Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mists of Pandaria

+59
Sadok
Melnerag
Lavian
Raelan
Zaraj
Odgan / Keag
erwtenpeller
The Z
siegmund
Arabella Greene
Coppersocket
Anivitas
Drustai
Amaryl
Muzjhath
Krogon Devilstep
Lexgrad
Rargnasha
Dr. Haluthious Vouten
Flo
Thrakha
Carandor
Tuomas/Decurius
Allonia_Miral
Helmut
Hermie
Quin
Ara
Baròth / Olian
Nifty
Lini
Raenmar
Littlepip
Cid
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Rmuffn
Solanum
Raene
Celistra
Ave/Sariella
Antistia
Rashka
Xen-tau
Demurral
Kil'drakor
Gesh
Khendran
Zalissa
Allandra
Kristeas Sunbinder
Ralegh
Dréfurion
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Finnabhair
Braiden
Ledgic
Emrys
Exigua
Ixirar
63 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mists of Pandaria - Page 11 Empty Re: Mists of Pandaria

Post by Ixirar Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:52 am

Cid wrote:So buffed duration (which is already quite long, do mind) for Cyclone? And on such a short CD as 30 seconds as well, with that range it has?

Yeah right that Shockwave is OP with its 3 sec stun, that is dispellable and only works for 10 yards in front of the warrior. Keep nerfing the Warrior by crushing the kneecaps, by all means do so. Rolling Eyes

Instant CC is OP Because SHockwave hits(or used to hit) for a truckload and Cyclone is SO LONG on its 6 second compared to 8 secs of EVERY OTHER CASTED CC IN THE GAME and you can KILL PEOPLE IN SHOCKWAVE BECAUSE STUN

Polymorph and all the other "no damage" CCs are 30 yd range too, Cyclone used to be 20yd baseline and required the druid to glyph for increased range because otherwise he'd be CCed EVERY TIME he went for a cyclone which was horrid.

Druids get nerfed hard and get a little compensation and warriors whine omfg gtfo my internet you casual. Yes fuck you it's still a nerf because it shares DR with poly and ring and hunter CC and deep freeze and sap and hibernate (YOU CAN'T HIBERNATE -> CYCLONE OTHER DRUIDS/SHAMANS ANYMORE BECAUSE DR)

I'm so fucking tired of watching S12 warrs whine. Oh my god.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:54 am

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:
Cid wrote:So buffed duration (which is already quite long, do mind) for Cyclone? And on such a short CD as 30 seconds as well, with that range it has?

Yeah right that Shockwave is OP with its 3 sec stun, that is dispellable and only works for 10 yards in front of the warrior. Keep nerfing the Warrior by crushing the kneecaps, by all means do so. Rolling Eyes

Instant CC is OP Because SHockwave hits(or used to hit) for a truckload and Cyclone is SO LONG on its 6 second compared to 8 secs of EVERY OTHER CASTED CC IN THE GAME and you can KILL PEOPLE IN SHOCKWAVE BECAUSE STUN

Polymorph and all the other "no damage" CCs are 30 yd range too, Cyclone used to be 20yd baseline and required the druid to glyph for increased range because otherwise he'd be CCed EVERY TIME he went for a cyclone which was horrid.

Druids get nerfed hard and get a little compensation and warriors whine omfg gtfo my internet you casual. Yes fuck you it's still a nerf because it shares DR with poly and ring and hunter CC and deep freeze and sap and hibernate (YOU CAN'T HIBERNATE -> CYCLONE OTHER DRUIDS/SHAMANS ANYMORE BECAUSE DR)

I'm so fucking tired of watching S12 warrs whine. Oh my god.

