Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled)

+13
Lorainne/Bridlington
Hermie
Kettin
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Samian/Bismack
Jeanpierre
Rmuffn
Morinth
erwtenpeller
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Unknown
Thelos
Seranita
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled) Empty A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled)

Post by Seranita Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Hello all as a strange developmental plot twist.. monrena has started having dreems that at some point has happend/is happening or will happen in essence is developing low level seer traits seen in a few rair draenie.. if anybody has any plot twiists.. new charicters they want to begin rp'ing or for anything monny could potentialy see and dream snippents of such things

so in essence.. if there is anything you want discovering by a nervous draenie to get the ball rolling on anything hit me up in game with a pm or here with anything.. no matter how small.. could even be something as small as a broken ankle that she sees happen a few days in advance for the unlucky person

aka.. seers see posible things but i would like to be able to "see" proper things Smile

Last edited by Monrena on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled) Empty Re: A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled)

Post by Thelos Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Monrena the Divine!

I'll be sure to keep this in mind when planning future twists and plots, Monster. I'll try to provide.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled) Empty Re: A sleeping trait (draenic farseeing uncontrolled)

Post by Unknown Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:05 am

Seems legit.

Handing over my crystal ball.
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:20 am

I have something for you Monrena, I'll whisper you in-game. It actually makes sense a Draenei would 'see' this coming come to think of it.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:50 am

I may cook somethin' up.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:14 am

ohh cool good to see people are interested

ps most of the times i am eather on Monrena or Senita
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:54 pm

I must have my Kutisha meet with Monrena! \o/ She's lost in Stormwind currently. Her first time away from Outland, and she gets lost in the big city.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:04 pm

hehe sounds fun
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Delidah wrote:I may cook somethin' up.

Will it be.. goat legs..? *coughs awkwardly*
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:21 pm

That's it!!monny will not remember any premanitions about you faralan!! *cackles*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:40 pm

hehe nah not realy all are welcome Smile
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:44 pm

ahhh and the first order is in! coool!
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:13 am

just thort i would give this a little nudge.. had one good one already and it seems to be working well as a concept
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:56 am

*has dream of a new one keep it comin XD*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:37 am

*note this is a forever ongoing thing and will alway be open!!!*

I am also updating my signature as well

Looking forward to mroe strange dreems and possible future events. Keep them rolling in :-)
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:34 pm

another cheep bump.. if any new charicters are being made/killed and/or a new guild being made/killed and/or a new event being made and wish for publicity ic amongst some draenig people and people of shattrath.. gimme a hoot!!
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:35 am

((If you would permit me this dream.))

Clouds... clouds gathered to form a wall of mist. Under its dark roof, a broadshouldered paladin stands, helm dented, pauldrons bent. His voice roars and thunders amongst his men, as he stands in between a rubble of stone. A gap in one of the broken walls reveals an opening that once held a window. He roars again. "HOLD!"
No sun, no moon, no light reflects on his scathed metal hammer, but the glint in his eyes burns with fire. A thin line of men flank him, facing a field of stone rubble. Darkness crawls over the land, approaching the line, a smoke of Shadow in its wake. As the darkness hits the Paladin, his right hand shivers, his line of men quavers. The Shadowy mist approaches!

Faster and faster the mist crawls, till it runs faster than any human can. Swinging blades and pikes protrude from the mist as it dissolves and takes the form of undead. A wave of undead, trailed by the sea of Shadowy mist, clashes into the line of men. A burst of Light appears on the battlefield, where the Paladin stands. The clouds gather, stronger than before, and shield the view.

Gray.. Clouds.. Rain.. Mist. A young man walks through it, green plants appearing on all sides of him. White is his robe, bald his head. A flame and a crystal of ice, hover beside him. Winged armor appears behind him, but its face is not revealed. There is another person with this boy. Strong. Stallward. Crudely shaped. It speaks, but its words are blurred.
Their path is revealed, appearing through the mist. It leads them on. It continues through land, fair and rich of life. It continues through broken stone, glowing red of heat with the scent of sulfur. It continues though lands of water, and mountains, plagued floors and dark forrests.

The road ends, but their destiny is not reached. A darkness lies ahead, but the road is hidden. Ignorantly, they thread on, on towards the end.
The boy speaks. "Moikila". Hoofs, horns, a fair shape appears. But it's eyes do not behold they boy. They behold something else, someone else. They behold you as she speaks:
- "Help."
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:42 am

*blinks* thats quite a nightmare that.. this would shurly freek her out big time XD
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Thu May 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Lots of fun stuff has come about from this not only from me but for others too..I would say this is relay sucsessful at event creation and would say to others .. gimme more visions!! its perfect event publicity!!

I would also wish for sticky so this is always up top as this is an on going reacuring thing for monrena and I dont wish it to die.. and its perfect for others for openings to there events
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Fri May 11, 2012 2:09 pm

An old man floats high above the clouds as if there was no gravity. The clouds instead of being clouds are actually high fat high colesterol meals also merrily floating about the old man is busy swimming from dish to dish consuming chicken, boars and buckets of gravy when he goes to have his first bite of the fifth course the dream briefly halts over and over at the rate of a heartbeat. All the meals turn into human civilians. They end up screaming, begging, pleading and wanting things from the old man he tries to respond but his voice is not loud enough it sends him falling back down to earth as the heartbeat slowly fades and the dream freezes up/fades to black.

(( To get a feel:

spoilers wouldnt work Sad ))
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri May 11, 2012 2:30 pm

The meaning of the dream is ofourse:
Samian is a fat slob.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri May 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Samian wrote:An old man floats high above the clouds as if there was no gravity. The clouds instead of being clouds are actually high fat high colesterol meals also merrily floating about the old man is busy swimming from dish to dish consuming chicken, boars and buckets of gravy when he goes to have his first bite of the fifth course the dream briefly halts over and over at the rate of a heartbeat. All the meals turn into human civilians. They end up screaming, begging, pleading and wanting things from the old man he tries to respond but his voice is not loud enough it sends him falling back down to earth as the heartbeat slowly fades and the dream freezes up/fades to black.

(( To get a feel:

spoilers wouldnt work Sad ))

carnt work out if this is one monny is supposed to have or not XD but nuts eather way XD
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Sat May 12, 2012 10:11 am

*Dawn rubs her hands planning and plotting*..''I must have it..I must have a seerer of my very own...a personal slave that can serve me well'' hehehehe Razz
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sat May 12, 2012 10:29 am

How far will this trait develop? Is it a fluid vision/dream or slightly fuzzy and offset?

*Monrena stands at the alter holding flumiwicks small goblin hand a tear of joy rolls down her cheek, suddenly she awaken's into her bed and signs with joy that it was a dream. She rolls over to return to sleep but find's she not alone in her bed. Flumiwick: Morning my sweet.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat May 12, 2012 10:56 am

((her visions are acute and it is as if she is at that event when it happens most of the time.. depends on the amount of detail I am given to work with

and as with all cases those who wish to kidnap her for her abilities may try.. it only adds to my story depth for her

*when she rolls over.. she see's Flumiwick.. helps and in her panic to escape she falls out of the top bunk she is curently sleeping in and knocks herself out cold on the stone floor in westbrook garrison*

erwtenpeller wrote:Monrena is a fat slob.

she is supposed to be quite sizable now XD hope flumiwick likes extreemly obease draenei XD
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next