Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Refugee Project

3 posters

Go down

The Refugee Project Empty The Refugee Project

Post by The Misty Beast Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Hello everyone!

Frazl here, CEO of the C.C.C., most trustable goblin round etc. Lately, me and my henchmen have made up a plotline that we'd like to have more people involved in outside the guild. The basic idea would be running a refugee camp in Bilgewater Harbour, the Goblin Way. Giving them chance at work, providing shelter, food and drinking water, the usual stuff. However, we need actual Refugees for that.

The plan is to house them as the greedy company we are. Strip them of valuables, then keep them around, housing them to basically get funded by various groups for our charitable efforts, whilst we pay the protection money to the Cartel and for the resources needed to keep everyone happy. Of course multiple things can, and will, go wrong, which will be quite entertaining to watch and have unfold.

This would be a larger project, because, well, it can be fun RP. No-one knows where the street urchins and war haggards go when a war ravaged their homes (apart from Westfall humans) and we'd like to fill that spot with organising numerous events centered around this issue, and it'd be fun to see how our less-than-honourable guards, corporate thugs, dutiful employees and the refugees of various types get along and interact.

Luckily, since Bilgewater isn't a phased, nor a high-level area, anyone can get there. Alts, people Role-playing their characters as a refugee, fresh recruits, etc. We'd also like some people to attend as Bilgewater extortionists, Orgrimmar Grunts, even representatives of any faction that'd want to see how the Refugees are holding out and whether we're doing the right job. Anything goes really.

Thoughts, opinions, proposals? Write here and contact me In-Game and we'll get things rolling. Hopefully we'll get enough interest and I'll add anyone who notifies me to our first calendar event.

With Regards,
Frazl Coppergut
CEO of Coppergut Collector Co.

The Misty Beast

Back to top Go down

The Refugee Project Empty Re: The Refugee Project

Post by Morinth Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Pirates are good at extortion. Give us a yell if you need us for anything!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Misty Beast Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:19 pm

No-one has contacted me yet. However, we're eager to pull this off if we get actual refugees to boss around, bully, tip off and keep company at Bilgewater. We even got specific areas to do menial labo~ Uh, I mean rest, eat and sleep.

The Misty Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Misty Beast Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Putting this on a hold until the Path of Conquest ends. Still looking for more refugees!

The Misty Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Refugees from what though? Garrosh Hellscream has kinda given everyone a duty. Would this be like Trolls who escaped from the Amani/Gurubashi? Or just goblins?
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by The Misty Beast Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Goblins, Tauren, Blood elf, Orcs, Trolls, even Forsaken really. Reason is Garrosh kicked out everyone from Orgrimmar that were 'weak' already, and the other races have set societies that aren't actually forgiving towards people that have become homeless and cannot be part of the war efforts due to various reasons (cowardice, weakness, having children, etc).

You can have multiple reasons for a refugee to be actually be one on Azeroth, it just takes a bit of imagination, seeing that every culture has its outcasts, exiles or difficulties to house them. Hence we'd be there to 'help out', and also incorporate various groups that would be interested in seeing these refugees taken care of until they are ready to go to war or become useful in some other way.

The Misty Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down