Calm the load a bit Ix, no need to get too personal with this.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:56 am

On second thought I'm probably overstepping some lines but I stand by what I said(minus the slurring)
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Lol cry moar lozr, u 2 nub 2 beet wareor
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:39 pm

Coppersocket wrote:Lol cry moar lozr, u 2 nub 2 beet wareor

Everything that's wrong with PVP is inside that post.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:
Coppersocket wrote:Lol cry moar lozr, u 2 nub 2 beet wareor

Everything that's wrong with PVP is inside that post.
u jus mad u cant beet wareor lol fukin scrub
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Eira wrote:30 seconds isn't by any stretch of the imagination "short".

Also what are you smoking to say that Shockwave is dispellable? If by dispellable you mean can be bubbled/Hop'ed/Trinketed like Cyclone(minus bubble/hop) then sure, whatever. Shockwave is a physical stun. Warriors are pretty good as it is and are top of the representation in PVP (In PVP that matters, none of your silly 1on1 dueling). By your logic of "dispellable, so can anything else with the right cooldown.

Short in comparison that they nerfed Shockwave CD to 40 seconds when it lasts half as long as Cyclone if not less, with less range and is dispellable if you actually can count that the mage for one example can blink out of it and immediatly start casting again.
Scenario: Mage made ring of frost, warrior is stuck and avatar/trinket on CD along with the spell reflects earlier in fight. Mage begins to cast some strong spell, icelance or whatnot while standing within 10 yards and gets a shockwave in its face. It just blinks out, thus dispelling the stun and keeps on casting, well within the timer of the ring of frost and kills the warrior.

Not smoking anything, I prefer facts. Warriors actually got decently balanced at start of MoP, but got nerfed to shit due to people expecting free wins against Warriors and instead loses, which we all know what happened next. Sure, we needed some tweaking, which class doesn't? But instead of taking a crap on the class as such, they could've lessened the burst and we'd be fine.
Instead we get miserable if not crappy mobility, lousy defenses since silences suddenly were deemed OP after being ingame for HOW MANY YEARS, and we STILL got the bloody OP burst that were the cause of problem to begin with! Bloody hell, people need to learn how to THINK!
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:48 pm

You are seriously exaggerating all that

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:03 am

Not the last sentence, that is for sure. Evil or Very Mad

Those developers, if I ran a company like that and they keep ruining game balance like that, I'd fire them on the spot.
I care about the game, I care about the gamers. Everyone should have a enjoyable and fun time playing the class of their choice without having to feel like "there is nothing you can do versus those anyway, might as well reroll and forget your favourite class."

Is it that wrong to want BALANCE (between classes) and HARMONY (between PvP and PvE) in a game that we all like and in some manner care about?
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:59 am

I play my warrior just fine, even against mages, i only see a few minor issues with every class.
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:46 am

Cid, you're the dumbest piece of shit to ever enter a PVP match if you think Gag Order was fine and the removal was unfair.

Now that that's settled; they are NERFING cyclone. Not buffing it. The only reason they're making it 8 sec instead of 6 is that NOBODY would ever use cyclone when it's a 6 sec duration and DRs with the 8 sec poly.

Short in comparison that they nerfed Shockwave CD to 40 seconds when it lasts half as long as Cyclone if not less, with less range and is dispellable if you actually can count that the mage for one example can blink out of it and immediatly start casting again.

Shockwave is also instant, uninterruptible, unpreventable and the target is completely vulnerable to taking damage without breaking the CC. Cyclone makes them invulnerable for the duration, polymorph breaks on damage etc. etc. This is why stuns are always shorter duration than all other CC forms, because an 8 sec stun would be so incredibly ridiculous nobody with an IQ higher than baked potato would ever be able to think that shit would be balanced.

Scenario: Mage made ring of frost, warrior is stuck and avatar/trinket on CD along with the spell reflects earlier in fight. Mage begins to cast some strong spell, icelance or whatnot while standing within 10 yards and gets a shockwave in its face. It just blinks out, thus dispelling the stun and keeps on casting, well within the timer of the ring of frost and kills the warrior.

You can't cast anything in ring of frost, and it breaks on damage. Get your facts straight.

If the mage blinks your shockwave you charge him and he'll have wasted his blink.

