Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled)

+13
Lorainne/Bridlington
Hermie
Kettin
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Samian/Bismack
Jeanpierre
Rmuffn
Morinth
erwtenpeller
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Unknown
Thelos
Seranita
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled) - Page 2 Empty Re: A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled)

Post by Kettin Sat May 12, 2012 11:42 am

Monrena wrote:((her visions are acute and it is as if she is at that event when it happens most of the time.. depends on the amount of detail I am given to work with

and as with all cases those who wish to kidnap her for her abilities may try.. it only adds to my story depth for her

*when she rolls over.. she see's Flumiwick.. helps and in her panic to escape she falls out of the top bunk she is curently sleeping in and knocks herself out cold on the stone floor in westbrook garrison*

erwtenpeller wrote:Monrena is a fat slob.

she is supposed to be quite sizable now XD hope flumiwick likes extreemly obease draenei XD

Ah good stuff, would she even get dreams of incoming horde, could we do that?

Flumiwick loves every one, any shape any size.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled) - Page 2 Empty Re: A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled)

Post by Seranita Sat May 12, 2012 11:47 am

logicaly and theoreticaly she should be able to have visions involving horde yes.. even the burnign liegion and any unknown races and the like *visions the approach of panda's*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sat May 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Kettin wrote:

Flumiwick loves every one, any shape any size.

... That's the only reason he loves Morinth, isn't it? NO ONE ELSE WOULD. Sad
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sat May 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Morinth is win, monrena I demand a vision on morinth >=/
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat May 12, 2012 12:56 pm

then provide one for me to have! XD
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat May 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Monrena wrote:extreemly obease draenei XD
So wait, Delidah and Monrena are now this?
Spoiler:
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat May 12, 2012 2:10 pm

wait.. is the immage supposed to be a 403 forbiden and removed?
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat May 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Nope. Guess image shack doesn't allow uploads of photographs on naked ladies. Artsie photographs, mind you.

Anyway, I do hope you realise obese is this:
Spoiler:
And not this:
Spoiler:
Obese is being disgustingly fat.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat May 12, 2012 2:26 pm

oh yes she is at the moment the top one Razz
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat May 12, 2012 2:28 pm

That is very gross.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat May 12, 2012 2:34 pm

indeed monny has had a lot of stresses from various sources around her.. it has .. caused her to comfort eat.. Like a lot... she has realised she has started to become dangeourousy heavy and is trying to loose weight now.. she is aiming for her ideal of pick 2 what she was beffor she gained weight
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sun May 13, 2012 7:56 am

A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled) - Page 2 Monren10

Monrena in all her Flabness.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Sun May 13, 2012 8:01 am

That isn't a very nice thing to say, Delidah. The lady must also have feelings, somewhere beneath those layers of adipose tissue!
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Sun May 13, 2012 11:04 am

Nothing like the puns of sixteen year olds to make my day. Planning to turn this thread into something useful, or is Monrena's hidden trait about her fatrolls?
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun May 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Hmm. Yeah. Monny is fat. She knows it and is not happy. She is trying to loose weight but has got very Ill and is shedding the pounds but anyway. Enough fat derailing and back on topic. Visions. Pm them to me!!
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:53 pm

monny has lost about 15% of the total mass in the above picture you see!! and to add to that this sleeping thing is still going!! never ending.. rolling...
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thygore Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:15 am

y u alliance!
Thygore
Thygore

Character sheet
Name: Thygore Cloudchaser
Title: Apprentice druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 am

ohh I can have hordies visions to you know? could create more cross faction ro *nods*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasard Tyrian Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:24 pm

I'm trying to think of a way how I could use this for some RP, but I'm horde side. How would it work?

Like say I requested... I 'dunno, you have a vision of me washing up on a shore in the bloodmist isles (think thats what there called, anyway, X place)
Would you say, send help? If so how would that work...

