Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agenda for Brainstorming Session - Sat 9th 20:00

5 posters

Go down

Agenda for Brainstorming Session - Sat 9th 20:00 Empty Agenda for Brainstorming Session - Sat 9th 20:00

Post by Aleric Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:51 pm

• Meeting is opened

• Participants get to introduce their guild and their creative agenda (what they want from it)

• Participants get to tell what they are currently working on as a guild

• The chat is open for sharing ideas.
    -Everyone gets to present an idea. They elaborate on it as much as they want.
    -People take turns commenting on the ideas.
    -Discussion continues until it is determined nothing more can be gained at this juncture.
    -If possible it is determined who/which guilds will be involved in this and if there are any other resources available to us.

• Pair guilds together using d100 roll. Paired guilds are to find a new reason to involve themselves with each other. This can be done during the meeting or after, depending on if they want feedback from the others gathered.

• People get to advertise their events, character arcs and developments and other things they have going on. It’s a good opportunity to ask if anyone is interested in participating or if they require help with something.

• Information about the Stormwind Society forum and next meeting.

• Meeting is adjourned.
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet
Name: Sir Aleric Dylain
Title: Knight

Back to top Go down

Agenda for Brainstorming Session - Sat 9th 20:00 Empty Re: Agenda for Brainstorming Session - Sat 9th 20:00

Post by Zinkle Figgins Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Point 5 is extremely interesting.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Agenda for Brainstorming Session - Sat 9th 20:00 Empty Re: Agenda for Brainstorming Session - Sat 9th 20:00

Post by Lexgrad Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 pm

I think it is a great idea. RP with your guild it is good, RP with other guilds is great, RP in stories linking several guilds or factions... awesome!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Yes quite, a shame I cant be there (or any of the others that could represent us, we all usually have things to do on weekends)... feel free to pair House Mistmantle off with some guild anyhow. I'll be writing down a short list of suggestions for discussion too so we'll be contributing either case.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Damnit, forgot this was yesterday. Had a bit of an officer meeting IRL (I say meeting, really more of a piss up) and am nursing a lovely hangover now, else I'd have come along. Any chance of some minutes/general gist of the discussion?
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleric Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:20 pm

There will be minutes posted within the next few days. I have the chatlog so it's a simple matter, just need the time for it. In the meanwhile, I recommend that people head over to the Stormwind Society forum and check things out there. Maybe post an idea or two.
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet
Name: Sir Aleric Dylain
Title: Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down