Not smoking anything, I prefer facts. Warriors actually got decently balanced at start of MoP, but got nerfed to shit due to people expecting free wins against Warriors and instead loses, which we all know what happened next.

30 sec undispellable freedom + 300k heroic strike crits + 20sec CD AOE stun that hits for shitloads + unreal passive self healing + highest sustained pressure in the game + shield wall + spell reflect + highest passive survivability in the game is fucking balanced guys. That toolbox is not at all unfair to anybody. Afterall it's not like they actually ever used their survivability or self healing, they just globalled people in shockwave anyways. I am not exagerating, in early MOP, if a warrior popped his CDs and hit me with shockwave, I had to iceblock it or I'd be dead before shockwave ended.

Instead we get miserable if not crappy mobility, lousy defenses since silences suddenly were deemed OP after being ingame for HOW MANY YEARS, and we STILL got the bloody OP burst that were the cause of problem to begin with! Bloody hell, people need to learn how to THINK!

The only mobility nerf you got was Avatar and that shit was retarded. I already mentioned gag order (which by the way was in the game for like a month before it was removed because a ranged blanket silence on warriors on a 30 sec CD was fucking idiotic)

Aside from removing the way over the top utility you got, pretty much the only nerfs so far have been to your damage. They're removing heroic strike from Taste for Blood in 5.2 which means no more 300k heroic strikes (or 200k or 150k which were still way too high), you're still one of the melees with the highest mobility (second to feral druids), you still have a fuckton of damage if you get to unload on a target. Warriors are closer to being fine in 5.2 than they've ever been before.

On top of the blanket heal nerf, warr DPS nerf, frost bomb nerfs, hunter nerfs, removal of mage/lock blanket silence, rogue buffs, hpal nerfs and rdruid changes, the game actually looks like it'll be pretty well balanced for 5.2.

Last edited by Ixirar/Kavalis on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 am

*Facedesk* Warriors were hillarious OP in the start of the patch. 300k crit, ballanced much yeah. And they still hit for 170k +. I don't see what you whine about. And druid's cyclonen -NEEDED- a nerf. All those cyclones from feral druids were idiotic. And btw. Mage is the -ONLY- class who could get out of the shitwave, so please, just be quiet. You can dps in the shockwave, druids can't in a cyclone. I'm so tired of hearing people, (especially warriors) qq about such things. If you don't think warriors -WERE- and still slightly -ARE- OP, then I would advise you to some guides. No offence.

And then all that Ix said. It's facts. And I, myself, can't wait for 5.2 either.
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:03 am

I think chaos bolt needs a buff.

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:25 am

Dréfurion wrote:I think chaos bolt needs a buff.

Totally.
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:27 am

ye m8s buff warlok gg best season
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:32 am

So to conclude this thread?

OP classes are getting a nerf - thus the op class whines.

Cyclone after 5 years finally get nerfed - op classes whines its getting buffed.

Basically business as usual?

Very Happy why are we even arguing...

maybe because i play a paladin i'm used to seeing it, while beeing at the bottom of the ladder Very Happy

But imo, reducing the impact of burst in 5.2 is sorely needed to make arena's slightly more fun, since being able to nuke someone-down in a single 8sec CC is just fucked up.

PS: I still don't know why they upped cc time to 8 seconds from 6 in the first place either...

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:35 am

CC time was 10 sec, nerfed to 8 sec at some point, Cyclone was always 6 sec. Cyclone now DRs with Polymorph and several million other CCs so is buffed to 8sec too because only retards would DR an 8 sec CC by casting a 6 sec one.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:11 am

Ave/Sariella wrote:I play my warrior just fine, even against mages, i only see a few minor issues with every class.

That's why the next patch is an issue. They're looking to nerf warriors.

