Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Defias Brotherhood^_^ What do you miss?

+25
Braiden
itsy
Zinkle Figgins
Gogol
Sullee Swiftspeech
Raenmar
Allonia_Miral
Lexgrad
Skarain
Rhavz'amul
Rmuffn
Timna
Gesh
corleth
Raelan
Sorayah
Thelos
Geldar
Sharyssa/Adenah
Drustai
Ledgic
Robi Kaezlan
Vaell
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Aadaria-Ioanna
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hello Defias Brotherhood^_^ What do you miss? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Defias Brotherhood^_^ What do you miss?

Post by Geldar Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Vaell wrote:
Geldar wrote:I will say it here because it needs to be said in bold: I MISS THE SMOKING BLADE AND ALL OF ITS STAFF AND ALL THE SHADY RP THAT WAS CREATED AROUND THEM!
This is a "What I miss and how I suggest / what I would like to see back." Not a nostalgia thread. If you were doing that, then as a response; The Cartel has what you want.

It is what I would like to have back as I miss it as per the title of the thread, and as for The Cartel. It does not have what I want, no because The Cartel and The Old Town Syndicate are two unique guilds in their essence.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Hello Defias Brotherhood^_^ What do you miss? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Defias Brotherhood^_^ What do you miss?

Post by Raelan Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Vaell wrote:The Cartel has what you want.

LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

No.

Don't talk about things you don't know anything about.
Comparing Cartel with OTS.

Ishygddt.
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Aesthetic.

That is all.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:26 pm

I miss all the drama and hostility this server used have, though from the looks of things the last few days it's on it's way back :L

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Robi Kaezlan wrote:I miss good ol'fashioned RP that was open and friendly. Where you would say "hello" to those you saw in passing and they would answer, not necessarily as an invite to join them but just because its a natural response. Sadly sadly lacking now. You speak..you get blanked..sad state of affairs "this RP is mine...go away" attitude seems so prevalent. I just miss the characters who arent "Super uber badass cool dudes" Stormwind is infected with them at the moment it seems.

This.

But I also miss Forsaken roleplay.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Alliance

I miss cultists. And I mean proper ones: the ones that work in secret but are known, smug ones that just don't get caught (or when they do, have epic plans about it).

I miss when people (frankly now) didn't have a hero complex and needed to wipe out every single person that doesn't agree with them off the planet (even by OOC means, at times.) This may just be what I've seen... therefore might be wrong. But eh! Whatever.

I miss when people didn't have to warp themselves around a thousand classes and claim themselves to have a lot of power at a young age, and actually learn what they want to learn as a piece of progress instead of saying "(s)he knows that".

I miss planned RP-PvP campaigns that didn't get murdered.

I miss when there were no 'roleplaying circles' but actually random roleplay for all to go along, as well as no hissing and boo'ing at new roleplayers who are trying their best to learn (but are usually ignored, sadly.)

I can make a whole list but I reckon that'll do!
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:52 pm

I suggest all you who miss the proper evil guys (cause there's quite a few) band together, and get it going, I'd happily go along with my own darksider.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robi Kaezlan Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:11 pm

I miss when people (frankly now) didn't have a hero complex and needed to wipe out every single person that doesn't agree with them off the planet (even by OOC means, at times.) This may just be what I've seen... therefore might be wrong. But eh! Whatever.

I miss when people didn't have to warp themselves around a thousand classes and claim themselves to have a lot of power at a young age, and actually learn what they want to learn as a piece of progress instead of saying "(s)he knows that".

I miss planned RP-PvP campaigns that didn't get murdered.

I miss when there were no 'roleplaying circles' but actually random roleplay for all to go along, as well as no hissing and boo'ing at new roleplayers who are trying their best to learn (but are usually ignored, sadly.)

Agree whole heartedly, everything my character is/does wasnt planned, its hows shes turned out after 5 years of her incarnation, her character molded by the events in her life and the people she encountered. I miss that
Robi Kaezlan
Robi Kaezlan

Character sheet
Name: Robi Kaezlan
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayah Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Oh oh oh! I also miss the anniversary wars!
Sorayah
Sorayah

Character sheet
Name: Sorayah Moonseeker
Title: Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Sorayah wrote:Oh oh oh! I also miss the anniversary wars!

OMG We have one coming up! :O

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Alliance

I quite miss how Stormwind(and Cathedral Square more often than not) had so much more people about. Sure atleast 55% were lollers or newbies. But there were also proper roleplayers there..

I don't know, some might look back to that with spite, but I quite miss it. Everything just felt more busy. Combining that with the bar efforts we have today, it'd probably be rockin'.

Also miss The Blade, best bar EU.

Too tired to think of anything else atm.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhavz'amul Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:09 am

I miss RP-PvP campaigns
Rhavz'amul
Rhavz'amul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayah Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:45 am

Perturbo wrote:

An anniversary.. or an anniversary war? I don't think there was a war last year Sad
Sorayah
Sorayah

Character sheet
Name: Sorayah Moonseeker
Title: Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:41 am

I have been here only a year but...

I miss when we were able to run RP-PvP Campaigns where everyone Roleplayed. I simply loved the Hillsbrad one.

I miss the times when there was no flying mounts or addons like "Spy".

I miss the feeling of "Fear" in Stranglethorn Vale, due of the hunting parties moving there before flying mounts were invented.

I wish that all the birds would be shoot down. Flight patches and portals were enough.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:22 pm

Sorayah wrote:
Perturbo wrote:

An anniversary.. or an anniversary war? I don't think there was a war last year Sad

We didn't, and it sucked. We have to make it happen, even if I have to organise it myself *shudders*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Build it and they will come Pert.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Alliance

Timna wrote:

I see quite a few new people getting ignored, which is a shame.

I also miss being able to go out in the world and rp. I remember a couple of times when we were attacked by horde and made use of it icly which gave some interesting outcomes, and it was fun. And that was when I was a crappy lvl 40-something and couldn't even fight back. Hard to do when they show up within 2 minutes and stay the rest of the day though.
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Gilnean RP.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:49 pm

.. People?
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:31 pm

I sometimes miss my self.
Now there is but my imitators, some stuffing their faces with caviar, some eating cold potatoes.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Sullee, kick the Freelancers. We've got people, at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Gogol wrote:I sometimes miss my self.
Now there is but my imitators, some stuffing their faces with caviar, some eating cold potatoes.
<3
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 pm

I saw someone with the second name Irondawn on AD the other day Surprised
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:10 am

Robi Kaezlan wrote:I know Im relatively new to the server and not accepted in RP circles but please bear me in mind if you need any help with it?
Not accepted? I'll gladly opress you the same as I do anyone else when I'm out with my goons on Braiden.

Dwyburn wrote:I suggest all you who miss the proper evil guys (cause there's quite a few) band together, and get it going, I'd happily go along with my own darksider.
I got a legion character with a sidekick that could very well start a cult if there was people to join. Problem is that I wouldnt be able to pull it on my own due to other responsibilities so I'd be needing help from others... plus the fact that everyone doesnt fit in with the legion sadly.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:48 am

I miss being in WoW in terms of having people to chat with, but I miss the first year I played where Sunfury was fun to be in and didn't destroy itself with Drama, and the points in various Scarlet guilds before Barean killed them.
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next