Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Drinks on Guldujenu

2 posters

Go down

[H] Drinks on Guldujenu Empty [H] Drinks on Guldujenu

Post by Guldujenu Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:27 pm

IC:

Guldujenu walked smoothly across the boat's deck towards the dock. The last step off the boat .. or ship, whatever they called them things, made his pockets reveal the sweet sound of coins and the dockmaster of course started grinning at him immediately. Greedy goblins, but they would do anything for a coin, they were good little buggers though. Guldujenu took a deep breath of the air in Ratched before taking a scroll from his pocket and pinning it tightly on to a wooden pillar on the dock, before walking away with a grin.

The poster reads:

"Drinks on Guldujenu!

Hey dere mon! I be a troll dey be calling "Guldujenu". I be an troll of many of dem talents, but dem talent that be most precious to me be dem relaxing skills mon! I dun' be liking the cutting people or dem bashing of beasts, no way mon. I be enjoying dem good company and a good relaxin' drink!

I be watching dem races of de horde for some time now mons, dere be no decent entertainment for dem good heroes of de horde. So Guldujenu work dat out! Me be offering you all some time to relax. So i be looking for some people who be interested in dis type of tings, be adding your name to dem list or have a letter delivered to me name mon! So i be sending dem invitation to you and you's friends and guild mons. Dere be good times be having for all peoples of dem horde!

Also i be hiring some of dem work dat need be doing. Dese be dem following work openings Guldujenus new relaxation company has to offer you mons and womans:

Dem Bouncer - Who be keeping dem aggressive mons at bay!
Dem Dancers - Who be enternainin' dem customers both womans and mons be wanted!
Dem Waiters - Dem be giving dem drinks all round dat need be giving!

Note: Guldujenu be generous troll, all of dem workers get to be keeping them tips to themselves mon. Be sending letta' to Guldujenu if dem be interested in dis job opening!

Note: Also mons! Dem jobs might include dem tings dem tings not written on dem descriptions!

OOC info:

Updated october 2011, Heya!, "Drinks on Guldujenu" is a casual roleplaying guild. I'm holding my tavern in Ratchet whenever my own time so permits. Everyone who is interested in roleplaying is welcome to have a drink or eat some nice meat and relax with other roleplayers and a friendly barkeep! I always advertise in certain major channels aswell when we're open. I like to listen to http://www.sky.fm/play/rootsreggae and if you wish for some mood music, feel free to do so aswell. Smile

Also if you want to help me in running the tavern, whisper me ingame so we can talk things over, like what it's all about!

propaganda videos of the good ol' times:

*Disclaimer: Video says open everyday, this is not actually not true, as stated above, everyone who wishes to sue me can have two free drinks instead of just one.

Last edited by Ragaresh on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Drinks on Guldujenu Empty Re: [H] Drinks on Guldujenu

Post by Guldujenu Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Updated first post slightly! Also sort of re-opening again. We're open like stated in the first post, "whenever time permits". We're down by the tavern of Ratchet, feel free to come by whenever you feel like it. First drinks on the house. Smile
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Welcome back you crazy troll! Good to see the place back in action, shame I aint horde anymore for this tho Sad
*Stamp of approval of Gallyndra/Najwah/Zuyala or w/e name you knew me by xD*
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down