Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A-RP] Stormwind City Wardens recruiting!

+4
Magaskawee/Anaei
Kozgugore Feraleye
Raviran / Reynar
Meralynn / Ashla
8 posters

Go down

[A-RP] Stormwind City Wardens recruiting! Empty [A-RP] Stormwind City Wardens recruiting!

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:44 am

[A-RP] Stormwind City Wardens recruiting! Wants_10

Uncle Billiam wants YOU!
...if you are:

- A human.
- A really exceptional person of another race. Who is and who isn't esceptional is decided individually and by Billiam alone. Bickering will be ignored. Death Knights will have to be even awesomer.
- Law abiding. Somewhat.
- Interested in high discipline IC. We adress eachother as Commander Wellsen, Constable Herman etc. and use /salute a lot. We also follow orders.
- Using a description addon (flagRSP, ImmersionRP or MyRolePlay) and GryphonHeart Items. The description addon as it makes recognising criminals much easier and the GHI is needed as you will be handed a law book, badge, notebook and other police-like articles that will come of need in your work.
- Willing to use the guild forums properly: wardens.forumotion.net The use of forums is not optional.
- Looking cool in a uniform. A uniform for leather and cloth wearers will also be available. Clothies will work best as Intendents (playing CSI).

We have just formed IC and will start having events soon. These will include swearing in, combat training (together with <The Blazing Shields>), interrogating prisoners and investigating crimes, among others.

Does this fit you? Then send me a mail in-game, answer this post or give me a whisper. Also feel free to find me in-game and have a chat IC.

IC
Several posters in Stormwind reads:
The Stormwind City Wardens seek more able men and women to join our forces.
Contact us at the City Hall.

Commander Billiam Wellsen

[A-RP] Stormwind City Wardens recruiting! Tabbard

Last edited by Billiam on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

[A-RP] Stormwind City Wardens recruiting! Empty Re: [A-RP] Stormwind City Wardens recruiting!

Post by Raviran / Reynar Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:26 pm

I thought Billiam was a bum. And making DK is a good way to get the SW guard armor which needs a lvl of 53 to wear.
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

[A-RP] Stormwind City Wardens recruiting! Empty Re: [A-RP] Stormwind City Wardens recruiting!

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:31 pm

If this is to be the WoW alternative to the Night Watch, this would make for a -perfect- opportunity to put my bald, sanctimonious, sexist paladin to use!

My name is commander Sheperd, and I approve of this idea!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:37 pm

Anaei is the heir to a throne! She can be the long forgotten heir-dwarf!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Go! Join them! Great work with the advertisement, Billiam. Keep it up!
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:25 pm

Raviran: We are not wearing the SW guard armor, though, as another guild is already using that. DK's are also undead traitors and abominations. So accepting any of them into the guild IC would ave to be really, really rare.

Kozgugore: You are welcome to join. I am the Commander though, you'd be a mere Cadet until you started to climb ranks. Razz
Also the guild can impossibly be based on the Night Watch as that would include loads and loads of power-emoting (For example for the one playing Carrot). Billiam is roughly based around Samuel Vimes but not exactly. You are more than free to make your character based on any other book character you see fitting!

Anei: If you believe she is fitting to the guild you are more than welcome to apply.

Omanos: Thank you, Sir. *stares at a point above and to the left of Omanos' face*
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Updated: Our office is the City Hall, shared with the Roaring Lion news bulletin.
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:55 am

Love it! And please tell me you have a 'captain' with a really bad temper and quality one liners XD
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:14 am

Welll... can't say Billiam has a BAD temper. Not a very good temper either. I don't think he has any temper at all, to be honest.
Except being depressed. Or drunk. Or both.
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:44 am

Updated: New adress to the forums, http://wardens.forumotion.net
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:47 am

Hmmm well just an update the Wardens are still around.
Drop in ask to join I won't say no... well unless you're a member of the Cartel. Embarassed

If this goes south I'm givig up on being good and just join the sphere or another evil guild to play the sterotypical lock orI may go it alone and become a rude evil S.O.B

Last edited by Kyrby on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ehhhhh God made me do it)
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:03 pm

[A-RP] Stormwind City Wardens recruiting! Darkside
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:12 pm

I'm stealing that pic Very Happy.Been doing almost constant RP for days now needed the laugh. Thanks Raviran
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:38 pm

mad thing to put down here but tbh I'm seeing way too much negative RP feed back from members of the guild.One complaint ehh 2eh 7 or 8 =wth.
I also logged in on an alt to see what the fuss was about Shocked
I think I have a few culprits in mind but if anyone has a specific name could they PM me so I can train 'em to rp better or ...well boot them
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Yeah we need to train some in the ways of Radio use atleast.
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:01 pm

yup....and other more basic things ><
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down