Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old story - After unknown Senate session.

Go down

Old story - After unknown Senate session. Empty Old story - After unknown Senate session.

Post by Gogol Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:41 am

Irondawn paced through the room restless, he knew that his proud race would once again soon be tested worthy their cloak of legends. A dire hour where coming upon the glorious dwarves of Khaz’Modan, and Gogól knew it too well.

In a moment of rage, the stout dwarf heaved a huge bottle of wine from the desk in front of himself over in to the open fireplace, and the sound of shattering glass would have been final if it wasn’t for his heavy breathing.

His betrusted own personal bodyguard, the behemoth of dwarves, Cid quickly entered the Senate funded office.
“I heard some noise Senator, is everything alright?”
Gogól shook his fist at him, eyes filled with rage.

“Everything is not alright! All is despair and madness, we’re marching towards the doom and those.. Parasites won’t even see it. Like cattle for the slaughter.”
He sat down heavily in the wooden throne; remember all to well how the last Senate meeting had ended. Who where they to question his great leadership and wisdom? Artifact and relic hunters all of them, jesters and King of fools that where dabbling with that that shouldn’t be dabbled with.
Only the Grand, the Supreme Chancellor could fully grasp what was needed to be done. The others, so called Senators and Tinkers- they knew nothing, they couldn’t, of what the term ‘For Khaz Modan’ truly meant.

The Senator-Marshall slowly raised his gaze up from his majestic belly, peering straight at Cid.
“The weak perish under boots of the strong my friend. The weak perish, under the boots of the strong.”
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Old story - After unknown Senate session. Empty Re: Old story - After unknown Senate session.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Gogol wrote:“The weak perish under boots of the strong my friend. The weak perish, under the boots of the strong.”
Trademarked as the new TTH logo.

Back to top Go down