Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing together the Black-Bladed Brotherhood! (10th of April, 19:00)

Go down

Bringing together the Black-Bladed Brotherhood! (10th of April, 19:00) Empty Bringing together the Black-Bladed Brotherhood! (10th of April, 19:00)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:18 pm

A message can be found in the various inns and taverns around the great cities of the Alliance, as well as in the Archerus itself.
Knights of the Ebon Blade!
Ever-vigiliant guardians of all that is good, champions of the Ligth's battles past, present and future.
Each of us are comitted to our chosen causes and groups by now, and yet united we stand in our allegiance to the Hold and the Highlord. I salute you one and all, for you do good work every day. And I ask for more.

Our strategies in the south have been confused, as numerous as we are, but no more.
Lack of co-ordination is a weakness we no longer can afford.
Along with fellow knights I have been preparing plans, and this wednesday, I ask any and all of you to join me at the abandoned Schneider Farm for the first steps to take place, and for the way ahead to be planned.
Suffer the pains of undeath gracefully, now and always.

Clydas
Knight of the Ebon Blade.

OOC
Don't wanna spoil too much really, but yeah, this is a follow-up to my previous Ebon Blade DK stuff, still open to new faces, just keep in mind that Lawful Evil characters won't just be welcomed without any further discussion. Still no guild membership or such required.

Additionally, I could use 1 or 2 event-characters for this, if anyones up to the task, one(or two) in the role of a farmer, on (or two) playing the role of a local mob member. These will not be on screen at the same time, though, so 1 or 2 could parttake as both roles. So yeah, poke me on this forum, or online (see my sig. spoiler for characters) if you can be either or both, and I'll hand over some additional details.

Otherwise I might just DM the necessary parts, though, so there's no pressure.

Back to top Go down