Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Arcane Conclave - First Session 6th May 20:30

3 posters

Go down

[H] Arcane Conclave - First Session 6th May 20:30 Empty [H] Arcane Conclave - First Session 6th May 20:30

Post by Dolerien Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:10 pm

The Horde Arcane Conclave

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When is it?: Friday 6th May at 20:30 realmtime.

Where is it?: Hall of Respite, at the south end of Silvermoon's Royal Exchange.

What is it?: In short, a gathering of magi/warlocks from the Horde RP community to discuss magical matters and network with one another. Dolerien of Ashal Anore will be chairing - whilst discussion is intended to be free-flowing and candid, he will attempt to curb any direct hostility.

Who may attend?: Any mage or well-behaved warlock affiliated with the Horde. Non-arcanists (such as priests, shaman and others) cannot expect to be accommodated without good reason, made clear at the beginning of the Session.

Once again, this Conclave will be founded upon the ethos that the arcane is a means to an end, rather than the end itself - a tool to build cities and a weapon to secure victory. It will be founded upon willing cooperation, mutual respect and ties of blood and honor, rather than violet-hatted banal etiquette and decorum. It will be founded upon equality and egalitarianism rather than absurd hierarchical constructs: mage or warlock, orc or elf, apprentice or Archmage, all will be accorded equal importance in this gathering.

All of you know these intrinsic truths: knowledge is power. With the collective knowledge and expertise of many arcanists gathering together, this Arcane Conclave will achieve far more than the sum of its parts - for the individual pursuits and interests of each arcanist, for the advancement of apprentices and veterans alike, and most importantly... for the Horde!

Not on the event-calendar invite list? Please contact Dolerien ingame for a calendar invite, post in this thread with your mage/warlock's name or send me a PM.

Want to raise an issue at the first meeting? Post in this thread or send me a PM and I'll add it to the list.
Dolerien
Dolerien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Arcane Conclave - First Session 6th May 20:30 Empty Re: [H] Arcane Conclave - First Session 6th May 20:30

Post by Skarain Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:52 am

Heya. Do send a calendar invite to Nakris-DefiasBrotherhood and I'll bring the Arcanists of Red Reach Raiders.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

[H] Arcane Conclave - First Session 6th May 20:30 Empty Re: [H] Arcane Conclave - First Session 6th May 20:30

Post by Rox Fri May 06, 2016 11:43 am

Hello Dolerien,

I would like to attend to the meeting with my warlock as an envoy of the Azure Flame, a neutral faction of, mainly, arcanists. Would it be possible to set up an RP meeting before the main event in order to introduce the character I'm going to RP on? Let me know if you read this message.

Rox.
Rox
Rox

Character sheet
Name: Rox Greyleaf
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolerien Fri May 06, 2016 4:52 pm

Sorry, only just got in from work. I'll be online as much as possible from now until the Conclave if you want to contact me online.
Dolerien
Dolerien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolerien Fri May 06, 2016 9:19 pm

From the notes of Dolerien Sunwing:

The First Session of the Horde Arcane Conclave, held within the Hall of Respite, Silvermoon City

Chair: Lord Dolerien Sunwing

Attendance comprised of:
Morveen Saintclair
Seraris Everdawn
Elethien
Odros
Nakris Sin’voth
Urgual
Misanda
Garhandelus
Khazoom Felray
Liltheris Kairen
One Unknown Forsaken

Meeting Opens.

During his introduction, Saintclair raised the possible issue that he represented the Azure Flame, a neutral faction of arcanists, that he was there only to foster closer working links between magi, regardless of political affinity. Garhandelus stood, threatening to report this ‘treason’ to Warchief Vol’jin, while extolling the virtues of the ‘Orcish’ Horde. He was quickly reprimanded by several others.

After several more outbursts, the Orc decided to try and strike Dolerien across the face. The Magister vanished, reappearing several feet away, before any blow struck. Needless to say, the Orc was hastily reprimanded by the Conclave, and he decided to leave the meeting.

It was decided that he be banned from attending future meetings.

Felray informed the Conclave about his private project, to try to use the power of the Old Gods, on a much smaller scale, to see if the ancient entities powers of mind control could sway the control of a demon away from a warlocks power. The Conclave advised on the incredible dangers of such research, Felray pronouncing that he was open to input by any research partners.

Sin’voth, of the Red Reach Raiders, enquired about research into the summoning and dismissal of mounts, not wanting them to bolt near a battlefield, or be killed in battle. She suggested trying to find some way of imbuing some trinket of other with this power so that any ‘non-magical goon’ can carry it around.

Sunwing informed the remaining Conclave that the Wretched had attacked Falconwing Square last week, apparently on the orders of an as yet unknown Magister. One prisoner is being interrogated by Knight Lord Sunborn, while the corpse of a mutated, hulking Wretched is being examined in the Magisterial Vaults. Kairen and Everdawn requested copies of the autopsy.

Sunwing then briefed the others on a meeting by the leaders of the Magisterium, at which the issue was raised that historic and magical artefacts had begun appearing on the black market from before the Fall of Quel’thalas. He advised the others to be vigilant, and to report any suspicious items to the Magisters.

Meeting closed.

A bound copy of the minutes, enveloped in smooth red coloured leather emblazoned with the golden seal of Quel'thalas, is inexplicabley sent to Ambassador Dawnsinger in Grommash Hold, Orgrimmar.
Dolerien
Dolerien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri May 06, 2016 9:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down