Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DB Podcast] Tales of the Broken Keel!

+3
Cathee Norris
Kil'drakor
Shrogan
7 posters

Go down

[DB Podcast] Tales of the Broken Keel! Empty [DB Podcast] Tales of the Broken Keel!

Post by Shrogan Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! The return of the self proclaimed official! Defias Brotherhood podcast! However, before it is launched, this is a pilot episode and we had some issues with the hosting, thus we know that it's not the best quality in terms of hosting (and also why it had to be split into a few parts).

But basically, all feedback is welcome, as well as music suggestions and things like that. But in the meantime! Enjoy!

The Playlist!
Or...
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Click each in turn or just check the Play All in the lil' playlist box!
Have fun and enjoy!

(Don't be afraid to post up criticism and feedback too!)

Shrogan

Back to top Go down

[DB Podcast] Tales of the Broken Keel! Empty Re: [DB Podcast] Tales of the Broken Keel!

Post by Kil'drakor Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:31 pm

+1 for incorporating the Zelda song
+1 for Clint Eastwood
+1 for creating a podcast entirely for the servers roleplay!
+1 for the chemistry between Shro and Cut

I do have one remark regarding the length/pace. I wouldn't mind if some parts are less elaborate. Kids these days have a short attention span. Admittingly, I didn't listen to part three and four. :< Oh, and props to you for speaking English so fluently.

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[DB Podcast] Tales of the Broken Keel! Empty Re: [DB Podcast] Tales of the Broken Keel!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Kudos to the Legend of Zelda music.

Actually, the music in general was really rather good. However, I wish Zal could give more input. It's a lot of talking on Shrogan's part and it becomes a bit...well, not boring, but the moments of "description" are very long and barely broken up. Perhaps shortening up the long explanations would help a lot. I realize detail is important, but perhaps checking up on how Zal is taking it would help break the monotony.

Other than that...

Good job, Zal! Your editing skills are for the win! I'd listen to this podcast for the sole purpose of hearing your nifty input! And I'm very glad you've decided to continue with this. Quite literally, Shro couldn't do it without you. You have my vote for president, if it ever should happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Always enjoy listening to the two drunkies. You should totally get someone from alliance side to join you though in my opinion to get a full overview on it all. Not that Shrogan ain't doing an amazing job already, because he is, but still being Horde mostly it would be easy to miss some details I imagine.

But still, kudos and well done. Please give more NAUW!

Also, stickied Like a Star @ heaven
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:13 pm

You talk to little of dwarves.
More dwarven talk, or just quit now.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Is it just me or is the quality a bit poor? Also, the first part does not load for me.

:<<<<<<

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrogan Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Archal/Hazrah/Vaneyk wrote:Is it just me or is the quality a bit poor? Also, the first part does not load for me.

:<<<<<<

Cut asked me to reply for him;

Cut wrote:Yeah Archafag, I know. Youtube is far from the best hosting solution, the reason I decided to use is simply that I want to make sure this actually works out before I start paying for another hosting solution, Youtube will have to do for now.

Xoxo

As fer me! Thanks a bunch for the support! And aye, I can see how there's a bit too much speech. We'll try to shorten it up, or make it more pleasant to listen to. As I said, we're experimenting with things a little, still Smile

Shrogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:09 am

Okay, after 20 minutes of waiting, part one started loading.

T' was fun. Kept me awake! However. I do not approve of the duck related violence mentioned in the podcast and I would like a rectification of said violence.

Music bit: Leave it out imo. Background music is really nice though.

Talk bit: Nice to listen to, produced a wide (nay, mad) grin a couple of times, although the voices in my head tell me the talk makes no sense at all 90% of the time.

Romance bit: I really support your relationship and I'm so proud you two found eachother (again). Pink pride, bruffas!

Rating: (Smile)(Smile)(Smile)(Smile)(Sad) (My attempt to give 4/5)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:28 am

Well at first I just lol'd like I always do at you two nabs.

And then I kinda tuned out and let it sink in in the background and it was fairly good actually.

Hope you can keep it up, I'm lacking my dramalama since Blizzard came and took mah babeh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:33 am

That was interesting, thanks for the add at the end! It was fun to listen in the backround, althought i skipped the music parts. WTB moar!

Also, smex.
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 am

Bumping for great initiative, show your support people!
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Guldujenu wrote:Bumping for great initiative, show your support people!

Bumping a sticky.

This is both new and interesting. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Baròth / Olian Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Tha people demands new episodes! NAUW!
Baròth / Olian
Baròth / Olian

Back to top Go down

Post by Visceril Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Haven't had the time to listen just yet.
What is it about anyway? RP plots? Guilds?
or is it just aimed at the realms elite RP's inner circle with added private jokes?

Please enlighten me as I would like to know a bit more.
Visceril
Visceril

Character sheet
Name: Visceril Strain
Title: Deathstalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrogan Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:23 pm

It's to talk about some of the story arch that are happening around the realm. Sometimes with one or another IC add. But we're working with the material that people supply us with Smile

So if people want something specific to be spoken about regarding the server's roleplay, or roleplay in general, send us what you'd like to hear and we'll see what we can do. The show is pretty flexible.

Shrogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down