Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] The Justice department (Blood Knights needed)

+9
Gunnell
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Shaelyssa
Antistia
Torukan
Nathiniós
Kristeas Sunbinder
Magaskawee/Anaei
Rhenchu
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[H] The Justice department (Blood Knights needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: [H] The Justice department (Blood Knights needed)

Post by Mandui Mon May 31, 2010 11:06 am

Marrenus wrote:Oh, being able to handle drama is one thing.

WILLINGNESS to handle it, however, fades away with every instance of the subject. From "100% eager" the first time it slowly fades to "Oh god not again..." on the hundredth time.
I agree. Still not reason enough to be rude towards every single belf, don't you think? Now, let's stop derailing the thread any further Wink
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

[H] The Justice department (Blood Knights needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: [H] The Justice department (Blood Knights needed)

Post by Rhenchu Mon May 31, 2010 11:26 am

Felinaa/Dijie/Finnabhair wrote:
Varanis wrote:We are in no way nearing anything, but a fully complete council. these blood Knights or enforces of the Law is only to enforce the laws of Quel'Thalas. the Councilor of Justice can in no way do that on his own. therefor he will need others who would be able to help him in this. Smile

Or she?

Still there has been no she to reveal herself to take this post. But we'll see tonight. Smile
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathiniós Mon May 31, 2010 11:39 am

Marrenus, you silly damn Capt. America rip off. I salute you.

[H] The Justice department (Blood Knights needed) - Page 2 Succes11
Nathiniós
Nathiniós

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:54 pm

With the result of me being the Lord Councilor of Justice, I seek All classes for a suitable force of Justice, to enforce the lore and aid in the Kingdom's defensives.
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Varanis wrote:enforce the law

sorry to be grammar nazi, but in before the lol.
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:03 pm

And my first thing to do is to promote Saevir to my personal writer, he will be leading the Silvermoon Council of Seven's reliable news paper.
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Varanis wrote:And my first thing to do is to promote Saevir to my personal writer, he will be leading the Silvermoon Council of Seven's reliable news paper.

Thank you, but the fine magi of Silvermoon have already devised something much better than mere paper with words printed on it. We shall have a magical construct dispensing instant news and information updates to handheld magical recievers!
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:12 pm

For some reason, Silvermoon RPers don't take well to guard guilds and law-enforcing individuals. This might be quite the chore for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathiniós Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Must be because it's cramping their style.
Nathiniós
Nathiniós

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Maybe also because some people that have tried to be guards and the like, didn't go over very well.
There was that one guard that was impersonating someone else and that hippy cop that wanted everyone to stay calme when two people where trying to kill each other, note that he addressed the spectators.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Which will all be changed. This is the way I would do it, find certain individuals who is capable of doing this.
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Righto, good luck with that! I'll try to come up with some helpful suggestions on how best to proceed with this, short of saying, "Don't pick this, this, this and this person."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Mary Sues are immortal and their power undeniable I hear, they'd make perfect opress-.. Guards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarthek Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:43 pm

Your aware, if you want Blood Knight's and others to follow you...

You could do with being around Varanis... since your almighty lord of justice...

Plus can you really expect to just jump in an everyone to bow down?
Think about it
Tarthek
Tarthek

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Tarthek wrote:Your aware, if you want Blood Knight's and others to follow you...

You could do with being around Varanis... since your almighty lord of justice...

Plus can you really expect to just jump in an everyone to bow down?
Think about it

I haven't asked for anyone to bow before me, I might be the overseeing Councilor of the Council of Seven, but I am not the King of Quel'Thalas, and for the past few days I have had some ex sames on my mind, but with them lying in the past I will have more time now.

But thank you for your concern, would you like to fall in? Or should I take it as a suggestion?
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarthek Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:02 pm

I do my bit as a Blood Knight. try get me IC if you want me an the other knights that follow behind me to be even aware of the situation... because I havent seen you trying very hard my boy..

Just an idea
Tarthek
Tarthek

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:43 am

Be aware that you'll want a obvious guard uniform. Lest someone jumps in to save the crook, and then things get all ..confuseing and shameful, and what happens in SMC stays in SMC.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2