Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of the Broken Keel: Community Service Announcement

+18
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Nayan
Lavian
Neyvin/Noxie
Shrogan
Cathee Norris
Gunnell
Arinith
Guldujenu
Wulfenbach
Kil'drakor
Gogol
Zhakiri
Etular
(Goggy) - Exilius
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Mandui
Wubeh
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tales of the Broken Keel: Community Service Announcement Empty Tales of the Broken Keel: Community Service Announcement

Post by Wubeh Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:14 am

Might as well burn this dummy account. *shrugs*

After Shrogans failed attempt at an epic speech we rabble about this whole GoonSwarm/Squad/Fleet issue.

To ensure full enjoyment I suggest you listen to this while intoxicated, as it was Recorded/edited while somewhat drunk.

GoonSpy be sapping my Server-Sandwich?
Wubeh
Wubeh

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Broken Keel: Community Service Announcement Empty Re: Tales of the Broken Keel: Community Service Announcement

Post by Mandui Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:25 am

"We are not Sporeggar, we are DB and we are not letting this shit come to pass."

QFT and cheers. The Unsung War ftw <3
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Broken Keel: Community Service Announcement Empty Re: Tales of the Broken Keel: Community Service Announcement

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:40 am

*hands cookies to Shro and Cut*
great job guys ^^
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:42 am

X)
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Etular Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:36 am

They bothered Shrogan yesterday? How dare they! The arrogance! The impudence! The audacity! They will be going down (even if war means lack of war, they will still go down!).
Etular
Etular

Character sheet
Name: Etular Fizzlebomb
Title: Demonology Student of GAIRDAS

http://www.etular.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:49 am

\o/ totally inspired now.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:54 am

Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:57 am

[...] Tonight we dine in hell!

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulfenbach Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:06 am

Can I just say that these idiots are NOT Goon Swarm? Goon Swarm is pretty funny in EvE Online. Hell, they're not even the Goon Squad that exists on that server where they record a video of them killing Tirion Fordring.

These are the dregs of the SomethingAwful forums. They're the people that're so hated on SA they can't even post on there. They're the ones who get the arses trolled off them on boards which they've PAID to post on ( and, really, I have a suspicion we're dealing with a heavy amount of forum lurkers, and not many members ). You shouldn't be afraid of these guys. They've already shown they're incapable of controlling their own guild members ( lol @ the Vent attack, there's already a major schism going on because of it - not because they believed that it was wrong to do by the way, just that some people think that it was stupid to do it THIS EARLY ).

These are mouthbreathers, these are kids who don't have anything better to do than pretend to be adults and these are men who sit in soiled clothing drinking beer in their parent's houses.

Why be afraid of them?

Wulfenbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:36 am

Who claimed we are affraid? Quite frankly, as I take it.

People seem to want to break quite badly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:53 am

You should have hired Al Gore as a voice-over, Shro.

He's super-serial.

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:58 am

I lol'd so much at the speech!

*still listening*
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arinith Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:24 am

\o/ Great speech.
Arinith
Arinith

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:59 pm

This is just more fuel for their fire. You people are so blowing this out of proportion.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:07 pm

How is it fuel for their fire when they don't even know about it as they are not on this forum?
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Gunnell/Graham/Alefadr wrote:This is just more fuel for their fire. You people are so blowing this out of proportion.
*hands over a brand new "Sense O' Humor" device* Enjoy!
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrogan Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:20 pm

Gentlemen, ladies, while this did give some advice to people, it was mostly an attempt made at humor!

Shrogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyvin/Noxie Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:04 pm

I listened to it. I laughed. But I expected something along the lines of;
"Do you hear the players sing, singing the song of angry men?
It is the music of a people who will not be ganked again!"
Very Happy
Neyvin/Noxie
Neyvin/Noxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Mandui wrote:
Gunnell/Graham/Alefadr wrote:This is just more fuel for their fire. You people are so blowing this out of proportion.
*hands over a brand new "Sense O' Humor" device* Enjoy!

I got it, but at the end of the day my point still stands. Whether it be positive, negative, or whining, anything towards them with just boost their egos.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Holy shit this is awesome.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Ovelia "Snow" Adair wrote:Holy shit this is awesome.

It would be, but European accents make my ears bleed...<Spams smileys so it's not offensive, honest>

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:58 pm

Gunnell/Graham/Alefadr wrote:I got it, but at the end of the day my point still stands. Whether it be positive, negative, or whining, anything towards them with just boost their egos.

Again though, not like they are going to feed on the things we write here, because of the pure fact that they are not allowed here.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulfenbach Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Saihna Trollbane wrote:How is it fuel for their fire when they don't even know about it as they are not on this forum?

Assuming these are ACTUAL Goons, they have sleeper accounts on this forum. However, as I've said, I think they are less and less. The whole Vent thing is an example. That was waaaay too sloppy. We've got IP addresses, for god's sake.

Wulfenbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Arinith Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Wulfenbach wrote:
Saihna Trollbane wrote:How is it fuel for their fire when they don't even know about it as they are not on this forum?

Assuming these are ACTUAL Goons, they have sleeper accounts on this forum. However, as I've said, I think they are less and less. The whole Vent thing is an example. That was waaaay too sloppy. We've got IP addresses, for god's sake.
Something I've been worried about as well. We were only warned at the last minute, who says they are not here already? But then I do hold the hope that they are scattered and weakened.

(I have a really strong urge to punch the air at random times and scream "For Defias!" Oh gods, the geekness is taking over O.o)
Arinith
Arinith

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Ariyuni wrote:
(I have a really strong urge to punch the air at random times and scream "For Defias!" Oh gods, the geekness is taking over O.o)

It's ok...The first step is admitting you have a problem. There there.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next