Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda)

+18
Cid
Grim
corleth
Ixirar
Ralegh
Grufftoof
Samian/Bismack
Rmuffn
Vaell
Dianthaa
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kristeas Sunbinder
Sadok
Garmegin
erwtenpeller
Magaskawee/Anaei
Lexgrad
Morgeth
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda) - Page 3 Empty Re: [H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda)

Post by Skarain Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:58 pm

((In my opinion: Go ahead, it promotes RP))
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda) - Page 3 Empty Re: [H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda)

Post by Grufftoof Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:04 pm

(fine by me if you post my bit - I'm sure it'd be fine for most, with credit to the OP and writers?)
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Grufftoof wrote:(with credit to the OP and writers?)
(( And a reference to this thread and these forums, that goes without saying Wink ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:30 pm

((Would it be better to stick it in a thread of it's own, or on the Rumor & Gossip thread?))
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:35 pm

(this is it's own entity, I'd say, and not just rumour etc)
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:42 pm

(( It's own thread would be best. I'm waiting for OP's blessing to post it, even hoping that Morgeth might be motivated to do it him/herself. ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:29 pm

((I'm fine with posting my stuff. I can create a thread there and others can just post what they've written too? Like Mags and Erwt, etc?))
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:08 pm

(( That would be great! Very Happy I've been using the propaganda posted here in RP, it's gold <3 ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:56 am

(Will post as Mojoshi when I get my to my authenticator at home - certainly one of the most annoying aspects of the Blizz forums)
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:19 am

“WAR!” Gizmo Frazzlecrank, beaming, shouted to no one in particular as he worked on the noisy pier.

“Huh-yeah? What? What is it good for?” The rather austere harbourmaster made notes in his ledger, clearly not listening.

“Well, business, actually. For business there aint no thing that comes close. Especially when your own business is...”

The Goblin ducked as the crane’s main beam swung past. Whistling sharply he swore at the Hobgoblin below, who grunted and spun rig back - it’s the precious cargo swaying erratically as it came around.

“… ah, I see. Everything is in order I assume? Papers?”

“Yeah, yeah here ya go” He passed a wad of documents and a conspicuously bulging sack of chinking metal at the civil servant.

“Quite. I’m sure this will be fine. The last warehouse on the left, you have a week. I’ll take you there myself.” The human, clutching his books and bag shuffled off down the creaking dock.

“Can we make this speedy? Time is money friend afterall, time is money. Heh, and I swear some of these guards are giving me the eye…”

“Indeed. Of course. One wouldn’t want to displease The Doctor. Such a good… tradesman.”

And the first of the boxes began to follow the pair down along the waterside. Each rickety container, padded with straw and rags, marked with a giant indigo B.D.L.I.
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:30 pm

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda) - Page 3 Grom_a10

Lok'tar brothers and sisters of the Horde!

"Only the strong may dwell in Orgrimmar." - Garrosh Hellscream, our Glorious Warchief.
These words ring true in every ear, for it is us, the strong that will crush the Alliance and take back what is ours!
For too long have we lived in poor conditions, had to rely on petty races.

But now is the time for war, no more world apocalypses, only Horde dominion and survival!
Brothers, sisters! Tauren and orc alike! Any of you whom prove to be worthy of strength in the Horde, now marks the time for us to unleash the true might of the HORDE!
We will take the woods of Ashenvale, purge it's pesky elves! We will crush Theramore and every human regiment in the Barrens! We will expand, we will conquer Azeroth!

We will slaughter the Alliance swines, every pinkskin will be cut apart in our wake, LOK'TAR OGAR!
For the Hellscreams, for the Warchief, AND FOR THE HORDE!

- General Varrgosh Bloodrend, Warsong Offensive
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:28 pm

(( oh dis bad, Very very bad...))
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

-as Aishling read what had been delivered to her, her face became angry again. One of her servants, noticing her face turn angry made haste to make it to the door in time-

"That... that... IDIOT?! HAS HE GONE INSANE!"

-She shook her head, and sighed... trying to regain some of her calmness-

"I need to visit some friends..."
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:07 am

You heard that? Heard them say they had no meat and bread? The farms in the Barrens have nothing to more to send to us? That there are already too many mouths to feed in our City?

Too many mouths indeed! Measly mouths and puny mouths. The mouths of the meek and weaklings.

Why should we feed these curs and cowards. Those too weak or feeble to lift sword and steel? Those who we carry like weights around our necks?

Not our own. Not the strong and noble. The honourable people of our City, our Horde. Our Warchief calls us to arms and what do they do? Nothing, nothing save slow us. Nothing, nothing save empty our stores and dwindle our spirits.

They drag us down, their mouths gaping, their bellies ever hungry.

I ask you, Brother, Sister, I ask you. Are they truly our own?

They're as bad as the pinkskins. A cancer within our very walls! There is no honour in taking without thanks. There is no honour in robbing your very Brother of his strength! There is no honour in suffering this plague of weakness within our ranks!

Our Warchief calls us to arms, yes. But our war begins here, at home. Before we purge this land of the plague of humanity, we need rid ourselves of the plague of the weak!

Heed this call! Cut off those ever-hungry mouths, cut away the weak so the strong may grow.

That strength, the strength of Hellscream, is within you!

Show it, act!

FOR THE HORDE!

--

Heard at the Inn, Valley of Strength, Orgrimmar
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:05 pm

((that is pure gold gruff!!))
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3