Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draenic RP Project

+4
Seranita
Elloa
Drustai
Melnerag
8 posters

Go down

Draenic RP Project Empty Draenic RP Project

Post by Melnerag Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Together with fellow Draenei Role-players we’ve decided to bring some cohesion to draenic community. An excuse to meet up and RP, a chance to do draenei-themed role-play instead of always lingering in multi-racial guilds.

First of all: this is not a Draenei guild, if you want to join a Draenei-only guild, you should consider Ere Argus. Secondly, this is not a rigid, official Draenei organization akin to Senate or the Council, so if you come asking for Draenei help in your wars or other affairs, you are at a wrong place. I promise that I will fight any attempt to turn this into a Draenei-ruling body of any kind, so don’t even try. If you want Exodar’s help for some event, I will gladly help you pass on the invites OOCly and it is up for every player to make his or her mind whether to come or not.

The general idea is to promote Draenei role-play in Kalimdor, and give those Draenei who choose to remain in Stormwind a chance to participate in it, as well as get quality Draenic RP. This is not a guild, this is not a rigid organization – that means there are no leaders and officers, only people who enjoy their RP together. The more you put in, the more you get out. You are welcome to use it as a platform to find people for your events and projects as well. So far I have my plans for religious RP and Army of Light preparation, and Elloa wants to promote cultural RP, so join us or make a thing of your own – all are welcome.

All three houses can serve as places for casual Draenei role-play, use them whenever you have the need to. Ere Argus role-plays nearly every evening in the house in the Exodar, so your chances to find somebody there are highest. There will be regular missions from Kalimdor to Stormwind, and those who come will use the house in Stormwind. That said, while we intend to promote casual RP, there will still be organized events.

The more open-minded you are, and the more you try to involve others in your plots – the better this project becomes. Even if you don’t want to or cannot organize events, simply making IC friendships with other attendees and involving them in your RP is already a great contribution. So, don’t be discouraged. Don’t be shy!

At last, I will try to keep an invite-list for events, if you want on it try to poke me OOCly. And I will keep a small IC news-flash ready as well to keep you informed. If you want your own event or idea advertised, poke me and I will see it ‘published’.

Channel for Kalimdor-RP: /join Kalimdor
Draenic community newsflashes: News
Ere Argus concept & some Draenei ‘lore’: Ere Argus

Ere Argus Communal Quarters in the Exodar
Spoiler:
This building is used on almost a daily basis for Ere Argus casual RP. All others are OOCly welcome to drop by. IC-wise, this is still a communal quarters so non-guilded Draenei are guests and should behave accordingly.

Draenei Embassy in Darnassus
Spoiler:
The official draenei-embassy in Darnassus and is open to all Draenei regardless of affiliation. Death Knights are likely to run into trouble from local Night Elven guards however.

Diaspora House in Stormwind
Spoiler:
This building is intended to house our missions while they are in Stormwind, and at other times be gathering places for Draenei who don’t want to leave Stormwind. All are welcome.

In short:
IC goals are:
• Provide safe haven for Draenei in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms
• Promoting Draenei faith and Culture
• Bringing the scattered Draenei closer together
• Forging better bonds with races of the Alliance
OOC goals are:
• Providing and promoting quality Draenic role-play
• Bring Draenei lore to life, and provide good cultural RP
• Creating a platform from which one can find people for events and smaller RP
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Draenic RP Project Empty Re: Draenic RP Project

Post by Drustai Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Yay! And /support

Looking forward to seeing what comes of this. Smile

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:52 pm

I'm obviously 100% supporting this project. And will do my best to participate and make it grow !
We have got our first gathering tonight in the House of Stormwind. Unfortunately my stupid web connection decided it was enough role play for tonight Grrrrrr.

I'm so sorry Exaythe ! We had a nice talk, and pffff...well atleast let's imagine that we left nicely with good bye and such things Wink
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:04 am

I hope that hut in Darnassus isn't where they're going to stick the archeology trainers.

Hum well, Saali's nearly always in Darnassus, wandering the gardens and staring at the buildings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:21 am

Will be there (Veshneta) Very Happy
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:39 am

Just so you know there is an ACTUAL draenei embassy in Ironforge too

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:30 am

I know, at last instant I realized that I did not talk to the Senate properly so've decided not to put it on yet. Yes, I know the embassy has been granted already. Its just that dwarves are known to be very....fickle and easily inflammable and I want to discuss some matters OOCly first.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironherald Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:30 am

Its just that dwarves are known to be very....fickle and easily inflammable

How dare you! You chuffin' blue brained space goat!! WE ARE NOT EASILY IMFLAMMABLE.

As it were D: On topic, I know people who've complained about lack of Draenai rp so I can put his mind at ease xP
Ironherald
Ironherald

Character sheet
Name: Grolfingir Ironherald
Title: Goroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:38 am

any idea as to when this event will take place?
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:49 am

The purpose is to ease the draenei random rp ina ddition to event rp. So just join /kalimdor and see if there draenei who wish to RP and where they are (Stormwind, Darnassus or Exodar).
My character is not disponible for one more though, as i'm still in expedition, but after that I should be disponible in Stormwind or Kalimdor (don't know yet)
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:08 pm

cool
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorîn Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:36 am

Don't tell those guys in the rifle squad but... Im a Dra-Squid fan Smile
*Grabs a set of sunglasses*
Might join a draenei guild if the community gets bigger.

Thorîn

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:59 am

Thorîn wrote:Don't tell those guys in the rifle squad but... Im a Dra-Squid fan Smile
*Grabs a set of sunglasses*
Might join a draenei guild if the community gets bigger.

*nudges towards Ere Argus*

We regularly have up to 6-8 people online per day, and daily RP pretty much every day. Smile

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorîn Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:40 pm

This is probebly not the place I should ask but..
Can I join Ere Argus AND RP a Draenei monk? Like the ones in Auchenai Crypts(Detect the dead and such)?

Thorîn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Thorîn wrote:This is probebly not the place I should ask but..
Can I join Ere Argus AND RP a Draenei monk? Like the ones in Auchenai Crypts(Detect the dead and such)?

1.) http://z3.invisionfree.com/Ere_Argus/index.php

2.) Yes. A Draenei Priest or Shadow Priest could be RPed as an Auchenai Death Priest. If you mean Monk as in a melee combatant, please pick a warrior, we have far too many Paladins as is!
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down