Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] The Horde has gone too far: Pandaria must act.

+2
Littlepip
Cid
6 posters

Go down

[IC] The Horde has gone too far: Pandaria must act. Empty [IC] The Horde has gone too far: Pandaria must act.

Post by Thelos Sat May 25, 2013 8:41 am

The following message is being distributed in whatever would be most convenient for the players who want their characters to read it.

We have been warned, time and time again, about the evils of the Horde. We were warned, but we did not act.

The Horde attacked our villages and kidnapped our cubs, and still, we did not act.

The Horde invaded the beaches of Krasarang as the Domination Offensive, whose telling slogan was We shall paint this continent red and still, we did not act.

The Horde ransacked the sacred temple of the Red Crane, using it to draw the Alliance into ambush and thereby bringing their war to sacred ground, and still; we did not act.

The Horde uncovered and used the Divine Bell, a weapon of Mogu making and of unfathomable evil, releasing swarms of Sha into the world, and still, we did not act.

And now, the Horde has ravaged the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, tearing its very sacred fields asunder, to unearth a thing of far greater evil still – and still, we do not act.

It was the Alliance that freed our cubs from Horde captivity.

It was the Alliance that formed Operation: Shieldwall to defend our beaches.

It was the Alliance that drove the savage Horde looters out of the Temple of the Red Crane.

It was the Alliance that destroyed the Divine Bell before the Horde could use it for greater harm.

And now, the Shado-pan and the Golden Lotus see fit it to punish the Horde for their heinous deed of unspeakable evil – by politely requesting they leave by next spring. That is how we deal with the Horde. That is our action.

Pandaria has gotten a lot smaller since the dispersing of the Mists. Our walls no longer protect us from the evil from this world. Lei Shen might be defeated, but a greater evil still threatens our home: the Horde from across the sea gathers its strength for another offensive of domination. Garrosh is builds his infernal armory of evil weapons around him, just like the Thunder King had done in times of yore. Slave-races toil to build his wicked machinery for him, while he is allied with the same trolls that were Lei Shen's closest allies.

It is time the Shado-pan accept that,in order to protect Pandaria, we shall have to go on the offensive – beyond the mists, into the world. To properly protect Pandaria, Garrosh's Horde must be stopped. Not by next spring, summer, winter or fall, but right now. As long as the tyrant Garrosh rules one half of the known world, Pandaria and the pandaren people shall never be safe.

Since the Shado-pan refuse to act, I shall refuse to be Shado-pan.

I, Shado-master Paozi Wulong, hereby relinquish my titles and swear loyalty to the High King of the Alliance,;King Varian Wrynn. From this point onwards, every member of the Horde is my enemy.

I do not encourage other pandaren to follow my path, but I do urge you to consider this:

Do you want your cubs to be raised as slaves?

As long as my heart still beats, no pandaren will ever be a slave again.

-Paozi Wulong.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[IC] The Horde has gone too far: Pandaria must act. Empty Re: [IC] The Horde has gone too far: Pandaria must act.

Post by Cid Sat May 25, 2013 5:01 pm

((VERY nicely written! cheers ))
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

[IC] The Horde has gone too far: Pandaria must act. Empty Re: [IC] The Horde has gone too far: Pandaria must act.

Post by Littlepip Sat May 25, 2013 6:56 pm

(( Nice! ))
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Sun May 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Zouyo reads the letter handed to him by the High Blade Rargnasha up in Winterspring, reading it over and over again, his breath frosting in the cold winter-like air of the snowy north. "This... does not bode well..." he mutters softly. He rolls the note up before sliding it into his belt. "I need to find this Shado-Pan... and try to make him see the sense in waiting..."
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Sun May 26, 2013 8:55 pm

((I am available for Horde RP if anyone should wish to interact with Paozi. Just nudge me to make an appointment))
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carandor Sun May 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Kalai, upon hearing Zouyo read out the letter (seeing as he cannot himself read), bellows with rage and slams his fist on the table breaking something resting on top. "E'chuta! 'e dare say dat we are de same as de Zandalar?!" He yells, before regaining his composure and taking a breath. "An' 'e be spreadin' dis foolishness to all de uddah Pandaren. I gonna 'ave his head!"

Last edited by Eodain on Sun May 26, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning up syntax.)
Carandor
Carandor

Character sheet
Name: Carandor Northstar
Title: Kaldorei Marine, and student of the Way

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon May 27, 2013 9:49 am

(( Goosebumps ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down