Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help for a tournament: event overseers/announcers and people to play certain characters.

2 posters

Go down

Need help for a tournament: event overseers/announcers and people to play certain characters. Empty Need help for a tournament: event overseers/announcers and people to play certain characters.

Post by Raenmar Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:24 am

There's an upcoming tournament on April 21st in an unspecified location starting at 20:30 realm time and going on til, at the latest, probably 22:00.

But we need a fair bit of help to pull it off. I'll need some reliable volunteers who can definitely be there/can give me a week or so notice if they can't who can play the following:

-Overseers/announcers to learn the rules of one of the competitions and watch the competition, announce the winner, give out the prizes etc.

-Judges for a GHI item creation competition.

If you'd be up for any of those, let me know in-game!

Last edited by Raenmar on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Need help for a tournament: event overseers/announcers and people to play certain characters. Empty Re: Need help for a tournament: event overseers/announcers and people to play certain characters.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:37 am

Due to tense relations it's best you verify IC that it will be in Ironforge via the Senate on Thursday. It is not guaranteed yet.

Back to top Go down

Need help for a tournament: event overseers/announcers and people to play certain characters. Empty Re: Need help for a tournament: event overseers/announcers and people to play certain characters.

Post by Raenmar Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:54 am

It was a rushed post. It makes no difference where it is, we still need the same people Wink
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:35 am

Sadly I won't be of much help! I'm actually gone from the 18th until the 24th.

I do hope you manage to get this going smoothly though.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down