Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keel Harbor

+5
Anivitas
Eldiros
Littlepip
Thelos
Feral / Blackfall
9 posters

Go down

Keel Harbor Empty Keel Harbor

Post by Feral / Blackfall Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the gloomy harbor of abandoned Gilneas, a single sickly lantern flickers to life in a window.

Rumors spread of the tavern--its dimly-lit interior filled with men with shady gazes--once more opening, but why?  The Gilneans have fled the land like rats, and now these men--rats of another sort, perhaps--slink back in.  Those whose curiosity overwhelms them, those who risk a visit to the treacherous land, so close to the Forsaken front, claim that these men and women have staked a claim.

"As grim and determined as any Gilnean, but they're not all Gilneans themselves," the rumors say.  "Not all even human, so I hear... They won't chase you off, but it sure seems like they've got somethin' to hide..."

It seems that a strange group has sought a new home.  Somewhere away from the scrutiny of Stormwind. Somewhere they can practice their shadowy crafts and share their knowledge in an uneasy peace.  For now, Keel Harbor seems to have attracted these exiles, these miscreants, these outcasts and misfits, who lurk in the rainy darkness and speak in low tones before their fires. But who are they?

(( OOC: The Black Hand is currently based in Keel Harbor, Gilneas. The place is illusioned to still look abandoned, and most of the buildings are warded against scrying attempts.  There is a hidden fast-travel teleportation device--quite illegal--going from a tombstone in the Goldshire cemetery to the one just outside of Keel Harbor.  This tombstone is only locatable through magic.  Activating the tombstone with any type of magic will transport you, though you may find yourself a little woozy afterward--and sometimes, the teleportation doesn't go -quite- right (so feel free to RP falling out of the sky, coming out in a grave or crypt, or off in the middle of the Headlands if you wish...).  Knowledge of this transportation is circulating among the more unsavory groups in Stormwind society.  Otherwise, of course, regular transport can get you to us.  (OOCly, if you /who The Bláck Hand and find that there's a few of us there, we'll often be happy to summon you to SFK or even give a direct warlock summon, out of character.)  In addition, there is often a dark, worn ship docked just off the coast, inhabited apparently by a full crew and several death knights--looking to be an old but sleek fishing vessel repaired, repurposed and fitted with cannons.

Anyone of a 'dark nature' is welcome to swing by the Keel Harbor tavern and visit; it will often be well-stocked and tended, the nearby buildings inhabited by shady folk--but troublemakers will be taking their lives into their own hands.  (Or at least, they may be tossed out like drunks!)

Anyone NOT of a 'dark nature' is welcome to visit too, of course, though fine upstanding men of the Light might be met with a suspicious eye. ))

PvP Notes for Visitors, etc.:
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Keel Harbor Empty Re: Keel Harbor

Post by Thelos Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 am

Awesome! I love Keel Harbor!

I'll be sure to swing by with a barrel of booze. Gotta keep those inns stocked.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:32 pm

Well if Thelos is planning to go, might as well follow him with Ariel! Would be cool to get something new into the schedule in the weekend.. If it is okay for him to wait for the weekend..?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:38 pm

And then there's also a certain Gilnean woman who might want to drop by to sell her wares.

Spoiler:
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:48 pm

Perfect song to represent how Keel Harbor will be soon. *Nod nod*
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:49 pm

This is a very interesting concept. mayhaps the Ordo Arcana will send an operate to find out more about this strange rumour  Smile 
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:17 pm

Thelos wrote:And then there's also a certain Gilnean woman who might want to drop by to sell her wares.

Spoiler:

For posting anything Banjo related you are fantastic.

Looks good Feral. Gilneas is a sexy zone. Would be cool to see some RP up there.
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigs Morgan Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:02 am

Of course it's sexy Ani, I'm there.

I stopped by last night and had some fun RP'z. Iz nice.
Brigs Morgan
Brigs Morgan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:35 pm

I adore Gilneas, the way it looks, and it's complete lack of NPCs. A role-players playground.

I'll see if I can steer the band towards Keel Harbor before we hit Pandaria.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:24 pm

Ahh, that'd be awesome Smile

ICly if anyone drops by while we're out: The village from a distance would appear abandoned and decrepit. Once one gets within, the illusion shimmers and fades; it becomes clear that there's a dark old fishing vessel at the dock, still, refitted with cannons. There are sailors moving supplies through the village, and the houses are being slowly repaired, bit by bit.
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Darryl Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Oh I'll definitely come look around sometime! No idea on which character yet, though. Smile
Darryl
Darryl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://www.zelemines.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:04 pm

Awesome! Looking forward to it Very Happy

At the moment there's loads of people out here, Band of the Brave, Tides of Rum, a couple Cartel, few randomers and of course the Hand. It's been... eventful to say the least! Razz
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Darryl Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:14 pm

It sounds really awesome! Been looking at /who in envy! Very Happy Reahndril might give a pop in there, my gnome Naerik definitely... And maybe.. with the way things are going, Darryl would too. I'll find a way!  Wink 
Darryl
Darryl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://www.zelemines.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Winter Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:59 pm

I can't believe there is another forum! *looks around and this time watches her step* Hmm...I like it here.
Ren Winter
Ren Winter

Character sheet
Name: Ren Winter
Title: Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:03 am

It's been good fun playing the oblivious, kind-hearted paladin in a town of dark-casters and ruffians!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down