Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF help to get back the name Howl

3 posters

Go down

LF help to get back the name Howl Empty LF help to get back the name Howl

Post by Howl Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello Defias, long time no see.
I've been looking to get my old character's name back to use on my druid so I can rp him once more. I was stupid enough, not to save it on a level 1 once I race changed him to another character. Recently I learned that this guy is sitting on the name with a seemingly inactive (and lowlevel) character.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've already mailed him on that specific character offering him gold to delete it and free it up for me to retrieve it, but alas I have no idea when he will see this.
All I can see is that he was active 3 days ago and wowprogress only shows MY old character haha, so I can't trace down his main.

If someone, somehow knows how to get a hold of the dude, I would appreciate if you could help me out. I'm sure most people can relate to the importance of a name and prefers not to make accented or otherwise gimmicky copies of a name, EVEN if it is a stupid name (such as Howl for a worgen).

If you happen to be an exceedingly kind individual, you could also help by adding the character to your friendlist if you play on Horde and thus give him a headsup. Do remember to tell him there's a nice bunch of gold for him to pique his interest, I'm sure it would grease the gears.
My RealID is Kuma#2962

Thanks for reading either way.
Also hello o/
Howl
Howl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

LF help to get back the name Howl Empty Re: LF help to get back the name Howl

Post by Webbles Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:34 pm

Did you try if the name is taken on the other four connected realms? Smile
Webbles
Webbles

Character sheet
Name: Webbles Boozeboat
Title: Her Majesty

http://thescarlet.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:25 am

Sporeggar, Scarshield Legion, The Venture Co and Ravenholdt in case you were wondering.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Howl Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:27 am

Thanks you two. I'll go ahead and reserve the name on one of the servers to be safe.
I would definitely prefer if I could get a hold of it on DB though so I've got my fingers crossed.
Howl
Howl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down