Not trying to poke holes in it just wanna know how robust it is before I start concocting ideas! Hit me back o/
Alasard Tyrian
Alasard Tyrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:12 pm

in this situation.. she would likely go to a nutrel group or a group she knows is frendly Likley the discliples of light saying an elf has washed up nerly dying.. some alliance can use this to capture you and interegate you.. others help heal and releace etc.. depends how things flow.. Monrena knows a wide veriaty of poeple ic now so if needed she cann spread the word.. thow right now people might see her as a bit loopy.. Razz
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thygore Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Monrena wrote:ohh I can have hordies visions to you know? could create more cross faction ro *nods*
Hm... but it definitely should be something big then, no doubt. As a broken elbow would probably no reason for a draenei to warn a tauren. Very Happy

I'll consider it though!
Thygore
Thygore

Character sheet
Name: Thygore Cloudchaser
Title: Apprentice druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:53 pm

indeed monny would not pass on such.. that sort of vision would only be there to provide monny personal toon development which is still realy wanted XD
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasard Tyrian Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:46 am

Okay, i have a "dream" for you, this will have a follow up but for now it's just a vision of a "past event" seen from the perspective of the person.

Ahem....

you charge through the city with single minded purpose. "escape" That thought alone spurs you on, for hours you have fought in vain to free yourself, beneath the armor you are little more then a bloodied husk, the bones in both hands shattered, shoulder dislocated from charging the magical barrier as well as snapping a shin bone from repeatedly kicking it.

Though in spite of this, you continue. fury carries you on wing's of fire, the sheer wight and velocity of movement ensures any obstacle that obscures your path is a momentary blur in your field of vision, soon gone and forgotten.
you have come to know these particular blurry silhouettes as "Faces" Other creatures like yourself, ones that speak, don't try to kill you right away. These ones wait, lock you in cages.

you strike the side of your helmet as you run, trying to beat your eyes into submission if only for a moment so you can bring what you see into some semblance of focus, the three images merge and before you is the Library.

you continue in stride as you enter the building, there is no sound, Only the ringing in your ears as your pulse thump's within your skull, your chest feels as if it is about to explode with every beat, gasping for air as you fly into the shelves, ripping them off the wall and driving your heavy boots into the wooden frames till it is no more then kindling. not content with this you begin picking up the fallen books, tearing them apart, roaring to an unseen enemy.

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

After the brief but violent destruction of the Library you turn toward the exit, this is the way out, out of the city, freedom. you take a momentary pause, trying to scan the area for any signs of your sword but are unable to keep the images still enough to make anything out and so began to pick up speed once more, limping at first while your leg refuses to move as you intend, your body screaming out in pain with each step, quickly silenced as your pulse begins to race again, you are pure adrenalin, there is no pain, only the dull thud in your head, blood speeding through your veins.

Soon you are outside the city gates, though unaware of your direction our course, simply running till you are away from the "Faces". your legs burn, every muscle feels as if it is on fire, sweat pouring off you, soaking the inside of your armor as steam began to rise from the joints of the black and red plate, you swing a fist crushing a figure in front of you, feeling the sensation of breaking bones, it must have been a skeleton, your on the dead scar.

With each creature crushed or trampled you feel renewed, escape has become secondary, now you seek more enemies, more things to destroy. Continuing to carve a path along the dead scar until you have reached the eastern plague lands, the stench of death invades your nostrils, decay, rot. There are things to smash here. you slow to a walk, taking a moment to survey the area, thumping the side of your helmet, bullying your eyes into doing what you command, though what you see is misted by a shade of crimson red you recognize the mushroom tree's.

As your pulse begins to slow the pain returns, shaking your head as if to free yourself from this sensory torment, growling and working yourself back into a frenzy, soon it is gone and the surge of energy and fury gives you new life, propelling you onward into the plaguewood.

The dream ends here

(( Edit* Since I can't "See" how this affects you ICly I'd love for a little feed back either here or in my PM box o/ ))
Alasard Tyrian
Alasard Tyrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:28 pm

vision done.. now wating for ic actions to filter threw for this very sevear and nasty vision
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Can have a vision about a woman with wings in the Wardens?
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next