Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] The Justice department (Blood Knights needed)

+9
Gunnell
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Shaelyssa
Antistia
Torukan
Nathiniós
Kristeas Sunbinder
Magaskawee/Anaei
Rhenchu
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[H] The Justice department (Blood Knights needed) Empty [H] The Justice department (Blood Knights needed)

Post by Rhenchu Fri May 28, 2010 11:15 am

Once the Lord Councilor of Justice have been chosen, he/she will need a squad of Blood Knights at his/her disposal, to enforce the laws of Silvermoon and ensure the safety of the people of Quel'Thalas.

People whom is able to be apart of this, does not need to be part of this guild, only to be a part of it through the Councilor who will lead them, send them on different missions. They also serve as the Council meeting's guards.

The ones who can apply is the following: Paladins, Priests,(Warriors in Cataclysm).
Most likely there will also be room for some rogues to work as spies.

Contact Varanis if you have questions or would like to apply for this.
If this turns out to be huge thing, a guild will be made to help the administration.
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

[H] The Justice department (Blood Knights needed) Empty Re: [H] The Justice department (Blood Knights needed)

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Fri May 28, 2010 1:26 pm

I just warn you.

Be. Very. Careful. Who. You. Give. This. Too.

Power-hungry people with authority is.. not good.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

[H] The Justice department (Blood Knights needed) Empty Re: [H] The Justice department (Blood Knights needed)

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 1:38 pm

...If only the Princess knew what Irony is... xD

But, yeah, kinda have to agree.

Good Blood Elf Paladin Roleplayer is one in a billion:
Spoiler:

The rest 999.999.999 think they are the one. <_<
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Fri May 28, 2010 2:27 pm

There are enough hands that can facepalm if it doesn't work out, but let's stop being negative.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 2:28 pm

This post is relevant to my interests...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathiniós Fri May 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:There are enough hands that can facepalm if it doesn't work out, but let's stop being negative.

Half of these hands are mine.
Nathiniós
Nathiniós

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Fri May 28, 2010 7:29 pm

It's going to be a long and tedious road for the poor guards.

Also.
Paladins and Blood Knights have the following hand(s):
The two they are born with.
Hand or Reckoning
Hand of Salvation
Hand of Sacrefice
Hand of Freedom
Hand of Protection
Lay on Hands
------------------------------
Wich means a Paladin or Blood Knight has Nine hands at the most.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Fri May 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:It's going to be a long and tedious road for the poor guards.

Also.
Paladins and Blood Knights have the following hand(s):
The two they are born with.
Hand or Reckoning
Hand of Salvation
Hand of Sacrefice
Hand of Freedom
Hand of Protection
Lay on Hands
------------------------------
Wich means a Paladin or Blood Knight has Nine hands at the most.

You should name your 5 top blood knights Hand of Reckoning, Hand of Salvation, Hand of Sacrifice, Hand of Freedom and Hand of Protection

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Sun May 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Anaei/Vezullia wrote:I just warn you.

isn't that what most of the horde races is looking for? Razz

But ofc, there are limits of who I would let into this sort of... thing..
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sun May 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Varanis wrote:
Anaei/Vezullia wrote:I just warn you.

isn't that what most of the horde races is looking for? Razz

But ofc, there are limits of who I would let into this sort of... thing..

Give it to a competent powerhungry person ICly, that would be awesome.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun May 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Good luck with this, I hope it works out! I was actually hoping the Silvermoon Council wouldn't be leaning towards something like this personally but oh well :(. Best of luck in any case and please choose carefully!
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Sun May 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:Good luck with this, I hope it works out! I was actually hoping the Silvermoon Council wouldn't be leaning towards something like this personally but oh well Sad. Best of luck in any case and please choose carefully!

We are in no way nearing anything, but a fully complete council. these blood Knights or enforces of the Law is only to enforce the laws of Quel'Thalas. the Councilor of Justice can in no way do that on his own. therefor he will need others who would be able to help him in this. Smile
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Sun May 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Why do I imagine this turning into some sort of state security force.

Ministerium für Staatssicherheit Very Happy
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathiniós Sun May 30, 2010 9:33 pm

Stasi isn't stylish enough.
Nathiniós
Nathiniós

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 12:03 am

Varanis wrote:We are in no way nearing anything, but a fully complete council. these blood Knights or enforces of the Law is only to enforce the laws of Quel'Thalas. the Councilor of Justice can in no way do that on his own. therefor he will need others who would be able to help him in this. Smile

Or she?

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Mon May 31, 2010 5:24 am

Bennedict wrote:Why do I imagine this turning into some sort of state security force.

and that's why it needs a competent powerhungry person icly to lead it, they're always best at those kind of things.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 8:57 am

Antistia wrote:
Bennedict wrote:Why do I imagine this turning into some sort of state security force.

and that's why it needs a competent powerhungry person icly to lead it, they're always best at those kind of things.

You wont be elected. Shush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Mon May 31, 2010 9:16 am

Bennedict wrote:Why do I imagine this turning into some sort of Sin Belore "We rule this city" force.

Fixed.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Mon May 31, 2010 9:21 am

Eruadan/Gunnell/Graham wrote:
Bennedict wrote:Why do I imagine this turning into some sort of Sin Belore "We rule this city" force.

Fixed.

Sin Belore is a military force. They've repeatedly stated that law enforcement is not any concern of theirs.
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon May 31, 2010 10:34 am

Did we reject one of your alts or something?
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:36 am

No, cheap belfy drama scared him off.

And me.

And 10000 others...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Mon May 31, 2010 10:42 am

Marrenus wrote:No, cheap belfy drama scared him off.

And me.

And 10000 others...

Spoiler:
Ah yes, that's obviously reason enough to be butthurt and bitter towards everyone, like a prisoner who spent the night in the same cell with the huge, black convict Rolling Eyes

There's drama on both sides. If belf drama scared you away, you need to l2play or at least stop being so obviously aggressive towards everyone for a shitty reason.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:50 am

like a prisoner who spent the night in the same cell with the huge, black convict

...Like a roleplayer who was looking for an interesting story but just so happened to end up with the same "YOU SLEPT WITH MY SISTER, PREPARED TO DIE!" plot again (and again, and again)^∞...

If belf drama scared you away, you need to l2play

What does being afraid of blood elves replaying soap have to do with me doing 2500 tank-DPS?! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Mon May 31, 2010 11:00 am

Marrenus wrote:
If belf drama scared you away, you need to l2play

What does being afraid of blood elves replaying soap have to do with me doing 2500 tank-DPS?! lol!

Otherwise... Touche.
It's no one's fault you ran into the wrong people, blaming SB or anyone else for it looks rather silly.

Someone who knows how to play an MMORPG properly, also knows the significance of being able to handle things such as drama. After all it is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game and on a server like DB, more than half your entertainment is connected to other players. Pulling 2,5k DPS (lolgratz?) is of a rather smaller importance compared to being able to get along with others. Thus the "L2play" Razz
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 11:03 am

Oh, being able to handle drama is one thing.

WILLINGNESS to handle it, however, fades away with every instance of the subject. From "100% eager" the first time it slowly fades to "Oh god not again..." on the hundredth time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next