Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with my characters Rp.

+10
Brigs Morgan
Allonia_Miral
Lexgrad
Skarain
Tantzui
Raene
Charlie Blazesong
Izzifix
nope
Nuxana
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Need help with my characters Rp. - Page 2 Empty Re: Need help with my characters Rp.

Post by Lexgrad Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Dwyburn wrote:
nope wrote:I think the reason the Forsaken aren't doing it en-masse is because it's a really, really overpowered Gul'dan-used-it spell.  It would be kinda resource-heavy.
"Gul'dan did it" also heavily implies that "it" has a hefty price tag attached. Think Faustian bargains, the WoD cinematic's "Everything" comment etc.

Edit:
The one thing the forsaken take pride in is their Freedom from the scourge. Even if able to do something like suggested in this thread en masse, I seriously doubt they'd give away their freedom to the Legion even if it would give them life back.

Yeah I do think sometimes we forget this about the forsaken. From the outside it is easy just to see them as "zombies" "corpses" "rotters" ect. But the forsaken have a thing that is their own in all undead lore really. I think that there is a stress in their society over such matters. I find forsaken almost as interesting as DKs.

Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2