Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incoming Connected Realms - Defias Brotherhood & 4 Other RP-PvP servers

+27
Marzamara
Iriel Silversong
Rashka
Coppersocket
Ledgic
Grim
Tantzui
Zinkle Figgins
Grufftoof
Thelos
Catari
Izzifix
Krogon Devilstep
Reynar / Raviran
erwtenpeller
Haen Strongwind
Ixirar
Feral / Blackfall
siegmund
Rargnasha
Helmut
Rmuffn
Amaryl
The Z
Vaell
Allonia_Miral
Skarain
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Incoming Connected Realms - Defias Brotherhood & 4 Other RP-PvP servers - Page 4 Empty Re: Incoming Connected Realms - Defias Brotherhood & 4 Other RP-PvP servers

Post by Helmut Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:48 pm

Should we like... Tell the other realms about this forum? Post something about it in their realmforums.

Also, lets try to be nice and inviting. See to it that guard guilds, military guilds, light guilds AND criminal guilds can get a chance to interact and extend hands.
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Incoming Connected Realms - Defias Brotherhood & 4 Other RP-PvP servers - Page 4 Empty Re: Incoming Connected Realms - Defias Brotherhood & 4 Other RP-PvP servers

Post by Coppersocket Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Why? We've already agreed that this forum is neglecting the realm forums and keeps new RPers from seeing that there's an active RP community in the game without discovering people ingame. I don't see any reason for us to stay on this forum beyond being able to post images honestly.

The only thing it does is shoot us in the foot even more.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynar / Raviran Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Coppersocket wrote:Why? We've already agreed that this forum is neglecting the realm forums and keeps new RPers from seeing that there's an active RP community in the game without discovering people ingame. I don't see any reason for us to stay on this forum beyond being able to post images honestly.

The only thing it does is shoot us in the foot even more.

I just frankly hate the realm forums, they give me a headache.
I would like, never post there...maybe comment every now and then.

Just advertise DBRP in the realm forums or request for a sticky there or something.

DBRP is love, DBRP is life.
Reynar / Raviran
Reynar / Raviran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:58 am

So the merge has happened now. So again, greetings to our new neighbours, and I look forward to meeting you all! I'll write a post about the Wardens of Azeroth in the Registry here later today, and I'll try to find some people to formally introduce myself IC as well to whoever's around at that time.

As for the forum issue. I'm personally leaning towards advertising DBRP on the realm forums. Coppersocket raises a fair point in saying that it may make it harder for new players to find the RP community, but I think there's more benefit to defiasrp than just pictures. The fact that it's a player-moderated forum is a major plus, as well as the fact this forum is divided into various sections and thus, there's a much better overview to find what you're looking for.

P.S.: I'm very much into RP-PvP myself, Vardrek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:25 pm

From official Bliz realm forums regarding the very same forums
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ):

"Hey all. We’ve created a new forum for this realm that includes the other realms connected to it. Please start using that forum from now on to chat with people you’ll be playing alongside, recruit for guilds or PvP, discuss in-game events, or whatever you used your realm forum for until now.

This forum will be closed next week, Friday 12 September, so if you wish to transfer any info across, please do so before then."
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shriukan Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Time to move recruit threads and shit.
Shriukan
Shriukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Already done!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Shriukan Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:51 pm

Created a new Horde RP Guild List thread on the new merged realm forum. Create your new guild recruitment threads and post me the info and updates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Shriukan
Shriukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:07 pm

Boy...if guild invite spam was bad before, now it has quadrupled. Barely logged in with my mage on Ravenholdt and I got three ginvites from Defias Brotherhood and one from Sporeggar.

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4