Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Stormwind]: To The Minister of Defense, To The Minister of Law.

2 posters

Go down

[Stormwind]: To The Minister of Defense, To The Minister of Law.  Empty [Stormwind]: To The Minister of Defense, To The Minister of Law.

Post by Gesh Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:04 pm

[Stormwind]: To The Minister of Defense, To The Minister of Law.  Artwork-0078-full_

A panting courier decorated in the robes of an Apprentice of The Mage Tower rushes into view, the Quel'dorei hands over an ornate envelope sealed in the finest red wax that flutters a small flame when broken.

To the Minister of Defense, To The Minister of Law

I, Annabelle Emberstone, Tutor within The Mage Tower, humbly request that a matter is brought forward to all appropriate parties once more.

The Wild Tempest Company stands at the very forefront of our great Alliances army and is one of the many collections of brave men and women of varying races that see to it our glorious virtues are spread across the known world and in turn our people are protected from the horrors of The Horde and it's maddened Warchief Garrosh, I myself have stood against these enemies of the crown and done by part to see members of The Alliance remain free from the brutality of the Forsaken and in turn slavery, although I do not think it befitting to brag about duties and what actions I took to honour such a duty, I would not do so if I didn't think it appropriate considering my Family's current predicament.

My young sister Saphra Emberstone has found herself manipulated and wrongly recruited into what many commoners within the street are now calling ' The Suicide Squad ' of Wild Tempest a ' second chance ' platoon that take on the poor, sickly and weak to fight the battles of The King as mere fodder against the ever gnawing jaws of The monstrous Horde! Although I understand the need for such a tragic collection of souls..

I believe Saphra to not have been within her right mind when being accepted into this band of soldiers, therefore, I wish to propose an annulment of Saphra's initial oath and or contract within this second platoon with her then being placed within my immediate custody.

Naturally I understand the legal ramifications of such an action and I don't expect such mercy for the sake of mercy, I however am open to negotiation and ask you only to consider my offer or at least speak with me in person so that we can come to a more fitting and just agreement.

Yours graciously
Annabelle Emberstone
Educator of Elemental Conjuration within The Mage Tower of Stormwind.

Details of a meeting place and time are seen on the back of the parchment as well as a senders address should the Minister(s) wish to make a formal reply.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

[Stormwind]: To The Minister of Defense, To The Minister of Law.  Empty Re: [Stormwind]: To The Minister of Defense, To The Minister of Law.

Post by Drustai Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 pm

*Areyah rolls her eyes as she reads the letter, and files it away. She may or may not respond to it later, since she has more important things to deal with!*

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

[Stormwind]: To The Minister of Defense, To The Minister of Law.  Empty Re: [Stormwind]: To The Minister of Defense, To The Minister of Law.

Post by Drustai Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:44 pm

To Annabelle Emberstone. From Areyah Conover, Minister of Defense.

[Stormwind]: To The Minister of Defense, To The Minister of Law.  Stormwind_64

Ministry of Defense
SATURDAY, Jan. 5th. [30]

I am afraid that miss Saphra Emberstone has voluntarily signed herself to the 157th Company 2nd Platoon, and this cannot be annulled.

Even if this was not the case, miss Emberstone is sentenced to the Stockades, with convictions of burglary of Lord Tallson's estate, resisting arrest, and manslaughter of Lord Tallson's son. An annulment of her service would result in her being sent back to the Stockades and not into your custody.

I am sorry, but no arrangements will be made. Your sister is a criminal and it is perhaps this that you should focus on changing, rather than her service to the crown.

King's honour.

Areyah Conover
Minister of Defense

[Stormwind]: To The Minister of Defense, To The Minister of Law.  Conovercrestsmall
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:06 pm

The red haired Magi slumps into her chair, shaking hands burying themselves into her features, a soft whimper is heard before her fist slams atop her writing desk!

' -Out-! ' She flared, snapping her fingers at her now fleeing apprentice, the door slamming shut upon his exit.

' No.. '
She mutters, running her hand through her scalp, cheeks hot and eyes burning.

' This isn't -over-! '
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down