Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On a certain topic of Meta gaming

2 posters

Go down

On a certain topic of Meta gaming Empty On a certain topic of Meta gaming

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:37 pm

I would just like to say to all that some things said about me Out Of Character are not truthful and they are affecting In Character stuff.

To simply state Ovelia for some reason is telling to people that Rhebeca Icly did not find out she is part of SI:7. While she indeed did find out in a process that took two/Three months. The evnts that made ehr come to the conclusion Include screw-ups from the various SI:7 members, Things they said wrong with Rhebeca around. Either with mask or without them on. Even From Snow running and attacking the Eclipse without a mask and the event following that attack helped a lot, with coming to the final conclusion. These and many more small things helped with it. Along various other things that Ovelia Icly could not control on his char.
I also warned Ovelia two times in advance Rhebeca was close to finding out, in the span of those months and I gave the same warning to Jayse aswell.

But now apparently Ovelia goes saying around to each person that I am lying, or either meta gaming. Even when I am strongly against any form of that. And do my best to avoid that at any cost upon my character.

So my statement to all is That Rhebeca did find out IC'ly. Ignoring it would just actually believing the lies of Ovelia ( Who till so far has not even dared to speak react or talk to me about it since Rhebeca found out. )

Rhebeca

Back to top Go down

On a certain topic of Meta gaming Empty Re: On a certain topic of Meta gaming

Post by Lavian Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Blah blah blah. You're missing out some details. I'm not even going to bother.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Writing a "fancy" post to deny allegations of lying, then accusing someone else of lying among other things, without any evidence or any other sort of backup for your statements, will never lead to a decent result and any discussion can only spiral downward.

Locked, sort it in private if neccesary. If your intention was merely to claim that certain stories may not be true, people can read this post and form their opinion.

Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down