Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Arcane Conclave - Seventh Session - 20th February 2030

5 posters

Go down

[H] Arcane Conclave - Seventh Session - 20th February 2030 Empty [H] Arcane Conclave - Seventh Session - 20th February 2030

Post by Dolerien Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:41 am

Until a new Chair is elected by popular vote, all future sessions of the Horde Arcane Conclave will be chaired by the Thalassian Councillor of Knowledge, Abulos Sunwing. The Seventh Session of the Horde Arcane Conclave will take place upon the 20th of February at 2030. Once more, the Conclave will return to Quel’thalas, this time at the Farstrider Retreat in Eversong, where the eminent mages and warlocks of the Horde will be discussing pressing magical matters.

Agenda:
1)Election of a new Chair: A vote will be called to elect a new Chair of the Conclave after the demise of the traitor Sharptongue. The Chair will be recognised by popular vote, and take control of the Conclave’s agenda at the next session.

2)The Dalaran Situation: With the Sunreavers adding their strength to the magi of Silvermoon, and the Kirin Tor seemingly bowing to Stormwind, what does this bode for the future?

3)The Eversong Plague: Now under control, the culprits must be hunted down and defeated. Does the Conclave have any suggestions on how best to do this?

4)Open Forum: Any other matters that need to be discussed immediately.

For the Horde!

((I'll invite everyone who has been at the meetings, but if I miss you, pm me for an invite. ))

Last edited by Abulos on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dolerien
Dolerien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Arcane Conclave - Seventh Session - 20th February 2030 Empty Re: [H] Arcane Conclave - Seventh Session - 20th February 2030

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:37 am

I have a tiny little problem. The Marauders usually have Rated Battlegrounds on Sunday night, and if they need healers for the team, I don't want to abandon my men.

I'd rather see this event on Wednesday, as it used to be.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Arcane Conclave - Seventh Session - 20th February 2030 Empty Re: [H] Arcane Conclave - Seventh Session - 20th February 2030

Post by Dolerien Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Done. Also, Sadok assures me he's fine with my taking over until their's a new chair elected. And that the Kor'kron would be suspicious, but not object to the decision to hold the Conclave in Quel'thalas again.
Dolerien
Dolerien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Sweet!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:21 pm

Best of luck to Abulos in his noble attempts to continue the Horde Arcane Conclave's momentum! Ghost-Sadok supports you. Smile
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet
Name: Sadok Sharptongue
Title: High Blade Thur'ruk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Sadok wrote:Best of luck to Abulos in his noble attempts to continue the Horde Arcane Conclave's momentum! Ghost-Sadok supports you. Smile

Lets have a seance!
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:00 am

Even though attendance was at an all-time low, and it was mostly elflings, I had a great deal of fun. Role-playing around magic never seems to bore me.

On to the next one!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:48 am

((Sorry for the very late summary, I got stuck somewhere in space and time))

As of the Seventh Conclave, Magistrix Aishling Silversun is now the new chairwoman of the Conclave. The meeting, and it's conclusions, are summarized below.

1)Election of a new Chair: Magistrix Aishling Silversun has been elected new chairwoman of the Conclave. The other one running was the temporary chairman Abulos Sunwing. They have both expressed their competence, abilities and will to continue this. By a one vote difference, Magistrix Aishling Silversun won the election and as such, is the new chairwoman.

2)The Dalaran Situation: The conclave has expressed their concerns over the current state of Dalaran. After some namecalling the new members of the Alliance, the Kirin Tor and their new Arch-Mage Jaina Proudmoore, the Conclave had to agree that they have no idea where the city of Dalaran currently is, or what they are up to.

After a brainstorm, the conclave came up with two possible targets of the flying city. The safety of both Orgrimmar and Undercity are feared. Orgimmar as the capital of the Horde and Undercity as former Lordaeron. Under the banner of the Conclave and the Horde, two parties will conduct an investigation of both the defences of the cities and their surrounding areas. For those interested, they can either talk to the female Orc technician Vardna for Orgrimmar or the chairwoman of the Conclave Magistrix Aishling Silversun.

3)The Eversong Plague: The Forsaken have found a possible culprit for the spreading of the plague in Fairbreeze Village and its surroundings. The conclave feels that it is up to the individual to actively aid our Forsaken allies, but do not see how the Conclave can be actively helping. It has to be said that if the Forsaken wish for the help of the Conclave as a whole, they can request it.

4)Titles of the Conclave: A Blood Elf by the name of Alph'el Bloodwrath would like the conclave to act as a committee to determine if someone, a mage, is ready for promotion, like their elevation to Arch-mage (kirin-tor) or magister (blood elves). Only Alph suggested the conclave do this in a new way, and elevate people to a master-spellcrafter title of the horde. Not one of elves, not one of Kirin Tor, something new, and special to the horde.

Attending Members:

Magistrix Aishling Silversun, of Silvermoon.
Magister Abulos Sunwing, of Silvermoon.
Vardna
Évanécéncé
Karestarian Silvercloud
Alph'el Bloodwrath
Magistrix Narissae, of the Sunreavers.
Shriukan of the Skychaser tribe(not one with the traditional magical abilities, and did not take part in the discussions as such).

Last edited by Aishling on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:15 am

Aishling wrote:4)Titles of the Conclave: A Blood Elf by the name of Alph'el Bloodwrath has requested the Conclave to think of titles for those that have done well in the name of the Arcane Conclave. After a very small debate, it has been decided that this topic will be postponed to the next meeting.
That is not entirely what he suggested, or tried to suggest.

Alph would like the conclave to act as a committee to determine if someone, a mage, is ready for promotion, like their elevation to Arch-mage (kirin-tor) or magister (blood elves). Only Alph suggested the conclave do this in a new way, and elevate people to a master-spellcrafter title of the horde. Not one of elves, not one of Kirin Tor, something new, and special to the horde.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:33 am

[H] Arcane Conclave - Seventh Session - 20th February 2030 12bneuralizer

That's what it always said!
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:38 am

Oh. Huh. Sorry about that, then. I must have misread. Wink
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down