Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A-Nelf] Return of the Circle of Darnassus - [postponed]

+9
Drustai
Gustov
Eowale
Aluvielle
Thelos
Kettin
Eavya Morninglight
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Sorayah
13 posters

Go down

[A-Nelf] Return of the Circle of Darnassus - [postponed] Empty [A-Nelf] Return of the Circle of Darnassus - [postponed]

Post by Sorayah Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:36 am

Due to the event being postponed (a bit more at the bottom of the thread), please disregard the following. I'll keep it there for posterity.

<These posters may be found around Darnassus, Astranaar and other
night elf settlements and outposts.>

To all of the Kaldorei,

It is hereby decreed that after a hiatus of several months, the Circle
of Darnassus is becoming active once more. The Darnassian leadership
has chosen the following elves to hold the Elders' seats:

Elder of Elune - Sorayah Moonseeker
Elder of Wisdom - Maire Feathercrown
Elder of Diplomacy - Drefurion Thistlemane
Elder of War - Naelynn Silverblade
Elder of Cenarius - Tachal Stormclaw

For now, the Highborne Representative's seat remains vacant.

The Circle of Darnassus shall present itself to the greater public on
the evening of the 18th of October, the public meeting area remaining
at the Cenarion Enclave, and from then on, public meetings in the
fashion of the previous Circle shall be held once every two weeks,
additional ones being possible if the situation demands it.

Elune watch over you.

ooc:
http://www.defiasrp.com/t1477-circle-of-darnassus-general-information
Yes, I think most night elves should ICly (those that don't live under a rock) already
know what the Circle is, seeing we were around for quite a bit earlier,
hence the lack of IC explanations. If you want to know more OOCly,
this is the thread for you!

Took us long enough, huh? Well, we're around now! Hope to see as many
there as possible, hope the Elders are more.. vocal than before, and
hope that this results in new RP opportunities for all of us in
Kalimdor and perhaps some in the Eastern Kingdoms too!
Do keep in mind that you can stay after the official meetings for
casual RP. I always saw the Circle as a great opportunity for that,
because it does bring elves from various guilds and such together,
something not commonly seen! And if you feel like spicing things up,
you can always ask the Circle some tough questions like some have seen
me do in the past Wink

Also, I should note here that if you wish to contact the Circle, you
can: Post an IC message on our forums at http://www.defiasrp.com/f82-circle-of-darnassus-open . You can choose
whether to address the Circle as a whole or a particular elder. If
you'd like to do that ingame outside the meetings, you can simply ask some Elder who's
online (asking in the kalimdor channel doesn't hurt if the one you
seek is online, we might be on alts)

We hope to see plenty of elves there, particularly the vocal and
active kind!

Also, feel free to poke me or other elders for a calendar invite if you want one!

Last edited by Sorayah on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Sorayah
Sorayah

Character sheet
Name: Sorayah Moonseeker
Title: Priestess of the Moon

Back to top Go down

[A-Nelf] Return of the Circle of Darnassus - [postponed] Empty Re: [A-Nelf] Return of the Circle of Darnassus - [postponed]

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:08 pm

What is first on the Circles agenda?
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

[A-Nelf] Return of the Circle of Darnassus - [postponed] Empty Re: [A-Nelf] Return of the Circle of Darnassus - [postponed]

Post by Sorayah Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:18 am

Nothing of particular note, seeing we haven't even met ICly yet Smile Each elder has their own agenda.
Sorayah
Sorayah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eavya Morninglight Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:57 am

Posted your post on the NG forum Sora, hopefully there will be loads attending Wink
Eavya Morninglight
Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet
Name: Eavya Morninglight
Title: Priestess of Elune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:26 am

Can I come? Smile Is this open to all night elves?
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Eavya Morninglight Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:21 am

Flumi wrote:Can I come? Smile Is this open to all night elves?

Everyone is welcome.
Eavya Morninglight
Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:49 am

I might just pop along then Smile thank you.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayah Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Eavya Morninglight wrote:Posted your post on the NG forum Sora, hopefully there will be loads attending Wink
Thanks Smile
Sorayah
Sorayah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:38 pm

An excellent ocassion to celebrate all things Kaldorei!

I hope I'll be able to join in.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorayah Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Sorry people, due to two elders (Tachal and Drefurion) apparently quitting wow without warning, this'll have to be postponed indefinitely..
Yeah <.<
Sorayah
Sorayah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:03 am

I disagree, the first agenda there for should be filling the positions or putting forwards names at the least. To cancel the entire thing seems...sulky...for lack of better words.

