Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] [Guilded & Unguilded] The Violet City, Dalaran roleplay!

3 posters

Go down

[A] [Guilded & Unguilded] The Violet City, Dalaran roleplay! Empty [A] [Guilded & Unguilded] The Violet City, Dalaran roleplay!

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:08 pm

( It is worth noting that the topic in its current state is under construction, and much of the information is missing and/or incomplete. This would also be considered the official topic for the guild and ajoined community, apologies for the multitude of topics. )

The Violet City

Guilded & Unguilded, I don't understand?
The Violet City is a social light roleplaying guild for individuals involved in Dalaran roleplay, who would rather a tag above their head and a guild to be present in.

But I already roleplay a Kirin-Tor/Dalarani/Worker, do I have to be part of The Violet City? That seems pretentious!
Of course not! The Violet City exists only as a guild to give players who haven't found another guild a place to stay!
You're free to roleplay a Kirin-Tor, or anything related to the city even if you're a part of another guild. Regardless of it being raiding, player versus player, or another roleplaying guild entirely (within reason).

What about the chain of command, will I be forced to abide by the word of your officers?
That's entire up to you! Players within the Dalaran community as a whole are not forced to abide by a strict system of rules and regulations imposed by players assuming the roles of Archmagi, or Prison Warden. Rather, we expect you to play your character accordingly and help create a lively enviroment of which to play your character!

If you have another question to be added to the FAQ, don't hesitate to write it bellow!

Kirin-Tor: The Magi

Spoiler:

Kirin-Tor: The Violet Hold

Spoiler:

Dalaran: The City Commerce

Spoiler:

Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

[A] [Guilded & Unguilded] The Violet City, Dalaran roleplay! Empty Re: [A] [Guilded & Unguilded] The Violet City, Dalaran roleplay!

Post by Iriel Silversong Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:41 pm

I'll join with Ethalira once I'm back end of august!
Thats a great idea best of luck guys!!!
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

[A] [Guilded & Unguilded] The Violet City, Dalaran roleplay! Empty Re: [A] [Guilded & Unguilded] The Violet City, Dalaran roleplay!

Post by Lexgrad Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Apprentices for the Apprentice god! Join naw!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down