Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common sense or is it just too good to be true.

+22
Shaelyssa
Lexgrad
Littlepip
Vardrek/Burgen
Adry
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Stormyy
Sanara
erwtenpeller
Muzjhath
Rmuffn
Amaryl
Cathee Norris
siegmund
Helmut
Thelos
Celeste/Ainathiela
Rae Wulfgnar
Izzifix
Vaell
Iriel Silversong
Alastir
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Common sense or is it just too good to be true. - Page 3 Empty Re: Common sense or is it just too good to be true.

Post by Iriel Silversong Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:30 pm

He simply wants that everyone is aware of his back story and that our characters act in awe and back of in titanium fear?

Or

To completely change a characters personality over having to knowledge something ooc that the characters but yours would know?
Have you stoped and think the drive of these characters acting like that or is it your characters reason upmost important ooc that you need to trash around?

Also I yesterday during your whispers kept giving you ideas of what you could do, but you prefered stepping over the same stone and not seeing the point just because I didn't agree.
Secondly I won't accept you trashing a whole guild because some members weren't regiment and the regiment or any guild had nothing to do.
Over all time you been icly warned but your characters ignored the warnings, this consequences occurred ... On characters personal level.

You have been insulting various times yourself towards me because I simply stated my opinion
I just say this again.

DEAL WITH IT.
At your best ability but please don't bitch ooc about your IC inability
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Common sense or is it just too good to be true. - Page 3 Empty Re: Common sense or is it just too good to be true.

Post by Lexgrad Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Rae Wulfgnar wrote:Why are people so afraid of spontaneous rp!  Rolling Eyes 

For once The light is with Wulf on this one ( I love you  Wulfy)

RP is not a single player game, sure I can see in the extreme such as losing a limb or losing a life, some agreement is appropriate in places, but asking to rob someone or to punch someone or half the other minor stuff that causes ooc drama.  Wanna know what being Robbed is otherwise known as?  !!!!RP!!!!

I implore you all to reflect and realise that controlling RP is not cleaver or helpful.  It breeds boredom, fear to take risks and the stagnation of plot that unfortunately for all its good, Blights DB.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Lexgrad wrote:

I implore you all to reflect and realise that controlling RP is not cleaver or helpful.  It breeds boredom, fear to take risks and the stagnation of plot that unfortunately for all its good, Blights DB.

Majority of the posts in this thread as been encouraging not-controlled RP but for the OP to have handled it less OOCly and for him to just have spoken his mind.

So. Go away.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:45 pm

Izaa wrote:
Lexgrad wrote:

Majority of the posts in this thread as been encouraging not-controlled RP but for the OP to have handled it less OOCly and for him to just have spoken his mind.

So. Go away.

Wow this is a new form of stupid.

Action//words.

People on this forum say a lot, it doesn't mean it does not happen in game. In the mead hall many speak of bravery, who have not endured stress.

I hope this makes the crass simple mindedness of your post obvious to you.

Love lexy.

xoxoxox

Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:37 pm

if I were you Id just godemote the little bitch right back

"you teleported my key away? bitch ill teleport your FACE away" and then you teleport their face away
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:02 pm

I love you, Shae...
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:01 am

Shaelyssa wrote:if I were you Id just godemote the little bitch right back

"you teleported my key away? bitch ill teleport your FACE away" and then you teleport their face away

Or you'd do a roll on it and get your hands disenchanted and turned into a fine shiny powder.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:15 am

im a bit late into this conversation never mind but here is my bits.. I was actualy witness to this rp in question ic and ooc Cathee threw this "key" on the ground.. nothing was mentiond as to direction.. was it aimed at anyone etc.. and the other lass just happend to emote picking it up faster than poor old thread maker.. no god emoting happend from what I saw it was just bad luck and happens to us all My advice.. if there is an item of great value to your toon.. dont have other toon's look after it.. thus this situation would never have happend ^.^ simple
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormyy Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am

Monrena wrote:im a bit late into this conversation never mind  but here is my bits.. I was actualy witness to this rp in question ic and ooc  Cathee threw this "key" on the ground..  nothing was mentiond as to direction.. was it aimed at anyone etc.. and the other lass just happend to emote picking it up faster than poor old thread maker.. no god emoting happend from what I saw  it was just bad luck and happens to us all  My advice.. if there is an item of great value to your toon.. dont have other toon's look after it.. thus this situation would never have happend ^.^  simple

Actually it was Cali not Cathee that dropped it on the floor, cath was right in front of me as i did, easy confusion, and i mean nothing by the correction! There was a lot of emotes as it was happening!

But yes you are right.

And i'm done on this thread and topic.
Stormyy
Stormyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:41 am

Hahahahahahahaha
This thread.
I shall link this as it's relevant to the initial wordings of this thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:10 pm

Let put on our magical groovy tinted wonder goggles and assume that everyone has at least had something interesting to take from this conversation.

And that people can all figure out that differences happen, and where and when is best to sort that stuff out (clue: not usually in a dramatic fashion on the forums, unless the end result you wish looks awfully like one of my indigo sparkle posts).

Finally, this thread can have a caring, Overtoof lock.  (FYI asking for a lock usually helps if:  You're the OP (or the main target of the post); you are not actively positing AND asking for a lock at the same time; you are indicating that specific forum rules have been broken.  It also helps if a lock is requested by Mod PM or even using the report tool).
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3