Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back...

2 posters

Go down

I'm back... Empty I'm back...

Post by Nargumi Sat May 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Exams are finally done so I came back to WoW. Last months I didnt care much about RP and guilds (exept for my alt Martinias), but now, thinking for a while about it, I'm gonna give it a try.

As i'm guildless now and I dont feel as starting with any heavy RP guild, I'm searching for some light/casual RP guild with rather wide playerbase. Those well-known guilds are fine, but since I'm not any heavy RPer, joining them would equal disaster (or at least it wouldnt work).

So after all, I hope this forum also homes some light RPers, who will accidentally open this topic Very Happy
Nargumi
Nargumi

Back to top Go down

I'm back... Empty Re: I'm back...

Post by avaiel Sat May 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Nargumi wrote:Exams are finally done so I came back to WoW. Last months I didnt care much about RP and guilds (exept for my alt Martinias), but now, thinking for a while about it, I'm gonna give it a try.

As i'm guildless now and I dont feel as starting with any heavy RP guild, I'm searching for some light/casual RP guild with rather wide playerbase. Those well-known guilds are fine, but since I'm not any heavy RPer, joining them would equal disaster (or at least it wouldnt work).

So after all, I hope this forum also homes some light RPers, who will accidentally open this topic Very Happy

You should join the ironheart conclave! They don't really care much from what I've seen. Some of their members doing some fun but dubious role-playing Smile
Most of them are pretty serious, but my point is that if they have members like (the above) as well, then they must be pretty casual
avaiel
avaiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nargumi Sat May 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks for tip.
Ya, I need guild to be in a group of ppl who have sort of the same interest in RP, but taky it easy, rather than heavy RP, since i'll never be any kind fof hard core player in either PvE, PvP or RP.

btw, was the quote really necessary? Very Happy
Nargumi
Nargumi

Back to top Go down

Post by avaiel Sun May 23, 2010 10:35 am

Nargumi wrote:Thanks for tip.
Ya, I need guild to be in a group of ppl who have sort of the same interest in RP, but taky it easy, rather than heavy RP, since i'll never be any kind fof hard core player in either PvE, PvP or RP.

btw, was the quote really necessary? Very Happy

Yes!
avaiel
avaiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down