Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled)

+13
Lorainne/Bridlington
Hermie
Kettin
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Samian/Bismack
Jeanpierre
Rmuffn
Morinth
erwtenpeller
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Unknown
Thelos
Seranita
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled) - Page 3 Empty Re: A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled)

Post by Seranita Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:57 pm

shure pm it to me and I shall get the ball rolling there is a que of two visions that need doing.. so may be a couple of weeks max till it gets done perhaps earlear if its possible Smile
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled) - Page 3 Empty Re: A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled)

Post by Seranita Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:16 am

*giving a cheekly little nudge* Monny is starting to get good at this now .. chances of sucsess are increacing!
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 pm

monny's latest vission (yes she still has them)

A vision, filled with darkness, filled with void and emptiness, random chaotic screams of agony, then a deep, strong roar of a lion? and a dark beast within the skies, floating above and sheding darkness to below

has been told to those that need it. and just a reminder she can still have these vissions if people wish for plot twists in there stories or advancement or even pooosibly DoL's involvement
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon May 13, 2013 6:47 pm

monny's latesr vission

*this notice has been pinned up on the disciples notice bourd in the town hall*

"i know many of you do not know this but.. I squire Monrena have some .. uncontroled visions, I see things out of my own personal controle, yesterday, juring the deathknight training, I had one of these.. this is what i saw and heard, as if I was there:

I appeared to be in a dark wood. It was filled with battle cries of two armies fighting. One seemed to be the living, the other one with the undead. I started to hear quiet whispers something incomprehensible, at moments it sounds very similar to my own native tongue.. but that of argus..
The sky seems to darken, making the light go out, the woods fall into utter darkness, while the armies are fighting. As the darkness Grew, the chanting of the voice grows deeper, not whisper like, like the wind anymore.
The woods twisted and mutated, shadow creatures came form everywhere,every tree, grass blade, everything seemed to form into them, moving in waves over everyone, everything, until there was nothing left, but utter blackness, a void, filled with mutated, twisted shadow creatures. This was when I woke up

if anyone here knows how to read visions or desipher them.. I would deeply wish for the help, the High Chaplain also has a copy of this Notice,

Sister Monrena Scaletail"

considering this is pinned up in the town hall in sw anyone can ready it

seems something could be happening in one of the local forrests soon
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3