Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind;A City For Every Race.

+10
Cid
Elízabéth Moren
Ataris
Geldar
Gogol
Etular
Garlokk
Raelo/Lucanor
Gunnell
Gesh
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stormwind;A City For Every Race. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormwind;A City For Every Race.

Post by Jayse Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:36 am

Well kinda figured this would surface and this is my take on it.

The council being the stormwind 'government' and given that stormwind is actually a capital city housing not only human (predominantly yes) but a large population of races from all the allied nations is there to service the stormwind kingdom's and her outlying territories. So this would mean anyone of any race claiming stormwind as thier home IC.

It's there IC'ly as a government serving the nation's interests and OOCl'y as a figure of power given that our beloved king "Wrynn's arse" loves to spend most of his time in Bucki- I mean the keep and occasionally let us all know Deathknights are welcome.

ICl'y the Varian would be the main figurehead given the period and this is no different then todays monarchal government's today. Ol' Gorden Brown still has to get the approval of the Queen for laws and Capital Hill still needs to get the presidents approval on white papers.

The (people's voice) would be that of people registered in the kingdom's cencus, which doesn't matter which race you belong or your ideas/political view.

Everything else is purely IC, being views on other races and architypes, goals/methods and motive.

We have council's and senates to represent government ingame.

Play nice now Wink
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Stormwind;A City For Every Race. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormwind;A City For Every Race.

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:36 am

Aye, but they're cool u know? Plated ninjas with cool eyes and they start off at lvl 50!, they r hero class so they must win emote battles lol!

Ugh, I mean sure be in the city, but don't go to Warcraft Pope's doorstep, standing around in obivous death knight regalia, mounted on Skeletal, diseased abominable steeds c_c

But it's been proven before that people are not really orthodoc to the lore, ressurected Silverhand orders, Kingdoms, yaddla yaddla to stand out and have that moment of satisfactive A-TEN-HUT ;D We'll just have to accept it and try our best to minimize the Lorebook's suffering. :<
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasjin Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:46 am

Nayan wrote:That's a bit too absolute. If I want my DK to go to SW, my DK will go to SW. Razz

Well, if your Death Knight was not under orders from the KOTEB to go to Stormwind for some reason, then your disobeying orders and are considered going AWOL - or rogue as I look to put it. Rogue Death Knights, not belonging to the KOTEB, would be slaughtered in Stormwind.
Tasjin
Tasjin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:56 am

Tas, last I checked, this wasn't the case. Let's just agree to disagree, cause I can't really do much else, I've little interest in convincing you. My alliance DK was told that she is free, by Tirion Fordring, in the battle before Light's Hope Chapel.

If you decide you wish to "force" me to rp her (not that I play her any more, but point still stands) as a mercenary soldier under the commands of KOTEB still, go ahead, it will fall on deaf ears, you have no right to do so. And if you think you do, might I suggest that you also start a crusade against all non-Darkspear troll RP'ers? Cause, you know, game mechanics state the playable race is Darkspear only. Smile

And Exi, yeah, lad. I know, right? They're not like all those cool living corpses that move their fingers and fire comes out of thin air! And the sky is raining fi- oh wait. Razz

It's a fantasy game. They are no "more" or "less" cool than an undead warlock. If you dislike them, first go delete yours, and secondly.. *shrug* It's your view, I don't see how it belongs in a thread that was meant to suggest to all alliance races to consider SW as their capital.

If you wish to discuss DK's, feel free to make a thread discussing DK's, in a civil manner.
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasjin Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:29 am

Nayan wrote:Tas, last I checked, this wasn't the case. Let's just agree to disagree, cause I can't really do much else, I've little interest in convincing you. My alliance DK was told that she is free, by Tirion Fordring, in the battle before Light's Hope Chapel.

No, .. Tirion freed the Death Knights of their enslavement to Arthas, nothing more. KOTEB - which covers all the Death Knights that we're freed by Tirion - which is your Death Knight, considering you've been saying that shes visiting Stormwind, hate the fact that they exist and are sworn to take their revenge on Arthas. KOTEB would be keeping their Death Knights in-check to make sure that none go off and decide to embrace their new born powers and spawning off to some village to wreak havoc.

If you decide you wish to "force" me to rp her (not that I play her any more, but point still stands) as a mercenary soldier under the commands of KOTEB still, go ahead, it will fall on deaf ears, you have no right to do so.

I'm not forcing you to do anything, I'm just stating what a Death Knight of KOTEB should be doing, their not mercenary soldiers, their Undead Knights sworn to only exist to destroy Arthas. Saying it will, 'fall on deaf ears' is basically ignorning the lore and going 'lalalalalalala' to put it frank. Ofcourse I have no right to force you, but I'll still contradict you.

If you wish to discuss DK's, feel free to make a thread discussing DK's, in a civil manner.
We are.
Tasjin
Tasjin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:31 am

We are.
This is not a thread about DK's. So no, we aren't Wink
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:10 pm

I believe the whole DK thing came up as an example to Stormwind and the Cathedral overall'

But my awesome, amazing ninja chaos lord of doom characterso f l33t e-peeness are found within the least crowded chambers or the Undercity or other, areas befitting to their class themes. Unlike Unholy champions whose attraction to the Light makes as much sense as ye olde Vampire would be attracted to garlic. D:

But yeah, Stormwind is the main capital of the Alliance followed by the Dwarves' both got grand trade districts and multicultural areas.

I wonder where the Worgen refugees will be kept, after us, Bonebags blighting them out of their doghouses in Gilneas, 8D
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:37 pm

You'll find my worgen nearby, Just about to mind flay you limb from limb!

Or ..using a demon, or rotting you to dust. Depending on my class choice, point is. I wanna see lotsa Rp in Gilneas and PVP in Silverpine.
Anyway, I do think the Stormwind council should become an Alliance Council for the people, more focused on foriegn affairs, then just matters in Stormwind. Maybe with that, we could see an introduction of other races. A Dwarf representive, Gnome. elf, Draenei etc. It might encourage other racial RP then. well.. More humans!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Madel/Vectoria wrote:
Anyway, I do think the Stormwind council should become an Alliance Council for the people, more focused on foriegn affairs, then just matters in Stormwind. Maybe with that, we could see an introduction of other races. A Dwarf representive, Gnome. elf, Draenei etc. It might encourage other racial RP then. well.. More humans!

That is virtually impossible, people have their own views of how to do things aswell as ways. There is simply too much controversy at the moment for people to actually agree on doing something of such proportions. And -IF- something such is ever taken into consideration it would be a combination of every Council/Senate/Enclave there is to form something like a parlament which sounds redicilous at the moment.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasjin Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Nayan wrote:
We are.
This is not a thread about DK's. So no, we aren't Wink

Frustrating.
Tasjin
Tasjin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2