Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of Shadows (Storyline)

Go down

War of Shadows (Storyline) Empty War of Shadows (Storyline)

Post by Dreadhawk Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:29 am

Hello DB. I've got several storyline ideas which would need people to come back regularly so it can progress. Both Horde and Alliance. Basically it's a conflict between these two manipulative factions. Both of these are in the Horde and the Alliance, however one is mainly Horde and the other, mainly Alliance. I would make guilds for these, but then I decided running like 4 guilds for the purpose of an RP storyline would be too much effort. So here's the deal, rather than a guild it will be a community so even people who are in guilds already can take part.

Basic History

There is a Cult who call them Selves the Infinate Void. They answer to what many people would call an "unknown entity". The origin of this Cult is unknown, though the texts claim they have always been, and shall always be. They've been hiding in the shadows of society, their purpose is simply to gather knowledge, for knowledge is power. They then sell it to buyers, or allow certain initiative societies to study in their vast libraries which have scriptures on many different cultures, history, economy, spiritual ways, wars, different schools of magic, architecture, sacred geometry, music, cosmology, geology, archaeology, physics, maths, biology, chemistry, alchemy etc etc etc...

They stand against the Scourge, the Twilight Hammer and the Burning Legion, they have connections in both Horde and Alliance. However one of their prodigies betrayed them, and stole a vast amount of the knowledge they had gathered over countless years. This group call them selves "The Eye of Epochs" and want to use the knowledge for their own benefits.

There has been an ongoing battle ever since, a battle of knowledge and influence.

Characters Currently Involved.

Infinite Void

Lucius Darkwood
Celleste Whitegale
Aine Queth

Eye of Epochs

Drannach McTomas
Ansef Banuul

Send me a PM if you wanna join in.
Dreadhawk
Dreadhawk

Character sheet
Name: Celleste Whitegale
Title:

Back to top Go down

War of Shadows (Storyline) Empty Re: War of Shadows (Storyline)

Post by Dreadhawk Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:27 am

Eye of Epochs
War of Shadows (Storyline) Eye_of11

The Infinite Void
War of Shadows (Storyline) The_vo11

Both Together
War of Shadows (Storyline) Mashup10
Dreadhawk
Dreadhawk

Character sheet
Name: Celleste Whitegale
Title: