: Vindicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Nice training event last night Very Happy

I'm in your Garrison greasing your stairs! (Although that did...backfire a bit)
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Partridge Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Might as well give a quick BUMP! while I'm here.
Partridge
Partridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Yay parts back!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Where be partridge now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Where indeed....Question....
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Partridge has gone to Mars. We expect to hear from him within the next five years.

That said, the regiment is still going! Bad health and dental care along with terrible pay!
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:55 pm

Question.

If I wanted to get into IC contact with a representative of the Regiment, how would I do so? Is there any specific contact I should send any letters to?

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:34 pm

Drustai wrote:Question.

If I wanted to get into IC contact with a representative of the Regiment, how would I do so? Is there any specific contact I should send any letters to?

I suggest writing Samian, but you could also contact Sador, Marijn, Qwins or Isolunia
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Join the regiment and come feed me! (No really. Feed the regiment with your amazingness!)
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:25 pm

See you on Friday. You're gonna bite the dust!
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:31 am

Join the regiment as one of Abe's children! (there's like 13 or so to pick from)
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:40 am

Da boys in blue! Nice bunch, they only beat you in private to spare your feelings. Very Happy
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:43 am

Ezlbag wrote:Join the regiment as one of Abe's children! (there's like 13 or so to pick from)

Abe is very disappointed with you criminals.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Is all this info still up-to-date? Been interesting in guard RP for a while, don't get much on Horde. What with us all being bad asses and all.

Human only, any class but warlock?
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Morinth wrote:Is all this info still up-to-date? Been interesting in guard RP for a while, don't get much on Horde. What with us all being bad asses and all.

Human only, any class but warlock?
Humans only yes, warlocks are allowed but if you are even remotely fel magic related we will burn yo ass.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Fantabulous. I guess paladins can wear the guard styled armour, but a priest would be nice too...
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Morinth wrote:Fantabulous. I guess paladins can wear the guard styled armour, but a priest would be nice too...

Our matching blue dresses are dashing, it comes with the most crude and basic of hammers along with it!
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next