Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Hunt for Kain, Sun 12th feb 20.30 Stormwind City

5 posters

Go down

[A] The Hunt for Kain,   Sun 12th feb 20.30 Stormwind City Empty [A] The Hunt for Kain, Sun 12th feb 20.30 Stormwind City

Post by Myriah Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:34 pm

*Letters with below content have been spread amongst the members of the Stormwind Council, the Leaders of neighbouring lands and various organisations in the Kingdom of Stormwind. The letters are written on parchment and the seal shows these are original documents from the Kirin Tor. Posters will be spread around Stormwind City, those and ooc info on the event underneath the letter.*

WANTED

for crimes against Crown, State and the Peoples:

Kain Templeman-Blackwood

Former archmage of the Kirin Tor
Possibly affiliated with the Burning Legion and Cult of the Damned.

A full list of crimes is added below.

Contact Magistrate Sebastian Hutchins of Stormwind if you have any information on the whereabouts of the culprit or any other information that could help in locating him.

This man is a threat to Stormwind and needs to be approached with extreme caution.

DO NOT APPROACH ALONE!

This warrant is written as instructed by the Council of Six
Archmage Nakada
Kirin Tor

List of Crimes:

High Treason
Armed Assault
Aiding and Abetting
Blackmail
Cultism
Coercion
Contempt
Use of forbidden worldly forces
Improper use of worldly forces
Attempted Murder
Murder
Fratricide
Oathbreaking
Kidnapping
Breaking and Entering
Desecration of Holy Ground
Disturbing the Peace
Forgery
Smuggling
Theft
Unarmed Assault
Vandalism
Visible allegiance to enemies of the Crown
Threatening & bribery
Drunk and disorderly behaviour
Drugdealing
Torture

*The Posters that are found across the city*[left]

WANTED
for crimes against Crown, State and the Peoples:

Kain Templeman-Blackwood

Former archmage of the Kirin Tor
Possibly affiliated with the Burning Legion and Cult of the Damned.

Contact Magistrate Sebastian Hutchins of Stormwind if you have any information on this man.
DO NOT APPROACH THE FUGITIVE ALONE!

Written as instructed by the Council of Six
Archmage Nakada
Kirin Tor

[left]
*OOC info: On Sunday we will all gather at 20.30 in Trade District on the street near the Visitors Centre. Seb Hutchins will probably take the ic lead in this, but when we think we have enough people present then we will head out and start the search, this could be around 20.45/21.00 since information needs to be shared, search parties and/or tactics need to be chosen. I will be joining on an alt, either Zanda or Jenny (ooc jlemmon), as participant in rp and GM rp during the following days will determine which. I expect (hope Razz ) for such a big turn up that I can't do rolled combat if any combat will occur. I'll just DM and assign turns if necessary. And if needed I will ask a few to assist in DM.
Do not expect this to be easy, that Kain fellow is a cunning one, so please state clearly in your TRP if you allow for Char injury and/or death.
Ow and a little tiny note added: Godemoters and troublemakers will be kicked out, my main has enough drama to cope with icly to have me fuss about drama oocly. Wink *
Myriah
Myriah

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://illyloves.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

[A] The Hunt for Kain,   Sun 12th feb 20.30 Stormwind City Empty Re: [A] The Hunt for Kain, Sun 12th feb 20.30 Stormwind City

Post by Myriah Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:36 pm

(I really need to fix my signature, so much old info there Wink )
Myriah
Myriah

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] The Hunt for Kain,   Sun 12th feb 20.30 Stormwind City Empty Re: [A] The Hunt for Kain, Sun 12th feb 20.30 Stormwind City

Post by Myriah Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:06 pm

(Wanted to add to letter and Poster this info, but edit function seems to glitch making most my post vanish so dropping it here instead until I have time to fix it.)

Description: Human male, approx. 50 years of age heavily scarred, NO EYES is seen using arcane eye, metal peg leg in place of left leg. Carries a staff and signil of Kirin Tor
Myriah
Myriah

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:07 pm

Skarain come by one of the posters, giving it a long look, perking up their eyebrows, sighing out and shaking their head in disbelief. "Well, that looks almost like they've taken every possible crime that's written in the lawbook, put them in a single poster and just written a name above it all. Light damn you Sebastian and your lust for revenge". Sighing out again, Skarain takes off the poster from the wall, rolls it up and goes her way.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nare Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:19 am

A copy of a poster hovers inside a small magic shop. Sitting on the floor by the counter, a man dressed in loose red clothing had surrounded himself with scrolls, wands, books and other bizarre looking items. "Kain Templeman-Blackwood, I can barely wait." Aeron muttered with a slight smile on his face.
Nare
Nare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhena Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:26 am

We did boys!
Rhena
Rhena

Character sheet
Name: Rhena Oxley
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:58 am

WE DID IT BOIS!

Long event, very long. But worth it in the end!

Back to top Go down

Post by Myriah Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:30 am

I still need to find my bed after it, couldn't get my head quiet after all the rp and managing things. XD
Myriah
Myriah

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelinn Everstride Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:41 am

A good turn out from the Rpers, and was great to see! Keep em coming!
Kelinn Everstride
Kelinn Everstride

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Hunt for Kain began from the gates of Stormwind, as the trackers of the group began to search for the scent of Kain. Out of sudden, a Stormwind Guard came in running, bringing report from a SI:7 agent, working for Archmage Nakada, who had sighted an illusioned Kain and a woman taking a portal leading from Stormwind to Stormshield. The group wasted no time and conjured a portal for themselves to travel to Draenor. In Stormshield, they were greeted by an incredibly grumpy Gnome, giving them further directions from the Agent to travel to Elodor. Being at a loss of leads for a time, the trackers were just about catching scent as Magistrate Hutchins got a lead from the elf Littlepip, giving them the direction. The group continued south, along the road, guided the last part by a Draenei Anchorite who did not speak Common at all. Making their way past Embaari Village, through a dark cave and an Arcane barrier, the group finally caught up with Kain.

Kain Templeman and several of his allies were in the middle of a grand spellwork, including the elf Littlepip and Skarain Feirand. Kain stepped apart from the spellwork, in order to face the hunters. A battle endued, with Kain and his allies using greatly empowered spells, drawing forth energy from the ritual circle. Walls of Fire, Tidal Waves, Shocks of Lightning, Fields of Darkness and conjured blades all assaulted the group, who responded with spell, steel and technology, including a Steam Engine.

After a long and tiring battle, the Hunters emerged victorious. Their interference was enough to disturb the spell, which proved to difficult to be hold together to the spellcasters injured in battle. The spell went out of control, rays of energy searing upon the Caster's flesh, and concluded in a discharge of energies (explosion). Once the dust was settled, Littlepip lay badly injured on the ground, Kain's body charred (and turning to violet dust upon touching) and a pile of clothing in the place of Skarain, the body nowhere to be seen. Littlepip was after some argument by the group given 'coup de grace'. Possessions of the fallen were taken by various individuals.

Many those who joined to the hunt returned home injured, some pretty badly. Lady Blackwood became a widow by the death of Kain, and the 'Azure Flame' was proclaimed to have died with him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

----

Thanks from my own part to all who attended to the event.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down