But atm they're lovely.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:25 am

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:CC time was 10 sec, nerfed to 8 sec at some point, Cyclone was always 6 sec. Cyclone now DRs with Polymorph and several million other CCs so is buffed to 8sec too because only retards would DR an 8 sec CC by casting a 6 sec one.

from TBC to Cata, CC time has always been 6 seconds. I don't understand why they upped it in pandaland in the first place.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 am

bla bla bla,

Everyone roll frost mage.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:05 am

erwtenpeller wrote:bla bla bla,

Everyone roll frost mage.

Frost mages don't scare me as a Mistweaver Monk.

Hunters, however...

*Shudders*
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:49 am

Amaryl wrote:
Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:CC time was 10 sec, nerfed to 8 sec at some point, Cyclone was always 6 sec. Cyclone now DRs with Polymorph and several million other CCs so is buffed to 8sec too because only retards would DR an 8 sec CC by casting a 6 sec one.

from TBC to Cata, CC time has always been 6 seconds. I don't understand why they upped it in pandaland in the first place.

What the fuck game were you playing. In TBC Cyclone was 6 sec and everything else was 10 which is why Cyclone wasn't "OMFGWTFPLSNERF" OP back then because it had like half the duration. When they reduced all CC to 8 sec they originally nerfed Cyclone to 5 sec but reverted that nerf ultimately.

CC was 10 sec cap on players in TBC though.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:Cid, you're the dumbest piece of shit to ever enter a PVP match if you think Gag Order was fine and the removal was unfair.

Now that that's settled; they are NERFING cyclone. Not buffing it. The only reason they're making it 8 sec instead of 6 is that NOBODY would ever use cyclone when it's a 6 sec duration and DRs with the 8 sec poly.

Shockwave is also instant, uninterruptible, unpreventable and the target is completely vulnerable to taking damage without breaking the CC. Cyclone makes them invulnerable for the duration, polymorph breaks on damage etc. etc. This is why stuns are always shorter duration than all other CC forms, because an 8 sec stun would be so incredibly ridiculous nobody with an IQ higher than baked potato would ever be able to think that shit would be balanced.

You can't cast anything in ring of frost, and it breaks on damage. Get your facts straight.

If the mage blinks your shockwave you charge him and he'll have wasted his blink.

Not smoking anything, I prefer facts. Warriors actually got decently balanced at start of MoP, but got nerfed to shit due to people expecting free wins against Warriors and instead loses, which we all know what happened next.

30 sec undispellable freedom + 300k heroic strike crits + 20sec CD AOE stun that hits for shitloads + unreal passive self healing + highest sustained pressure in the game + shield wall + spell reflect + highest passive survivability in the game is fucking balanced guys. That toolbox is not at all unfair to anybody. Afterall it's not like they actually ever used their survivability or self healing, they just globalled people in shockwave anyways. I am not exagerating, in early MOP, if a warrior popped his CDs and hit me with shockwave, I had to iceblock it or I'd be dead before shockwave ended.

The only mobility nerf you got was Avatar and that shit was retarded. I already mentioned gag order (which by the way was in the game for like a month before it was removed because a ranged blanket silence on warriors on a 30 sec CD was fucking idiotic)

Aside from removing the way over the top utility you got, pretty much the only nerfs so far have been to your damage. They're removing heroic strike from Taste for Blood in 5.2 which means no more 300k heroic strikes (or 200k or 150k which were still way too high), you're still one of the melees with the highest mobility (second to feral druids), you still have a fuckton of damage if you get to unload on a target. Warriors are closer to being fine in 5.2 than they've ever been before.

On top of the blanket heal nerf, warr DPS nerf, frost bomb nerfs, hunter nerfs, removal of mage/lock blanket silence, rogue buffs, hpal nerfs and rdruid changes, the game actually looks like it'll be pretty well balanced for 5.2.

Ignoring the insults, and answering politely despite you not being worth the effort.
First, did I complain about the duration of Shockwave? No, I didn't. I complained about the dramatically increased CD when it lasts half as long if not less than Cyclone. Get your facts straight before you bash me, because it will strike right back at you if you keep getting them wrong or try twist my words.