There are still a lot of people rather interested in this and i am sure that many would happily step up to the challenge.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Eavya Morninglight Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:52 am

I'd prefer if those people would make themselves known (or talk to Sorayah) right now, so they can fill up the seats immediately.
Eavya Morninglight
Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eowale Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:23 am

...Im sorry, I was too busy watching Sorayah's avatar and laughing my ass off then actually reading. :'D
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustov Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:33 am

Only Night Elves? Can a Dk Night Elf come Razz Just for the funz of course Smile
Gustov
Gustov

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:09 pm

I put myself forwards as elder of diplomacy. But know that i will stop playing this game on the 11th of november and i shall'nt be on...probably ever again. But if it helps to get this off the ground then i would be happy to help.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Sorazal/Clemmens wrote:Only Night Elves? Can a Dk Night Elf come Razz Just for the funz of course Smile

You'd likely be executed for even entering Darnassus.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:58 pm

I like the idea of you guys returning. More female Nelfs for my Alliance toon to drool over and more food for Sin Belore. This is a win win situation... Pims O'clock!
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevarda Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 am

Well this is sad. This weekend I come back to the game and from what I heard there was a strong Kaldorei community. Just to check with you guys is this even active anymore? Stormwind have a great council, if it is a issue with rp being slow in darnassus surely we can link it to stormwind to get it strong again? Just until we're back on our feet. Because I certainly want to see a running council for essentially the oldest race on Azeroth. I'd love to see this really successful. If anyone is interested send me a message in game (i'll be on tomorrow) or on here (if you can, I'm new to this site) ^_^
Nevarda
Nevarda

Character sheet
Name: Nevarda Marianna
Title: Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Manathon Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:07 pm

It was tried again after this thread a while back, but it seems few were interested in actually -doing- it, rather than just attending.
Manathon
Manathon

Character sheet
Name: Manathon Oakshadow
Title: Druid with beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevarda Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Oh that is such a shame. Well, here is a promise. I'll be running lots of Druid/Kaldorei events (however everyone will be completely welcome) if people fancy popping along Very Happy this will mostly be focusing on guided 'Emerald Dream-esk' mediations, ritual hunts (sustaining the ecosystem etc), ceremonies, feasts, gatherings and much MUCH more (obviously all ideas are welcomed). So i'll be posting information about this once I get back into the swing of things and find out what has been going on in WOW. Obviously I'm not looking to fill the city 24/7 but just something little every week to keep the culture would be wonderful. Hopefully this will promote some elfy roleplay. Razz
Nevarda
Nevarda

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eavya Morninglight Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Hey there Nevarda Smile

Good to hear you have such great plans for Kaldorei orientated events! If you do, please see if you can contact any of us in Nature's Grasp as our members will surely be interested in participating!

It indeed really is a shame it's so hard to get the Circle started again, I really loved being Elder of Elune at the time, but I just can't spend any more fixed days in game than I already am at the moment.
Perhaps at a later time, people will try and get this thing running again.

Do have a question... what do you mean with :

Stormwind have a great council, if it is a issue with rp being slow in darnassus surely we can link it to stormwind to get it strong again?

The Circle of Darnassus should be linked to Darnassus... Not Stormwind, right?
Eavya Morninglight
Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevarda Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Oh hey Eavya Smile I hear you. I tried to run a guild once and I struggled with that enough as it was. But just know that if you need any help with anything I am more then willing to do what I can. but yes, of course I'll get hold of you guys. Will be a pleasure to see you all there not to mention build ourselves some fantastic kaldorei memories Very Happy

Sorry, I really didn't make myself clear did I. What I meant was that I understand for some players (or at least so it seems, I could be wrong mind)they see Darnassus as isolated from the main sources of roleplay (stormwind being a huge hub for RP these days). So my idea was to perhaps open up IC trade routes, cultural education and social events that make a point about uniting two power civilizations (or even all the different alliance races. E.g. Helping to share our vision for the future of the Worgan, help educate others in our past and our ways whilst learning about the politics and customs of human society. We could also set up stalls in darnassus of human traders and vice versa. I could be getting this totally wrong and I invite your opinions. But I just think it's all about taking little bites and becoming recognises as a strong and independent society/council. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to break our steadfast lore of isolation and self preservation... but I just feel that in order to build, first we need to expand a little. Smile
Nevarda
Nevarda

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostfeather Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:40 am

Well if you feel like doing it then go for it Nevarda!
Frostfeather
Frostfeather

Character sheet
Name: Khalida Frostfeather
Title: Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down