Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 21

+5
Xen-tau
Elijah Wesley
Raene
erwtenpeller
Kristeas Sunbinder
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 21 - Page 3 Empty Re: [H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 21

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:18 am

erwtenpeller wrote:(( The one who does or does not kick your face in has the final say. ))
((In a way, I imagine that this is true. There is no real magister vs. blood knight hierarchy in place. If they disagree they might just start fighting each other, letting the warlock free to sneak away.))
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

[H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 21 - Page 3 Empty Re: [H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 21

Post by Raene Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:20 am

((As it was said in the meeting, the Knights have the first say seeing as they'd be the ones walking the streets and grabbing the 'suspects' as and when they deem necessary. Once an initial assessment has been completed and the Knights are happy (or unhappy), the person is free to roam un-aided (or not) with paperwork to say the Knights are happy.

It's at this point, Councillor Sunwing would be made aware of someone whos been questioned and then he would then decide if he would like a second opinion. He will task his team of Aishling and Feltrand as and when he sees fit to help judge the 'suspect' until he and his team have formed their second opinion.

So, in answer to your question, it's Abulos a Magister who is on the council who is running it, and he will have the final say on behalf of his team. Aishling or Feltrand may look at an accused and deem them suitable (or unsuitable), but that's for Abulos to decide ultimately after acting upon their advice.

Then, if the Magisters disagree with the clearance of the suspect, they'd have a sit down with the Knights who would then discussion sanctions against the individual that the Knights would then have to enforce. Or if the Magisters disagree with the sanctions the Knights have already imposed on someone the Knights were unhappy with, they'd still have a sit down and discuss options on dealing with the suspect. As erwt pointed out, it's mostly going to be the one who wants sanctions that wins out in the debate. If the Magisters decide the person unfit, the Magisters have experience and knowledge to validate their claim. If the Knights don't like someone they'd just beat them down anyway seeing as Silvermoon is a bit of a repressive regime. (Oh, and you have to smile throughout, Happiness is Mandatory, Citizen.)

(It's of little condolence to Senariul however who was detained for a week and had Light crammed down his throat, but he's making up for it with copious amounts of Fel indulgence.)))
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 am

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:1. The war against the Mogu is running smoothly. New blacksmithing techniques are being studied and certain artifact have been transported to Silvermoon for safekeeping.
Which was obtained through these events.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:24 am

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:
erwtenpeller wrote:(( The one who does or does not kick your face in has the final say. ))
((In a way, I imagine that this is true. There is no real magister vs. blood knight hierarchy in place. If they disagree they might just start fighting each other, letting the warlock free to sneak away.))
(( As it should be Smile ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaira Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:34 am

Silvermoon is a bit of a repressive regime. (Oh, and you have to smile throughout, Happiness is Mandatory, Citizen.)

((Never a truer word spoken!))

((As for other things guess I shall just intermittently return to the city and see what happens although I would appreciate it if the following were not true!))

The one who does or does not kick your face in has the final say.
Nathaira
Nathaira

Character sheet
Name: Preceptor Nathaira Meadows
Title:

http://the-college-of-revenants.enjin.com/home

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:38 am

(( It would be lovely if there was less worrying about who's in charge OOC, and more actual doing things. ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaira Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:46 am

((Are you implying there is a lack of action or that things should not be discussed OOC? And surely by doing so we are all making sure the RP is fun and not open to dispute?))
Nathaira
Nathaira

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:48 am

I am implying I would like to see groups move on their own initiative instead of waiting for some global consensus that will never be reached. Role-play from your characters ideals, rather then conformity and amateur politics.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaira Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:50 am

((*chuckles* Well now you mention it I think you would enjoy my next open lecture in the Wayfarers. And yes believe me I think you are right on the initiative front! However, seems a lot of the time people need a consensus to even allow some basic things that should just happen to happen, IMO.))

Last edited by Nathaira on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Nathaira
Nathaira

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:52 am

If the Knights don't like someone they'd just beat them down anyway.

Which is why Nathaira and Valyiri were suspect and continual suspects long before the Knights got clearance to persecute them from the council. Abulos's involvement is reactive to the Knights movement, rather than proactive in helping form a movement with the Knights.

Reactive RP > Proactive planned RP.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:53 am

When is that lecture? Alph'll come listen and /scoff if he can Wink
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaira Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 am

^^ ((Agree completely Senariul))

((As for when the lecture is I hope to do it tonight, dependent on who is in the bar. Give me a whisper and I'll let you know! Last one I think was really good so hopefully the open debate will go well! Also scoffing is allowed dear!))

Last edited by Nathaira on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Nathaira
Nathaira

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:23 am

((Just worth mentioning, Aishling is powerhungry... Thanks to felmagic ofc. I can imagine Abulos is the same. But, I insist of seeing magister involvement as a second opinion rather than an actual concern. I personally, OOC wise, do not feel the need to police. That's what the knights are for. If the second opinion can be a characterdeveloping part of the story... Then by all means, poke me!))
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolerien Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:02 pm

((If you're not power hungry you're not a Magister Razz I think centuries of peace in independent Quel'thalas would give rise to a society based solely around one-upmanship, especially where magic is involved. (Also one of the reason Ab suggested the Magisters look into this, to remind those jumped-up Knights who really has the power in Silvermoon. Muhuhahaha!) ))
Dolerien
Dolerien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:21 pm

((No agenda this time either, not that it has ever stopped a meeting from taking 2 hours or more)
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:18 am

((Fortunately, I'm in NYC next week so I'll not be able to drag on the proceedings.))
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:03 pm

((bump and all that))
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:56 am

And I'm working night shift all this week.

Goddamnit.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon May 13, 2013 7:31 pm

((And another bump))
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3