Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect 3 & Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Reveal Trailer

+17
Melnerag
Cadoc
Haen Strongwind
Chase - Esou
Nayan
Nathiniós
Flo
Guillemot
Muzjhath
Cyaska
Sanara
Shadowpope
Mikasa
Cathee Norris
Antistia
Etular
Gunnell
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mass Effect 3 & Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Reveal Trailer Empty Mass Effect 3 & Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Reveal Trailer

Post by Gunnell Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:52 am

Oh me.. oh my.. oh god.. oh lordy..

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 & Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Reveal Trailer Empty Re: Mass Effect 3 & Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Reveal Trailer

Post by Etular Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Finally! I've been waiting ages for news on The Elder Scrolls 5! Sadly, 11/11/11 is an insane amount of time to wait. Sad
Etular
Etular

Character sheet
Name: Etular Fizzlebomb
Title: Demonology Student of GAIRDAS

http://www.etular.tk/

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 & Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Reveal Trailer Empty Re: Mass Effect 3 & Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Reveal Trailer

Post by Antistia Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:43 pm

ELDER SCROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLS!!!!

Wohoo!
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Ohhh!! I hope it's as big and awsome as Oblivion!! Very Happy
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:57 pm

Julia wrote:Ohhh!! I hope it's as big and awsome as Oblivion!! Very Happy

They've been working on it since Fallout 3 was completed so I reckon it should be.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikasa Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:58 pm

How about

FUUUUUUUCCCKKK YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH RHGARHAHGAHGAHHG!!!!
Mikasa
Mikasa

Character sheet
Name: Mikasa Angelos
Title: Retlol God

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowpope Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Well thank god for that, i was beginning to think the loading screens about Mass Effect 3 were just Bioware trolling me.
Shadowpope
Shadowpope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:11 pm

I wonder if he'll believe me now.

... Probably not. Because he'll be dead.

I really like the War of the Worlds-vibe that the Reapers attacking London give me.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyaska Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 pm

Turian Councillor wrote:Ah yes. 'Reapers'.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU? SON OF A BITCH.
Cyaska
Cyaska

Character sheet
Name: Syenna Celeste (EVE)
Title: (NA NA NA NA NA!) Space Pirate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:37 pm

I hope we get a cutscen where we get to see his face! So bloody much! Even if it's just 10 seconds it will make the game -awesome-!

In other news. I want ME3?
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guillemot Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Elder Scrolls V announcement made me figuratively splooge.

I hope it won't be as limiting as Fallout 3/New Vegas in that it will be just in Skyrim or only concerning Nords. Here's hoping each of the Elder Scrolls races will feature fairly prominently as they did in Oblivion. Smile

Guillemot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flo Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:26 am

Hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype
Flo
Flo

Character sheet
Name: Sanaje
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathiniós Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:56 am

Oh cool. Mass Effect 3 has a British Shepard that looks like Jason Statham.
Nathiniós
Nathiniós

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:03 pm

That voice from the Mass Effect 3 trailer...Is that...Sean Bean? :O

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:18 am

ME3 <3
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase - Esou Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:24 am

Great things come in E's and 3's. Like ME3 and DE3.
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Name: herregud
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haen Strongwind Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:06 am

Mass Effect 3...
*Jumps with giddy, schoolgirl excitement*
Haen Strongwind
Haen Strongwind

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathiniós Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Nathiniós
Nathiniós

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadoc Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:06 am

Mass Effect 3 I'd buy rather than spend money on food, if it came to that. The new Elder Scrolls... If Bethesda learned from Obsidian and treatment of Fallout, it could be great. Personally I've always loathed to considered Oblivion a real RPG since it had an extremely weak plot, no characters to speak of, none of that immersion factor that is so important in roleplaying games.

If they follow New Vegas and make an Elder Scrolls with interesting characters, good dialogue and a proper story, then I'll be all over that. Otherwise I'll happily skip it.

Last edited by Cadoc on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Cadoc
Cadoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Oblivion felt a bit like medieval GTA for me, but I might've approached it from the wrong angle. But ME3.....YAY!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Exaythe wrote:Oblivion felt a bit like medieval GTA for me, but I might've approached it from the wrong angle. But ME3.....YAY!

Same here, I really enjoyed the Dark Brotherhood though.. God I loved that.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyaska Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Meh, Elder Scrolls 4 was a good game, but only because it had that flexibility of "This is my character and how they would react in this situation." rather than "Hi, I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite store on the Citadel."

Although, the way you don't have to remotely follow the plotline is both a blessing and a curse.
Cyaska
Cyaska

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Hi, I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite thread in defiasrp.
But i wonder if it will be placed only on earth :O really hope they removed the mining system thingy.....
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadoc Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Ezlbag wrote:Hi, I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite thread in defiasrp.
But i wonder if it will be placed only on earth :O really hope they removed the mining system thingy.....

It's likely to feature Shepard collecting allies and then coming to Earth for the final showdown. That presents two questions:

1. We learn that in the previous 'cleansings' the Reapers disabled mass relays so that they could take each sector one at a time. How is Shepard going to get around that?

2. How much impact will there be from decisions in ME1 and ME2? It could be pretty major. After all the strength and support of the Geth, Quarians, Krogans and Turians, to name just a few, all could depend on past decisions.
Cadoc
Cadoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyaska Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:13 pm

Cadoc wrote:
Ezlbag wrote:Hi, I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite thread in defiasrp.

It's likely to feature Shepard collecting allies and then coming to Earth for the final showdown. That presents two questions:

1. We learn that in the previous 'cleansings' the Reapers disabled mass relays so that they could take each sector one at a time. How is Shepard going to get around that?

Reaper IFF anyone?
Random Reaper wrote:"WHY DISABLE THEM WHEN WE CAN MAKE THEM ONLY WORK FOR US OH WAIT GUYS WHAT ABOUT SHEPARD!? lol nvm sovereign sucked anyway, we put him on sentinel for a reason."

Otherwise, I expect that they'll just go ahead and add in a load of old faces. The ones that could survive ME2 realistically anyway. Miranda, Jacob, Grunt, Legion, Tali, Garrus... Most of them, to be honest. Some would have died of natural causes anyway, thinking Salarian lifetimes and Thane's problems, and Jack being... The most wanted human in the galaxy.

And I'll be damned if Liara isn't the main questgiver.
Cyaska
Cyaska

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next