Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drinks on Lady Ezzy!

4 posters

Go down

Drinks on Lady Ezzy! Empty Drinks on Lady Ezzy!

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:29 am

Eszra let her fingers slide over the centertable in the tavern, browsing through every bottle and keg, counting up the inventory. He really had left quite a mess behind... She went over last nights events over and over in her head, couldn't let it go... Guldu had left them.. Left the tavern, left the staff, and left her. First he'd tried to kill himself, succeeded even! Only by a stroke of luck and a little help from the Light, had they managed to bring him back.

Ezzy could still see his lifeless body hanging from the ceiling of his house.. She shudderedand went on to think of how happy she'd ben when he was brought back. She tried to talk to him, tried to explain why she'd said no to be his mate... But he wouldn't listen. He just looked at her, with -that- look in his eyes, and gave her his tabard and his pink goggles before stepping unto the ship out of Ratchet. "De tavern be yahs now Ezzy. Treat 'er nice, an' remembah... Keep de Cool Ezzy, Keep de Cool..." He handed her the deed to the tavern just before the ship set sail and took off into the sunrise. "KEEP DE COOL EZZY!!" She heard his voice just as it died off into the sea and the wind. "Always..." She whispered and walked back up. She had a tavern to run...

*Posted on Billboards all over Orgrimmar, Silvermoon, Tunderbluff and Undercity, along with all the Goblin cities*

Peoplah o' de 'orde an' stuffs!

Dere been some o' dem Unfart... sad 'appenins at dem tavern o' Guldujenu. Dere been a changa o' dem ownahs, an' Guldujenu be off on looooon' 'olidayah.

I, Eszra, be takin' care o' de tavern now, but I be needin' some o' dem times ta be done wit all o' dem papahwerks. So de Tavern be closed some o' dem dayahs, an' be openin' again aftah dem weeken' at de eight 'ouah aftah de sun be up 'ighest.

'ope ta be seein' ya all dere! We be makin' a speshul toast ta Guldu, for bein' de bestest boss, frien', an' entahtainah dere be!!

Be seein' ya at Guldu's, First drink on de 'ouse!

((For those who can't read my terrible Orcish, i'll shorten it up a bit^^ Ezzy is taking a little break from running the tavern due to.. unfortunate events, but will have a grand reopening on Monday the 19th of April, at 20.00! Be there, or be square!! ))

//Ezzy, Lady of the Tavern
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Drinks on Lady Ezzy! Empty Re: Drinks on Lady Ezzy!

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:33 am

Wait, Guldu quit? O,o
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:09 am

The tavern is in good hands. But i gotta say, i had a ragnaros sized hangover the next morning. Anyway, due to my work i cannot really run the tavern and this proved to be a good IC reason to quit aswell, rather quit then be there only for short times. For examble for the whole of next week my work begins at 21.00 gametime. Besides even before this event she had already managed it like a pro. I will of course be helping out with my level 6 belf.

Untill my work gives me some humane working times. He'll be begging for copper coins on the streets of Booty Bay. ^^

Also, nice story Ezzy. Crying or Very sad
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thenkar Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:40 am

We feel for you!
Don't falter Eszra, for the staff of the tavern shall support you!
And Guldu, it's sad how life comes in the way, but it's hard to prevent it (before the squirrels invade that is). Still never fear, I'm sure the tavern will always have a chair free for you! Wink

Thenkar

Character sheet
Name: Thenkar Shadowborn
Title: Shadowpope of the Cult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:51 am

And now Trolls are ladies. D:
Anyway, neat storry Feli, and alot of good luck, I guess! (Seems like you made it so far, so heh!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:26 pm

Miss you already Guldu, but rest assured, until your work stops being such a bastard, I will do my berst to keep the ship floating.

Vargosh, Ezzy has always been the "Lady of the House" so i'm totally keeping that title Wink
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Arrr' until ye two'toe off me plank, arrr!
,/spooke Very Happy
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down