Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Stormwind] Ministry of Defense Announcement

5 posters

Go down

[Stormwind] Ministry of Defense Announcement Empty [Stormwind] Ministry of Defense Announcement

Post by Drustai Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:47 am

[The following announcement is hung up at various message boards around the city of Stormwind.]

Announcement from the Ministry of Defense
Regarding the Attack on the Stormwind Council by the Chapter of Holy Anethion

[Stormwind] Ministry of Defense Announcement Stormwind_64

Ministry of Defense
FRIDAY, Feb. 6th. [30]

Yesterday evening a heinous attack was carried out on several members of the Stormwind Council, by Shadowbreakers from the Chapter of Holy Anethion. The attack left Chairlady Gwendelyn Ashborough dead, Minister of Defense Areyah Conover in critical condition, and Minister of Magic Vaell Silvine and several citizens injured.

An additional attack by undead creatures occurred in the Cathedral District, leaving several injured. It remains unclear if this was related.

Both groups of attackers have all been routed or killed, and the situation is now under control.

All members of the Chapter of Holy Anethion are hereby declared enemies of the state. Any individual found wearing the Anethionean colors or are otherwise discovered to be members of the Chapter of Holy Anethion will be detained. This declaration does not include unaffiliated Anethionian worshippers and laymen, only registered members of the Chapter organization. Citizens are asked to report any member of the Chapter of Holy Anethion to a Stormwind Guard unit. Additionally, we ask that any citizen with any insight into the Chapter of Holy Anethion's motivations or any future plans they may have to report to the Stormwind Guard for questioning.

Stormwind thanks those who rose up to defend their Council and their city in its moment of need. With most of the Stormwind Guard faced with the undead threat, it was the brave citizens of the Alliance who fought to prevent the Shadowbreakers from claiming more lives.

A memorial will be held for Chairlady Ashborough in the coming weeks. More information will be provided at the next session of Council.

Jaydin T. Hawthens
Deputy Minister of Defense
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

[Stormwind] Ministry of Defense Announcement Empty Re: [Stormwind] Ministry of Defense Announcement

Post by Finnabhair Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:11 am

(( *mutters and grumbles* Memorial?! She had that comin', the nasty heretic traitor. ))
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

[Stormwind] Ministry of Defense Announcement Empty Re: [Stormwind] Ministry of Defense Announcement

Post by Drustai Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:13 am

Farelin/Dijie wrote:(( *mutters and grumbles* Memorial?! She had that comin', the nasty heretic traitor. ))

((says a person actually charged with treason Very Happy ))

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:14 am

Drustai wrote:
Farelin/Dijie wrote:(( *mutters and grumbles* Memorial?! She had that comin', the nasty heretic traitor. ))

(( Can't charge someone who's dead! *floats away ghosty-like* ))
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:49 am

Farelin/Dijie wrote:
Drustai wrote:

(( Can't charge someone who's dead! *floats away ghosty-like* ))
(( This is WoW... you wana' put that to a bet?!?!!?!?!?))
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:09 am

(("Shadowbreaker Farelin Kierstad's ghost, you have been posthumously charged with treason against the Kingdom of Stormwind, how do you plead?"
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:07 am

((Fareling floats to the Light.
Farelin: "THis is so beautiful....this is better than I thought!"
.....: FARELIN! YOU HAVE BROKEN YOUR SACRED COVENANT WITH ME! I LENT YOU MY GLORY, AND YOU TURNED IT AGAINST THE INNOCENT! I CAST YOU DOWN!
Farelin: If Nether is my destiny, then I gladly accept it!
....: YOUR BODY WAS SAVED FROM THE FUNERAL PYRE. NOW YOU WILL AWAKEN IN IT AND ANSWER FOR YOUR CRIMES UNDER THE HUMAN LAW!

*Farelin wakes up in her body, wounded, maimed...but alive. And she s in chains*))
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:22 am

Melnerag wrote:((Fareling floats to the Light.
.....: FARELIN! YOU HAVE BROKEN YOUR SACRED COVENANT WITH ME! I LENT YOU MY GLORY, AND YOU TURNED IT AGAINST THE INNOCENT! I CAST YOU DOWN!
....: YOUR BODY WAS SAVED FROM THE FUNERAL PYRE. NOW YOU WILL AWAKEN IN IT AND ANSWER FOR YOUR CRIMES UNDER THE HUMAN LAW!

*Farelin wakes up in her body, wounded, maimed...but alive. And she s in chains*))

(( Nooo!! D: ))
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:39 am

Farelin/Dijie wrote:

((And a ghoul! :DDD))
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:53 am

Lexgrad wrote:
Farelin/Dijie wrote:

((And a ghoul! :DDD))

(( She got tossed on the pyre like the others, I was THERE! Besides, no Anethionean in their right mind would let themselves continue to exist as the undead. She'll off herself, asap. ))
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:19 am

Vangrel takes the poster and reads it silently. "So, the Cult of the Light has fallen - Now is the time of the Cult of the Shadow" - These insects know how to do something right.

He gives it to his assistant who proceeds to file it in the office compartment that is occupied by the Royal Envoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down