Secondly, I've experienced firsthand countless of times mages casting various spells well within the ring, so don't come with that bullocks. It breaks on damage yes, but at that time the mage have cast together something powerful enough to basically oneshot the little hp you have left after a prolonged fight. PLUS, if I'm stuck in the ring of frost with avatar and trinket on CD, how can I charge him? So yet again, don't come with petty insults and bullocks, it just falls right back on to you.

Third, the Avatar mobility immunity was for 20 seconds on a 3 min CD, BUT you could still be CC'ed (stuns, fears, polymorph, CYCLONE, whatnot), which you would've realized if you knew something about Warriors. However I do agree that the complaints about the burst are valid, since it IS overpowered, but what does the developers do instead of nerfing the sick RNG (which should never have been implemented) and burst? They cripple our mobility! How can you justify that? If it is the burst that is the problem, you ought to tone the burst down, not go with a sledgehammer for their legs!

The survivability? Don't make me laugh! Have you been playing the same game as I am? I (on my protwarrior, in defensive stance) almost got soloed by a bloody levelling warlock in its 80s when I went for a bathroom break! That selfheal is a joke, a bad one, but the others are even worse so I basically have no choice in which to choose! Check up your bloody facts by actually PLAYING a class, not just read whinethreads on the mageforums. And the gag order nerf... Gag Order was around as a SPEC before it turned into a glyph for YEARS before MoP (WotLK times, if not even earlier). Get your facts straight, or you will be making yourself look further the fool.

I am actually happy that they remove Heroic strike from that awful RNG mechanic, but I cannot help but feel that they should've removed the RNG fully instead of moving the problem to someplace else. Which is what the developers do instead of actually fixing them (CRZ anyone? LFD/R?). As mentioned before, the sick burst that could've been easily tweaked into balance with making Recklessness and Avatar NOT usable together, OR remove the damage increase from Avatar so it could become a purely DEFENSIVE CD instead and thus not tempting to use at all in a oneshot macro. But alas, I am not a developer, so I cannot make the game balanced. I can only watch as they keep breaking classes both ways (as in either ridiculously OP or crippling UP).

Anything else you'd like me to prove you wrong with?

EDIT: Amaryl?
Amaryl wrote:So to conclude this thread?

UP class is getting a buff - thus the op classes whines, and UP becomes UP again.

Fixed that for you.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:20 pm

The survivability? Don't make me laugh!
As someone who managed 2,2k as disc - rogue - frost DK with the disc being me I can safely say that healing Warriors is a pleasure as they've much better survivability than most. You seem quite biased.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Ring of frost breaks on damage and is a full CC that DRs with poly, deep and all that other shit. Avatar 20 sec undispellable freedom was fucking retarded. You're still the second most mobile melee in the game (again, second to ferals) in 5.2 so stop QQing. They ARE toning the burst down, which you would know if you paid the slightest bit of attention to patch notes. A warlock killed you while you were AFK and you think this is proof of your low survivability? Are you such an entitled casual that you honestly expect to win while AFK? Give me a break. 25% defensive stance + shield block + spell reflect + shield wall + high mobility + disarm + interrupt + lots of stuns meant that it was pretty near impossible to gib a warrior. Compare to death knights, they have 2 CDs and some self heals that only barely compares to Second Wind (3% of HP per sec wtf GG Blizz)

I'd wager that I'm a more experienced AND skilled warrior than you've ever been but thanks for making assumptions as to my knowledge of the game.

They -are- removing the retarded RNG. TFB will be a 100% chance to proc 2 Overpowers on Mortal Strike which you can save up to 5 stacks and chain overpowers when you're left with open GCDs.

I don't know why I'm even arguing with you. Judging by your armory, you're a sub1500 hero who thinks he's the shit because his guild of seven million dwarves managed to stomp ABoC while everybody else were being ganked because nobody fought back.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next