Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attempt two on meta gaming

Go down

Attempt two on meta gaming Empty Attempt two on meta gaming

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:46 pm

I would just like to say to all that some things said about me Out Of Character are not truthful and they are affecting In Character stuff.

To simply state Ovelia for some reason is telling to people that Rhebeca Icly did not find out she is part of SI:7. While she indeed did find out in a process that took two/Three months. The evnts that made ehr come to the conclusion Include screw-ups from the various SI:7 members, Things they said wrong with Rhebeca around. Either with mask or without them on. Even From Snow running and attacking the Eclipse without a mask and the event following that attack helped a lot, with coming to the final conclusion. These and many more small things helped with it. Along various other things that Ovelia Icly could not control on his char.
I also warned Ovelia two times in advance Rhebeca was close to finding out, in the span of those months and I gave the same warning to Jayse aswell.

But now apparently Ovelia goes saying around to each person that I am lying, or either meta gaming. Even when I am strongly against any form of that. And do my best to avoid that at any cost upon my character.

So my statement to all is That Rhebeca did find out IC'ly. Ignoring it would just actually believing the lies of Ovelia ( Who till so far has not even dared to speak react or talk to me about it since Rhebeca found out. )

Rhebeca

( last one got locked by snow ( suprise abuse of mods power ))

Also If I am not lyign then Snow would be its quite logical would it not. If i would deny he was lying he would be speaking the truth thus making the Meta gaming the turth which it is not.

Aswell this was an message for all to read not to listen to snow.

Back to top Go down

Attempt two on meta gaming Empty Re: Attempt two on meta gaming

Post by Sophie Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Thread was locked by me so you can take your accusations elsewhere, and the reason for the lock was posted in the thread.

Many tears, nothing to back it up, nothing new added, enough drama-baiting, thanks.

Sophie

Back to top Go down