Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refugee Rescue (RP Event)

Go down

Refugee Rescue (RP Event) Empty Refugee Rescue (RP Event)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Only a month or two had passed since Baji fled Orgrimmar at the beginning of the siege to the peaceful peaks of Thunder Bluff... but now there was talk of returning.

His Tauren friends in Mulgore has discussed attempting to re-enter the city to try and find refugees, survivors or just downtrodden citizens and guiding them to a safer place. The war had not quite reached Mulgore and some Tauren felt they were in a privileged position to offer aid.

"Oh my!" thought Baji "Maybe now I can finally do something really heroic!"

OOC Information:

Hello!

On Thursday 12 December @ 21:00 server time, myself and a few guildies will be meeting up at the Crossroads and making our way to Orgrimmar to try and help the victims, survivors and downtrodden citizens in what remains of the Orc capital.

So, if you're interested in joining the guild, just want to see who we are or just want to tag along for some roleplaying - you're welcome!

Whether you're roleplaying that the siege / war is over or not... there's still bound to be people in need of help in what remains of the city! Even if you're not a Pandaren or a Tauren - we'll still offer you our support!

Just send me a /whisper in-game or a mail if you're interested in coming and want a specific role. You can also just turn up, that's fine, or find us in Orgrimmar later. :-)

Back to top Go down

Refugee Rescue (RP Event) Empty Re: Refugee Rescue (RP Event)

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Sounds like a good time. Have fun!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down