Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Public RP-PvP Event] A World of War

+33
Thelos
Gogol
Alasard Tyrian
Catari
Hermie
Sohan
Feeniks
Eloresh
Vashnarz Talonslayer
Skarain
Gilran
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Thrakha
Lorainne/Bridlington
Khendran
Borian
Dailor
Celistra
Sil/Akechi
Dorik Thunderbelly
Grim
Arisa
Celadazar
Kettin
Tealeaf/Laliede
Samian/Bismack
Jeanpierre
Evesia
Coppersocket
Celaraa
Lexgrad
Zouyo
Rargnasha
37 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Public RP-PvP Event] A World of War Empty [Public RP-PvP Event] A World of War

Post by Rargnasha Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:57 pm

[Public RP-PvP Event] A World of War Wowai

[Public RP-PvP Event] A World of War LoktarFor a long time I’ve had an event on the drawing board, and it is finally about to come live! With the increasing hostilities between the Horde and the Alliance, leading up to and far into the Mists of Pandaria, I present, A World of War!
Before we go on to what AWOW is about, I'd like to extend a personal and public thank you to my two Co-Arrangers Eloresh and Khendran who have helped me develop this event and will be managing things Alliance Side.

AWOW is an event that occurs twice a month, the second Friday, and the last Friday. Basically what it is, is a large-scale battle between the Horde and the Alliance, to which the entire realm is invited!

It is my hope that these event will provide entertainment for the entire Defias Brotherhood community, large-scale W-PvP battles for those who like that, both RP’ers and OOCers alike, as well as RP events surrounding or perhaps taking part in the battle, like fighting together with your guild and friends In Character, for those who like to Roleplay!

[Public RP-PvP Event] A World of War Rulesll

The rules of this event will be aimed to be made as simple as possible! Also, breaking them will hold no real gain for the one breaking the rules! All things such as Corpse running, Ressing etc., is completly game!

First rule: Have fun, but try not to make it less fun for others!

Second rule: No corpse camping.

Third rule: Try not to speak Out of Character in In Character channels such as /say and /yell.

Last rule: Be Large! We’ll be alot of people gathered in the same zone, so undoubtly there’ll be
some who either doesn’t know of the rules, forgets them or just doesn’t bother with them. Don’t mind these persons too much and just focus on having fun! (See first rule!)

[Public RP-PvP Event] A World of War Wherem

The first two introduction battles will be taking place in the Twilight Highlands and in the Wetlands, depending on wether the Alliance or the Horde wins, the next battle will either go North (If the Alliance wins) or South (If the Horde wins!) From there, the battles will be ‘push and shove’, meaning that if the Alliance win, the battles are pushed further North, towards the Horde cities, and if the Horde wins, the battles are pushed South, towards the alliance cities! In the case of the battles milling about in two areas for an extended amount of time, there will be held a Tie-breaker battle, which will decide wether the Alliance or the Horde makes an extended push!

[Public RP-PvP Event] A World of War Goalshz

For the Battles: The objective will usually be: Destroy the enemy army. The battles will approximately start around 8½ PM and end when people are too tired to go on, or at the latest, around 9½-10’ish PM. Incase of doubts of who’ve won, there will be held a single Tie breaker battle.

For the Campaign: While shoving each other North and South will give some amusement, then the goal of each faction is to lay siege to the enemy Capital cities! You heard right, there’s a chance for the AWOW battles to take place within a capital city, where the defending forces will be aided by the Nearby NPCs, to add a bit of spice!

In Character, this won’t mean that any unique NPCs will be dead. Even if Stormwind is besieged and the Horde decides to go chop off Varians head, then In Character, should the Horde win the siege, it will only mean that Horde forces managed to penetrate the cities defence, raze/pillage/loot some buildings, before eventually being pushed out. Wether or not someone chooses to acknowledge this IC’ly, is up to each individual.

The battles themselves will the ‘Semi IC’, if one wishes to attend the battle in character, you’ll be more than welcome! If your guild or character would not be available to take part in the battle, like for example, a death knight of the Ebon blade or someone claiming neutrality, or just not being available to take part ICly, then you will still be more than welcome join the fray OOCly and have fun!

