Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Two Weeks of MoP - Keep Roleplay alive!

+23
Thrakha
The Z
Raenmar
Grim
Amaryl
Lexgrad
Seranita
Kozgugore Feraleye
Dréfurion
Humphry
Bloedneus
Tuomas/Decurius
Ixirar
Zinkle Figgins
Khrona Lockheart
Sohan
Magaskawee/Anaei
corleth
erwtenpeller
Vaell
Coppersocket
Thelos
Melnerag
27 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

First Two Weeks of MoP - Keep Roleplay alive! - Page 8 Empty Re: First Two Weeks of MoP - Keep Roleplay alive!

Post by Ixirar Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Paozi wrote:
Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:Yep, going to be on the alliance side. Initially I'll be neutral ICly though obviously, especially if there are more natives to RP with!

That settles it: we'll have to meet up.

Please do me the favor of joining the Pandaria chat channel and add "Paotzi" to your friends. We'll set something up!

You're already friendlisted. Infact, we talked yesterday just before we were done in Twilight Highlands! I'll join the channel asap though. My racechange hasn't gone through yet(been 2 hours and still pending! Wtf?) so bleeeh.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

First Two Weeks of MoP - Keep Roleplay alive! - Page 8 Empty Re: First Two Weeks of MoP - Keep Roleplay alive!

Post by Thelos Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:
Paozi wrote:
Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:Yep, going to be on the alliance side. Initially I'll be neutral ICly though obviously, especially if there are more natives to RP with!

That settles it: we'll have to meet up.

Please do me the favor of joining the Pandaria chat channel and add "Paotzi" to your friends. We'll set something up!

You're already friendlisted. Infact, we talked yesterday just before we were done in Twilight Highlands! I'll join the channel asap though. My racechange hasn't gone through yet(been 2 hours and still pending! Wtf?) so bleeeh.

All right, cheers! Once you've decided on a name, let me know, and I'll add you to the pandaren roleplaying in Pandaria database (I can't get enough of that phrase)
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8