Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Theramore Initiative(unguilded)

+2
Drustai
Celistra
6 posters

Go down

[A] The Theramore Initiative(unguilded) Empty [A] The Theramore Initiative(unguilded)

Post by Celistra Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:15 am

The Theramore Initiative

In response to the horrible events at Theramore, the Kirin Tor has decided to set up an initiative with the goal to prevent such atrocities and abuse of magic to ever take place again.
The Theramore Initiative named in memory of the people that lost their lives to the horrible abuse of magic of the horde, will be lead by Arch Magi Awendra Clearstone and will be based out of Nethergarde keep a Kirin Tor stronghold in the Blasted Lands.

The above is the general idea I have for the upcoming patch, and when the horde is kicked out of the Kirin Tor.
I am hoping to work as a group of that word to keep something like what happened at Theramore from happening again by:
Hunting down those that would abuse magic and use it for evil.
Finding and securing powerful magical artifacts, before they can fall into the wrong hands.
Aiding the Alliance against the Horde.

How: I am hoping to do these things trough a combination of RP-PVP, Pen & Paper like events(roll events) and just plain RP events.

Who: Generally all that are part of the Kirin Tor can be a part, some that are not a part but connected to the Kirin Tor could also be a part. Right now I can see the use of Magi, Mage hunters, Spell breakers(or a non elf version rather), Healers/medics and likely more that I have not thought of.

When: I plan to do events after the patch hits, just to see just how precisely every thing will be and I am hoping to do them fairly regularly.

So far those I have told about the idea have received it well and find it to be interesting, and I hope there will be a general interest from the Kirin Tor community.

Also I would like to set up relationships with other groups and guild that we can call for aid and that can call us for aid.

There are likely things I have not thought of, so feel free to leave questions and comments, and also do contact me if your interested in being a part of it, either here, in game or by PM(I prefer here in this thread)

PS. Sorry if this is in the wrong area.
Celistra
Celistra

Character sheet
Name: Celistra Silverstrike
Title: Captain of Sin Belore, Councilor of War of Silvermoon

Back to top Go down

[A] The Theramore Initiative(unguilded) Empty Re: [A] The Theramore Initiative(unguilded)

Post by Drustai Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:18 am

War Sect will definitely be willing to support you guys (assuming you'd be willing to allow us to Very Happy)

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

[A] The Theramore Initiative(unguilded) Empty Re: [A] The Theramore Initiative(unguilded)

Post by Celistra Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:29 am

*reads up on War Sect*
Think a meeting would need to be held between Awendra and the War Sect, for me to really be able to know, right now my thoughts are that The Kirin Tor does not like demons and such, but there clearly could be cases of we take the help we can get.

Hope that makes some sense
Celistra
Celistra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:17 pm

Oh, it does make a perfect sense. Lookin' forward of being shunned yet accepted with reluctance. They can't ignore our power...
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:39 pm

While the city of Dalaran and the Kirin-Tor hold strict anti-necromancy and anti-Fel rules, the Alliance permits users of the tainted magical crafts in times of war. How much more of a war can you get with Theramore being obliterated by a mana bomb, the tension would be fun to play out between both sides!

Kind of imagining both camps taking up residence in Nethergarde, staring at each other angrily with a little chalk line dividing the camps.
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Celistra Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:14 am

I am wondering if I should start up the idea now, or postpone it until the actual patch hits with horde getting kicked out, I am leaning towards kicking it of, and just wait with going full on Anti horde, any thoughts?
Celistra
Celistra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:07 pm

So it's an initiative of TRAITORS TO THE HORDE.

What we need is an initiative to try and replicate the mana bomb and annihilate the evil alliance for good!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:13 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:So it's an initiative of TRAITORS TO THE HORDE.

What we need is an initiative to try and replicate the mana bomb and annihilate the evil alliance for good!
You weak Horde magi betrayed us!
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:34 pm

NONSENSE. You betrayed US by being weak.

Personally I am delighted by this, is Delidah won't have to follow Kirin'tor guidelines anymore.

* Creates rogue translocation anchors all over Azeroth *
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Celistra Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 pm

That's all well and good but does not really answer anything Razz

But have to admit made me laugh
Celistra
Celistra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Celistra Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:07 pm

still looking for interested people, this will be starting soon
Celistra
Celistra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:12 pm

It's more of a LFRP/Event thing but cool idea!

How would this come about IC? Vangrel would probably send a letter asking what this initiative would do to Alliance folk abusing magic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down