[Public RP-PvP Event] A World of War Twillight

Last edited by Rargnasha on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Flair! (Thanks to JP))
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

[Public RP-PvP Event] A World of War Empty Re: [Public RP-PvP Event] A World of War

Post by Rargnasha Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:57 pm

----BATTLE BOARD----
The Battle Board is when and where the next battles will be held!

Bloodied Sands
20:30 Friday the 27th April -The Twilight Highlands

Last edited by Rargnasha on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed date of the first battle.)
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

[Public RP-PvP Event] A World of War Empty Re: [Public RP-PvP Event] A World of War

Post by Rargnasha Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Q & A
In this part of the thread I will write the most commonly and enligthening questions with their answers!

Q:
Will you be sending invites on request?
A: Hey there. I am not sure that Blizzards calender system would be available to manage the number of people that I hope will show for these events, there-for I encourage those who wish to take part in the event to make an event on their own calender and invite their friends and guildies to said event. A good thing to keep in mind when making such an event marker would be, for Bloodied Sands: Day (27th April), time (20:30), Location (Twilight Highlands) and Contacts. (Rargnasha for the Horde, Eloresh and Khendran for Alliance).
Hope this answered your question, hope to see you on the battlefield - Lok'tar
![right]

Last edited by Rargnasha on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:08 pm

Me like

Friday? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:31 am

Excellent, a way for the Fallen Blade to get involved with their soon to be allies Smile
Now...just need to get more people...*glares at everyone in the forums.* you will join!!
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:23 am

Be a good way to get new guys into RP too.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:05 pm

I'll be bringing along the Thorns I can drag from the shadows!

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaraa Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:09 pm

I would bring either my healer or my rogue but I am already booked, will try my best to make next one!

Celaraa
Celaraa
Celaraa

Character sheet
Name: Celara Sunshade
Title: Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:43 pm

If you want people not to CC, I'd suggest you actually create a battlegroup and duke it out in a BG, say... AV. You'd have waaaay less whining and griefing.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Evesia Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Sounds great. I'll probably actually attend the battle on Venesira for healing and such though hopefully I'll get Evesia there if some NGers get involved.

April 27th... that is my birthday. I'd like to say "I won't be online" but hey, who knows haha. At least there will be many battles if I miss this one! ^^
Evesia
Evesia

Character sheet
Name: Evesia Moonflame
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:47 pm

I definitely like the initiative. I hope you can pardon me for giving it a tad more flair!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Wow, fancy!
When I get some time on my hands, I'll see if I can somehow work that into some of the posts. Thanks!
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:50 pm

So much win. On-going wars/pvp is exactly what we need, definatly in this expansion (+the next?)
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Looks like Tom Selleck posed for the Alliance JP!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealeaf/Laliede Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:07 pm

The Imperium shall be in attendance to smash skulls under our polished boots.

(Yes polished, appearance is important ^_^)
Tealeaf/Laliede
Tealeaf/Laliede

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:13 pm

Can't Wait!
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Celadazar Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Sounds great as always Smile
Celadazar
Celadazar

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Lightsoul
Title: Highlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisa Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Murder row cartel will do its best to be there!
Very Happy
Arisa
Arisa

Character sheet
Name: Arisa Blackdawn
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:08 pm

The Marauders will be there.
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorik Thunderbelly Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:57 pm

I'll mark it on my calendar...and stock up on explosives.
Dorik Thunderbelly
Dorik Thunderbelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Tell your friends, family and guildies!
War is comming.
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sil/Akechi Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:17 am

Giving this a little 'bump' to attract more attention =]

The more the merrier!
Sil/Akechi
Sil/Akechi

Character sheet
Name: Akechi Shadowstorm
Title: Commander of the Crimson Imperium

Back to top Go down

Post by Celistra Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:09 am

thanks for the bump made me notice this,
Celistra
Celistra

Character sheet
Name: Celistra Silverstrike
Title: Captain of Sin Belore, Councilor of War of Silvermoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dailor Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Well. I've informed the Cult and we will try to be around.
Dailor
Dailor

Character sheet
Name: Dailor Silvershade
Title: Shadowpope

Back to top Go down

Post by Borian Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Can't wait for this event! :O Hope there will be 'lot of RP at the side.
Borian
Borian

Character sheet
Name: Borian / Gohman
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next